Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan (643 Views)

I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira / I Need An Urgent Loan (my Laptop As Collateral) / Urgent Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan by ctbhola: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dear friends, pls I really and desperately right now need an urgent financial help,,even if its a loan,let me not bother you with Much of what I want to use it for,, but I really do need like a #100,000 right now for a serious urgent need right now.

On this term do I need the loan.

1)The lender or borrower must give me a stipulated time of seven months

2) The lender or borrower must give me till every 5th day of the new month to pay installmentaly (since am a salary earner)

3) The lender or borrower will add an interest rate which can be afford by me (eg) 10% on #100,000

4) The lender borrower must make sure that we come to mutual understanding of repayment before witnesses (eg) police or lawyer of his choice

5) The lender or borrower and I must have a well written documented agreement, in which each party will have the said agreement.

6) The lender or borrower must be ready and to ascertain that on or before 5th of every month he/she will received an alert from his/her bank ,while the deposit invoice will be with me for clarification.

So with this I plead with anyone or group who will render this help to me ASAP NOT TO hesitate.

Pls call this number 09012072554
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
You don't need loan yet if you are the one giving the terms & conditions

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan by chiemmanuel(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Do you need a loan or you want to give some one loan, cos dont understand this yout terms and conditions
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan by ekehopp: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2020
mfrgegre

(1) (Reply)

Uber/Taxify Drivers Now Moving Over To The Latest Car Hailing Service Anytaxi / Access Bank And The Nemesis Of Poor Service / Import Anything Like Cars, Laptops, Phones, Jewelries Etc From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.