Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Walk Through On Open Tuition.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Walk Through On Open Tuition.com (284 Views)

Are The Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Justified? / Tinubu Backs Southern Governors On Ban On Open Grazing But ‘strongly Oppose’ Yor / Wike Talks Tough On Governors’ Resolution, Says Our Decisions On Open Grazing, O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walk Through On Open Tuition.com by MrDondero(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hello,

Please guys i came across this site opentuition.com after reading through the site is has the requirement that i needed for my ACCA professional course but i need to be sure of how legit and authentic the site is

So i decided to raise this trend to enable me get more insight on how the site work (ie Payment method , lectures and how they issues out the certificate after the exercise.

Please if you know anything about the site (opentuition.com) and how authentic it is please kindly indicate in the comment below as it would guide me through the process of my enrollment

Best regards,

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Resigns To Participate In The Next Titan / Lady Thanks God After Escaping Ghastly Car Accident In US Memphis / Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.