Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police (22955 Views)

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders / Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na wah for the kind of evil and wicked news that always come out from the core Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nah, dis matter no concern us at all.

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Yorubamuslim22: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
torture center again
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Ategberoson(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The last time I, checked Ogbomoso was the capital of mad people in Africa. I bet you are an ogbomoso man, that's why all yoruba people are mad. Let us not forget to use Head Helmet to protect our Skulls, against Yoruba head miners in the west, once you are on a visit.

compare to whom bokoharam had wasted, compare it to whom religion crisis had killed, compare it to homeless kids roaming about in the core North

despite being the highest ruler of this country, you people are the most backward people in west Africa, if not in the whole of Africa

so I asked again, when is North going to behave like human being?

people that value cow that human, believe in killing people for programmed Arab religion
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by WriterX(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
because we give the devil a name, color, gender, religion, culture, region, we have turned blind to his actions.

#ONE_PEOPLE
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Seamtri(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wud have love to see the pics of this raid

2 Likes

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Dadadavid12(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
All these tortured camps, abeg una never upload the pictures of any of the owners.
If baby factories are discovered somewhere down here, the owners' pictures are uploaded.
Abi they are sacred ni?

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
I like the name of the place... "Mallam Niga" Torture Centre. Keyword "Niga".

They should have approached a guy with my brains to come up with a catchy motto for them though.

It would have read or sounded something like:
"Mallam Niga Torture Centre... The One-Stop Shop Where Nig*as Go Get Their Asses Whooped." cool

2 Likes

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by eagleu: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Next time someone starts looking for missing small boys, you know where to look

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
mansakhalifa:
I like the name of the place... "Mallam Niga" Torture Centre. Keyword "Niga".

They should have approached a guy with my brains to come up with a catchy motto for them though.

It would have read or sounded something like:
"Mallam Niga Torture Centre... The One-Stop Shop Where Nig*as Go Get Their Asses Whooped." cool

What is do you?

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by vertueptime: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
gaetano:
Waiting for them to drag Igbos into this

Nah they wnt be since it didnt concern drugs, scam, armed robbery , overseas crime, human trafficking
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by blowjob: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Mallam Niga grin grin grin

Smh

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by madenigga(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
North is beginning to get civilized

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Kingpele(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
May God help us overcome insecurity in the north
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by jamace(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
RZArecta2:
Something tells me president Buhari was a victim of that torture center in Daura hence his determination to punish Nigerians at every given opportunity cool
Not all. The torture centres are meant for the Hausas only. The Fulanis are busy educating their children in western education, preparing them to continue to lord over the unwise hausas.

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kikikikiki

RZArecta2:
Something tells me president Buhari was a victim of that torture center in Daura hence his determination to punish Nigerians at every given opportunity cool
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jamiubond009:
go correct school,dem no go gree.poverty index,na dem,hunger dem carry first,illiteracy na dem dey top,contribution to the development of the country nil.but one nigeria na their voices go loud pass.Brainwashed mofos undecided undecided

you are just an educated illitrate.
who tells you going school grantee one Wealth?
If you don't have anything meaningful to say remain silent. Silent forever.
Brainwashed Cretin.
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by fergie001: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:
cool

This part nor concern us. Any body dey argue with them before sey na trailer them go use take go do the raiding before? angry cool
grin grin grin grin
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by JasOnKruegEr(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:
when is Hausa going to behave like human being ?

I'm generalizing my words here because all of them have one funny attitude

Which is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by JasOnKruegEr(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
North is dragging this country down.

Whenever nigeria makes the list of poor countries, it's because of the north.

whenever nigeria makes list of least educated countries in the world, na north cause am

when we make the list of most dangerous countries in the world, na north's fault o

whoever amalgamated us with these barbarians, it shall never be well with them.

Show me your degree certificate sir and your bank balance. This is why south Africans are treating us like cows, we have a problem.... What is the solution? No it's the north this, ibos that, yorubas where. This is why our problems continue getting worse and God gives us leaders that match our daft mentality
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by four4: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Somebody go leave this kind center and we are going to be expecting that person to behave normally in the society, there leaders are awear of all this said center but they will keep mute

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by inyenejo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Let them embrace apc again next time...
If u are a sane mind please say no to apc.
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:

Show me your degree certificate sir and your bank balance. This is why south Africans are treating us like cows, we have a problem.... What is the solution? No it's the north this, ibos that, yorubas where. This is why our problems continue getting worse and God gives us leaders that match our daft mentality
don't drag the much enlightened south into this mess. stay on topic pls.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by 2LESS(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
It is a GAY CENTRE. We all know that most Hausa men are gay.
They should stop branding it torture centre.
A spade should be called a spade.

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by Legendguru: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by DANJAKT: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Let the government provide formal rehabilitation centres across the country to provide such services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by fykes(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is one of their training schools for jihadist...
Re: Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police by LetsNigerianize: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Buhari might be brought up in that center.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victims Of Suspected Fulani Militia Attack Buried In Plateau State (Pix) / 'Armed Robbers Planning To Attack Banks In Abia State' - Police Raises Alarm / Man Steals Motorcycle At Ogun Foursquare Church During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.