Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador (61377 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Discloses The Real Reason Why Tacha Was Disqualified / Throw Back To When Tacha Was Slut Shamed For Attending Bbnaija Audition. / Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by FawkeA: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Audio classes--

Just be careful what you accuse her of when confronting her ..you know say she yield to correction fast fast, if you talk say Tacha shit dey worry you..

Don't be surprised say na from latrine she go dey reply you.. grin

The girl na quick learner Af
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by renewable1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is why Nigeria would never get better.. Our youth especially young ladies puke see Tacha as a role model.

8 hours daily power supply with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now

1 Like

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Antara0503(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
toluleke:
Tacha don cover mercy shine. Tacha this tacha that.. Man Utd need to sign Tacha maybe they can start winning

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Checked86: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Marketing strategy .... 1500 people didn’t buy glasses in two hours
we know how it works. Not even Messi or Ronaldo can pull that sales
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by SURElee(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
All na audio sales. We know how brands say "sold out" on IG whereas dem no make sales. Same way Blessing okoro made a post on how she built and own a home in Lagos lekki, whereas na enugu she dey dey snap for people site.

Believe anything on social media at face value and you be mugu.

A staff in this sun glasses company will soon expose them only a matter of time.
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Roon9(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Plead:
shocked

No proof nothing
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by baratech: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Only 1500....I was expecting 2million to be sold in 30mins
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by ZombieDestroyer: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
[s]Bad belle people fail to realize that Tacha is a force to reckon with that girl can pull a crowd. If e like make ee be lie but Lunettes will not regret signing her. Other brands better follow suit and sign her.
Baby girl is going places.
I am proud of you. [/s] kiss

They should show us empirical evidence that 1500 people the glasses OR Adonbilivit!!
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by OKorowanta: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Impossible is nothing.
Even though i'm not glasses person,I was even tempted to buy too because of the whole buzz.
People dey wey go just buy cos it was trending.
In a country of about 200 million people,expect anything.
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by oolanrewaju10: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Only fools will fall for that lie from the pit of hell. Liars are scum.
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by WildChild00(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
akmath:
He said he is Otedola's son

FIRST SON.

Adopted son I guess
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by cliqtips: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Admin I am still urging u to create a thread to celebrate the record breaking golden shoe of Leo Messi..

No matter how u love Ronaldo,just do this for d Love of soccer

The Chief Goat �

Don't wait for the admin again to create a thread, you can always do that yourself and hopeful it gets pushed to the home page
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Billyanger(m): 1:07am On Oct 17, 2019
I wish I had known a long time ago that Immorality dey sell pass in Nigeria, na until i see the amount of people wey attend Naira Marley show my eye con clear. Now Tacha....
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by donPhill(m): 2:09am On Oct 17, 2019
the "winner" no trend reach the "disqualified" ...its called grace!!
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

They should show us empirical evidence that 1500 people the glasses OR Adonbilivit!!
You do not have even have evidence to dispel the claim and you are asking for evidence.
Common will you gerrout of my mentions angry
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2019
realestniggah:
Rubbish

Nigerians channeling their energy toward the wrong thing

Sowore is there they forgot him.. It tacha that need our blessing and support
Sowore should rot and perish ' We don't give a tiny fvck!
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Lamanii22(f): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Publicity stunt, who go buy something because of tacha?

Plenty people would.... They see beyond her character, they see the good in her..
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Evaromantik1(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2019
joseph1832:
please can we know how much a glass cost?

Visit their website, i don't sell glasses.
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by PopeFlatino(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2019
grin pained
Isoduwa:

Golden shoe � kill you there �
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Isoduwa(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin pained

You and messi dey mad
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by SavageResponse(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
realestniggah:
Rubbish

Nigerians channeling their energy toward the wrong thing

Sowore is there they forgot him.. It tacha that need our blessing and support

Sowore is getting what he deserves
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by kulekaa(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
omenka:
Lies., all fabricated to make her a force to reckon with by all means.

Even when a coincidental event occurs, they just have to attribute it to her.

Have absolutely nothing against her and wish her well, but they dont have to lie to promote her brand.
no attribute it 2 ursef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc / Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.