Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

This Is The Solution To The Thousands Question Asked! OPEN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Solution To The Thousands Question Asked! OPEN (646 Views)

Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out / A Question Asked And A Question Answered : Imagine What This Kind Of Clarity W / Contact Us For The Solution To Your Kids (primary/secondary) Assignments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Solution To The Thousands Question Asked! OPEN by wmcnigeria(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Often times in Nigeria, we are faced with bad sales and little or no customer, even though we have a very nice products or services to offer. This is not the seller's fault nor the buyer's too cause according to research carried by a group of Digital Marketers which I (as the Team Lead & CTO of Worldest Mediatech Concepts) happen to be among, results show that an average Nigeria don't know what he/she wants.

That's why a Nigeria just surfing Instagram would see a shoe, and without any initial intention of buying a shoe, he/she will make order maybe due to enticement, cheap prices, beauty and others opinions. The truth of the matter is that, one thing is to make advert and another is to make customer buy.

You can spend #100,000 on Facebook advert but let me tell you, Facebook can't force users to buy (that's why they will always call it a campaign). Then you'd ask, how did Jumia do it, Alibaba and the rest that in just few years, they have grown so big without having their own personal products on their website. Jumia had millions of dollars investment shocked, a company that never had a single product of their own.

It is very simple, we only need to employ strategies which many SMEs failed to adopt and just jump into businesses. Well I don't blame these SMEs because the cost of implementing this strategies is very high and could eat-up all the capital. I have the opportunity to work with quite a number of SMEs and got to understand lots of SMEs problems and have devised tools and strategies for over four years, to gives not just answers but solutions to the following SMEs questions:

How to scale as SME?
How to use my website to generate income from my business?
How to sell better on my social media pages?
How to market and make my customers keep coming for more?
Using Android apps to generate sales?
How to target the right customer on social media with low budgeting of $1/day?
How to make my business legal to gain trusts (the likes of CAC, Trademark etc)?

Special Offer

Get a professional website for you business for as low as #10,000. Contact via WhatsApp Only 08105815294
Hurry Now! limited space available.

https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1517694712202-14dd9538aa97?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&w=1000&q=80.jpg

Cont'd
Did you fall in any of these categories or even all (smiles), then you are at the right corner. Why not spare just 1 minute of your busy business time to connect with me WhatsApp and be saved from all the hassles of low income, low customer base, low yield, poor retention, high bounce rate etc.

My number is 08105815294 (WhatsApp Only). Alternate number 08157948955 (available of WhatsApp).
Just in case you want to visit us https://wmc.com.ng

Worldest Mediatech Concepts
CAC/BN/2656637

Re: This Is The Solution To The Thousands Question Asked! OPEN by wmcnigeria(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
*I know you won't believe it but it is actually real*

Have you ever been charged #30,000 and above for getting a stunning website for your brand or start up? And this has kept you from having you own website for months and years now?

C'mon, it is time to go digital with our amazing Website Development Price Slash. Own your dream website with just #12,000 with us.

Benefits:

Free domain
Free hosting (up to 20 gigabytes)
SSL
Payment gateways

Hurry now and contact via 08105815294

Courtesy: Worldest Mediatech Concepts
wmc.com.ng
Re: This Is The Solution To The Thousands Question Asked! OPEN by wmcnigeria(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
This promo has started again. Contact 08105815294 via WhatsApp now to learn more

(1) (Reply)

Kwaba - Unlocking The Future Of Real Estate Transactions In Nigeria / Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan / Access Bank And The Nemesis Of Poor Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.