Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food (53382 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by EmmyBlogs(f): 12:27am On Jun 06, 2019
S3x Therapist 'Jaruma' reveals how she keeps her marriage strong by kneeling down to serve her husband food.

My name is Jaruma and i respect and honour my husband, i kneel to serve and feed him

Beauty does not keep a man/relationship or marriage, only respect and honour from both sides keep marriage.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/jaruma-reveals-how-she-keeps-her.html?m=1

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by CreepyBlackpool: 1:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Spoken like a true daughter of the soil smiley
Don't mind all these yeye feminists.

But las las even if you lie down to serve food, man that will cheat will cheat

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 06, 2019
I get the same love and respect without kneeling so.... undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Regiomontanus(m): 2:05am On Jun 06, 2019
Guest007:
Yimu grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Abi? Just put the tray with plates of food on your back and let your hubby decide what he wants to eat.

Some women thinks their beauty and sex alone keeps a man.

13 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Emmzy201(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

E dey our blood grin
My wife must also knell down when answering my calls

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Deepfeel(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2019
Guest007:
Been submissive to your man is same thing as kneeling that's the point she's trying to make , submission

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ImaIma1(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Yimu!

If a woman likes, let her roll on the floor while serving her husband, a man that won't stay, won't.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by BruncleZuma: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Who's the camera person?

18 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ibkayee(f): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Not my style but if she likes it I love it, her business

A man can literally have the ‘perfect’ wife and still cheat though wink

15 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Kendumazy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmmmmm! She is indeed a professional. Crazy things like that makes a man love go gaga for a woman. It doesn't makes her a slave or whatever mindset of the feminists. It just increases the worth of the woman being respectful and a woman giving it all it takes to honour her husband in the mind of the husband. Trust me, the man also has some aspects he rewards her which makes the woman intensify her efforts in doing more cos her husband appreciate it. Honestly, feminism and gender equality isn't helping most marriages.

Last batch of men long sleeve shirt from India on
clearance sales. 1500 per piece. Check link https://
www.nairaland.com/5224414/clearance-sale-last-
batch-men

11 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by MillerJnr(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
No be sacrifice this man want chop so?

6 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by freemi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
S3x Therapist 'Jaruma' reveals how she keeps her marriage strong by kneeling down to serve her husband food.

My name is Jaruma and i respect and honour my husband, i kneel to serve and feed him

Beauty does not keep a man/relationship or marriage, only respect and honour from both sides keep marriage.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/jaruma-reveals-how-she-keeps-her.html?m=1

you havnt told us wt he does to keep u

6 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Niccoloimhotep: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Now dat is a woman with oil in her head!
She is beautiful, rich, has class, sexy, has fame and also a tight pussy. YET she is still humble to her husband, cooks for him, serves him food and respects him!
I pity all these self acclaimed online feminists.
Las Las una go dey alright!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Jakumo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
ImaIma1:
Yimu!

If a woman likes, let her roll on the floor while serving her husband, a man that won't stay, won't.

She looks old, so it is guaranteed her husband is already humping a busty 19 year-old university girl on the side.

You have been upgraded, Madam, so you better seek the gardener's help in planting his yam for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by adedayoa2(f): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
I kneel once in a while

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Sterope(f): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Slaves submit, freeborn humans don't submit. Submission is for God and not to a man that is capable of so many selfish human errors. I am sure that those that translated the Bible Hebrew word to submission made a translation error.

Babies, toddlers and children don't submit. How much more an adult who has had a different upbringing? undecided

Deepfeel:

Been submissive to your man is same thing as kneeling that's the point she's trying to make , submission

16 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by MobilityExpress: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is how it should be. A wise woman reveres her husband, because she knows her place as number 2, and recognizes his place as number 1, and she will enjoy lasting peace, love and happiness. But some mumu indomie girls claiming feminists will be dragging number 1 position with their man and turn their house to war zone till they ruin their home with their mouths and end up with black eyes. swollen cheeks, balloon lips and disfigured face grin.

11 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Educator2(f): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Pavore9: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Getting down on your knees can not stop a man that has made up his to cheat, even salivating over one rude slay queen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by luminouz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waiting for NL feministas in

Watch as they avoid the thread like a stinking cesspit

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jaruma is correct there are some kind or pussy u go fuk ehn u go turn mugu. I tasted a gals pussy from one of those SS states. I dumped my GF after and have no fuked any other pussy since then. Maybe she use kanyan mater . Tight and creamy pussy

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by okonja(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
So this is now a news. God...Nairaland is in big trouble angry

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by ngwababe(f): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Keep a man like, him no go look outside or what?
Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by luluman: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guest007:
We all have different training & upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by Guyman02: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
If you hear that a man is under a 'spell' by his wife, check very well you will find out that all she does is show him so much respect.
If you make a man feel like like an Alpha Male at home he will be loyal to you, but slay queens and feminists believe that equal rights means staring at a man straight to his face and telling him your mind anyhow you want and the result is the broken homes you see around.

12 Likes

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Whatever Rocks their boat. Marriages don’t have to be thesame.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food by AreaFada2: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Kneeling or not kneeling is not the focus, but respect.

Bible tells a woman to submit to hubby. Do yours and wait for hubby to love you as himself as the Bible says. For Christians.

Muslims do not allow commenting on their thread so I will not mention what Quran says about it.

People submit and roll on the fllor for Daddy GO but not for hubby. Meanwhile Bible never says submit to GO o. No wonder this word will never settle.

By the way I need no woman's knees on the ground for me. But if anywoman does it for her hubby, it's proper from both Christian and cultural perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.