Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview (36067 Views)

Jaruma Gives Birth / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by bamasite(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Table is about to shake grin grin

This is how to fund your Chrisvicmall account so you can ship from China:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0J_VJOYXoE
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
You no get work, you're still struggling, when was the last time you saw 50k in your account undecided but you're on Twitter 24/7 retweeting hash tag losing your mind over someone who doesn't know you breath, sleeps in a very comfortable bed, earns millions from your madness, and you call that being a fan. BBNAIJA is a show, it has ended for the year, get back to your lives and improve yourselves. Stop being an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Emilokoiyawon: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy grin oh no na audio...oh no... grin cheesy
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Emilokoiyawon: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

I can't blame Jaruma for backing out, she knew how many Arabian deeks she sucked to get the 50million.

It would be an utmost waste to give such to a fellow bitch who wouldn't benefit her anything.

Tacha too should think about upgrading her business bitchness.

The only good Jaruma can do for Tacha is to mentor her and link her with foreign clients, the same way Toyin Lawani did for Nina.
You must be related to Awamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Agugbadin: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Useless girl...make them ask am whether she get any regrets

What makes you think that she is useless,are you related to her, why hate someone who has never hurt you this way
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Celebsnews: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol.. Clout money.

Meanwhile, meet fast rising child actor, Little Daniella. Trust me, you would love her after watching this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLziZ850q7Y
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Agugbadin: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Look at the way all these idiots are using psychology to force us into liking that bitch.
I get strong mentality and so una plan don fail already for my side.
I hate what i hate.

Hate is sinful, do not hate
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Beosten:
We die here. Tacha don overthrow Buhari for popularity.

I can see your level of madness
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by omenka(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
I swear I don't even know who the hell jaruma is. First time I'd see the name.
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jaruma won’t give a kobo without heralding it and publishing your biodata for the world to see. So “audio money” sounds about right.
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by bitingcool: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
I hope Teebillz has enough money to keep paying the promotors of the 'Talented' Tacha and announcing lies that will make government green with envy.
You guys are making Jaaruma more famous. With the economic and social pressure in Nigeria, how many men can command a standing priiiickk for long? Even the thought of the rising cost of a bag of rice can deflate one's balls...sex comes with sexual frustration which is a verrry thriving business. That's why the women flock to Jaaruma and the men run to her too. Even those that don't know her now know her by virtue of BB.

Guess who's getting audio money?
Guess who's smiling to the bank? grin grin grin grin grin

Time wasters
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by DexterousOne(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Only in Nigeria would mediocre thing like this trend

It's a shame
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by nwanyionitsha: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Look at the way all these idiots are using psychology to force us into liking that bitch.
I get strong mentality and so una plan don fail already for my side.
I hate what i hate.
Don't mind them. Less than 400 viewers and they said the radio website crashed.
Tufiakwa propaganda and overhyping.
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Ilogamhe79: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Nice one cool fm.

Audio money jam for an black knuckled smellos lying about collecting money from jaruma cheesy

She's black bold and a beautiful smellos
Y d insults
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by webngnews: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by michael316: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
What is all this nonsense, tacha this tacha that. Don't you guys work do to
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by eclecticbaron: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

I can't blame Jaruma for backing out, she knew how many Arabian deeks she sucked to get the 50 million naira.

It would be an utmost waste to give such to a fellow bitch who wouldn't benefit her anything.

The only good Jaruma can do for Tacha is to mentor her and link her with foreign clients, the same way Toyin Lawani did for Nina.

Just like Nina, I would have expected Tacha to understand the language of the game, but things have shown, she is not as smart as Nina after all.

Immediately I started reading this comment I just thought this must be written by ola33t. I wasn't disappointed. I like your writing style. Keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Hedonisco: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
My own problem is the useless fake accent by all parties involved.... The OAP, Tacha and all. What the Bleep is that?
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by nauto15: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
continue
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Emmy3(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yeye country...
No wonder Onitsha is not trending after this fire tragedy.
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by ajebuter(f): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gradually, bag of rice is becoming 30k and all Nigerian youths care about is Post BBN gist?

Truly, we deserve our useless leaders!
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by carule(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
mosho2good:
Men And Sex!!...��
Bëlìëvë ïţ ør ñóţ���
Women find it difficult to understand the reason why men love sex����‍♀���‍♂��
* If they want to help you, they will demand for sex. ���
* If they say they love you, they want sex. ���
* You mistakenly sleep over, they want sex. ���
* They want to borrow you money, they want sex. ���
* They want to give you job, they want sex. ���
* They want to pass you, they want sex. ��‍♂��
First of all, you need to understand the system of men... They didn't ask for that� .They didn't create themselves. �
Do you know that 95% of healthy men wake up with an erection? A boner!!... ��
Did they bargain for that??.. No!! �
Do you know that the penis has a mind of his own?�� A man could be reading his Bible and his penis will just stand.. ��
A man can be sleeping and wakes up with an erection. ���
A man could be sleeping, once you start rubbing the penis, it stands even when he is still asleep.. ���
Have you ever asked yourself why men are not on a periods, cramps or any bad moods?..���� That's how God created them. ���
A man is naturally always ready for sex���� Rub a man on his head, he already thinks you want sex�� Wink at him, he's already seeing you naked����
Wave at a man walking with his wife, he will loose focus����‍♂��‍♂
This is nothing spiritual�� It's not about, "in Jesus Name or Holy Ghost Fire ooo... ��
That's why real churches do not allow ladies with short dresses to sit in front, because they will confuse the Pastor����
It's not by anointing or Sheri ma ma ma ooo���
They did not manufacture the high libido by themselves���
We are all created in God's image����
The only men that overcame sex according to the good book was Jesus Christ and Joseph��� Joseph's own was that, he didn't just ran away, he fled!!��‍♂���‍♀�Him for stay na�� Jesus is God and on top of that, He was very careful not to include a woman in His disciple train��
So many great men have fallen because of sex��� Do you think they wanted to?? ��
Soldiers in the war front will develop urge for sex�����‍♂� To show you how bad it is, so many soldiers were killed during Biafra war���because a woman lured them inside bush... �‍♀�‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♂��‍♂���
David in scriptures sent a woman's husband to the war front and saw the woman washing outside��He was later told that it is the wife of his faithful servant who he has sent to war���He took the woman and had sex with her... ��‍♀��‍♂����
Do I need to tell you about Samson?��‍♀���‍♂�� Solomon and other Bible characters?.. ����
It can only take the grace of God and some level of discipline and maturity to curtail this... �����
The way the man's body reacts to this is not the same a woman's body reacts to it..���
How many great women have you heard messed up because of dick??...��Few, or even non����
So next time a man misbehaves because of sex, don't see him as an animal...��� They are just responding to nature���‍♀���‍♂�
Don't be like... "I've lost the respect I had for you,��" "I thought you were responsible,�" "So this was what you wanted?" Yen! Yen! Yen!
Easy baby, that's for your father�� A 17 year old girl can make him lose focus and collect the money meant for your school fees����
I pray you read this post with realistic understanding����
Love you all

Well said

1 Like

Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by DexterousOne(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
grossintel:
You no get work, you're still struggling, when was the last time you saw 50k in your account undecided but you're on Twitter 24/7 retweeting hash tag losing your mind over someone who doesn't know you breath, sleeps in a very comfortable bed, earns millions from your madness, and you call that being a fan. BBNAIJA is a show, it has ended for the year, get back to your lives and improve yourselves. Stop being an idiot.

Interesting

And you believe every one on BBNaija craze is not gainfully employed?
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by kokomaster3d: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
I only saw about 350 viewers on youtube live and they said Tacha fans crash CoolFM website. Hmmm see lie.

1 Like

Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

I can't blame Jaruma for backing out, she knew how many Arabian deeks she sucked to get the 50 million naira.

Just like Nina, I would have expected Tacha to understand the language of the game, but things have shown, she is not as smart as Nina after all.

I use to think people who strike through your comments hate you for nothing.
Never know you are an irredeemable idiot!
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
omenka:
I swear I don't even know who the hell jaruma is. First time I'd see the name.

Most popular sex therapist on Instagram.
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by judgementyard(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
A. Mind opening write up, thanks for sharing.
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
that jurama is an idiot tho...just come make video dey form wetin she no reach to do

mumu woman
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by renewable1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Headlines.
Ok

8 hours daily power supply with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview by SURElee(f): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Did I read after Tacha was "evicted" from the house? OP, if you must write or post, always always use the right terms. She was "disqualified". You might want to edit that in the post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards / Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Transparent Outfit As She Strikes A Pose With Christmas Tree / Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.