Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) (2915 Views)

Is Unilag And Lasu The Same / U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / The Best Private And Cheap Hostel Accomodation In Unilag And Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by Oyinawosika: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Campus conflict is back again this week, and the focus is on two of Nigeria’s most prestigious universities.

You guessed right.

The University of Lagos or University of Ibadan; Which school is the finest?

Read more: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/campus-conflict-unilag-vs-u-i-which-school-is-finer/
Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by gregyboy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
I would go for the univeristy of ghana....

Both schools are crap how can you compare ,crap with crap to what gain, for the comparsim
is it for you to know which school is more of the crap

After the lecturer sex scandal you still want to tanish the image of unilag once more....wickedness
Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by seanwilliam(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2019
i live close to ui, and i'm an aspirant of unilag so i willnt be biased here. in terms of infrastructure of the academic area(buildings, settings and layout) it is unilag. lag is a city uni. but if *fine* also means good maintainance culture(especially their hostels) and natural beautification, it is ui.

2 Likes

Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Finest?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by femi4: 5:21am On Oct 17, 2019
UI buildings are old and dilapidated.
Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by EzekaUdenee: 5:25am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
post=83207037:
Finest?!

[/s]
Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by Florblu(f): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
I rep the most beautiful campus in Africa.

Greatest.......

1 Like

Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by TheMainMan: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2019
No university beats OAU in terms of structure just that they are not properly maintained
Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by projecttopics2: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2019
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) by dandaddy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
TheMainMan:
No university beats OAU in terms of structure just that they are not properly maintained
OUA used to be....go check out ABU Zaria!! Best/newest structures

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Pictures To Help You Maximise 2022 / Studying Law In Nigeria / The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.