Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Is Unilag And Lasu The Same - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Unilag And Lasu The Same (2410 Views)

Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal / The Best Private And Cheap Hostel Accomodation In Unilag And Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Unilag And Lasu The Same by yunglegend99(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
I had an argument with a fellow who was saying university of lagos(unilag) and lagos state university(lasu) were dsame sch. Lagos state resident I would like to hear your opinion on this
Re: Is Unilag And Lasu The Same by superbouck(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
yunglegend99:
I had an argument with a fellow who was saying university of lagos(unilag) and lagos state university(lasu) were dsame sch. Lagos state resident I would like to hear your opinion on this
UNILAG-- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.(FEDERAL)
LASU--- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (STATE)
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

2 Likes

Re: Is Unilag And Lasu The Same by edoairways: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
University of Lagos is owned by federal government while Lagos state university is to state government

1 Like

Re: Is Unilag And Lasu The Same by yunglegend99(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
superbouck:
UNILAG-- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.(FEDERAL) LASU--- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (STATE) THEY ARE NOT THE SAME
Thanks i thought they were dsame

1 Like

Re: Is Unilag And Lasu The Same by Martinez39s(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
They are not the same. They are different schools.

1 Like

Re: Is Unilag And Lasu The Same by sujexy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
yunglegend99:
Thanks i thought they were dsame
You said you had an argument.
You said the person said they are the same.
You said you thought they are the same.
So what made it an argument if both you and the person thought it is the same?

If you want to ask questions about what is confusing next time , be straight forward. Stop hiding in-between, using people.

Like you have been answered above.

University of Lagos (Unilag) is a federal school
Lagos State University (LASU) is a state school.

They are different.
Re: Is Unilag And Lasu The Same by yunglegend99(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2020
sujexy:
You said you had an argument.
You said the person said they are the same.
You said you thought they are the same.
So what made it an argument if both you and the person thought it is the same?

If you want to ask questions about what is confusing next time , be straight forward. Stop hiding in-between, using people.

Like you have been answered above.

University of Lagos (Unilag) is a federal school
Lagos State University (LASU) is a state school.

They are different.
i know they were different but i wasnt sure because the person had more experience than me, so i was starting to believe him but there was still doubt that is why i decided to ask to confirm
Re: Is Unilag And Lasu The Same by sujexy(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2020
yunglegend99:
i know they were different but i wasnt sure because the person had more experience than me, so i was starting to believe him but there was still doubt that is why i decided to ask to confirm
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Universities With The Cheapest Cost Of Llm. / Learn German In Port Harcourt / 6 Things You Never Knew You Could Do On Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.