Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times (28579 Views)

Golden Boot Winners Of The EPL, La Liga, Bliga, Serie A Are All 30 Years & above / Ranking Of Footballers: From Goat To Overrated By Sportbible / How Many Fifa Golden Boot Winners Can You Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
jayjay2609:

There is nothing beautiful about that goal bros.. I have seen better goals... Besides he was not that good in that game just like his teams

If he was so great, why did he not score a single goal during the knock out stages.. GOAT when he meets average teams during the group stages but when he meets good teams at the K/O stage, he's no different from Jesse lingard
grin grin Messi Lingard tongue
May be you should check the goal again.. It is beautiful!!

Messi make MOTM performances look easy tho.. Most MOTM performances in 2014 WC but he made it look like he was doing dab dance like Lingard shocked shocked
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Charlatan. Ronaldo has 28 goals against England top 6. Riffraff like you won't know cause you like sniffing Messi's ass.
And you are sniffing whose ass...... Ani ode ni e.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

And you are sniffing whose ass...... Ani ode ni e.

Ori e o pe Iwo omode yii. Sule igbira lasan lasan nie.
By the way, stop peddling rumor bro. I respect Messi a lot as a football lover. What I hate is people lying to discredit my CR7. That's my role model we are talking about.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by akinboluwarin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Still Ronaldo had 28 goals against top EPL teams. Messi had 26.
Messi:24 goals in 32 games
Ronaldo:28 goals in 70 games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
akinboluwarin:
Messi:24 goals in 32 games
Ronaldo:28 goals in 70 games

Bro, the Messi fans have been peddling this rumour for so long it is almost becoming the truth. They said Messi has more goals than Rinaldo.

Yes, 70 matches, I understand where you are coming from, but seems you've not been following Ronaldo for so long. He wasn't so much interested in scoring goals before the 5th season in united. All the matches he played this period form the major part of the appearances. Even Messi didn't score against premiership team till 2009 after Ronaldo left and he has met premier league team more times than Ronaldo since then.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Ori e o pe Iwo omode yii. Sule igbira lasan lasan nie.
By the way, stop peddling rumor bro. I respect Messi a lot as a football lover. What I hate is people lying to discredit my CR7. That's my role model we are talking about.
Pele o, arugbo ojo, atobanti ma logbon, adagba ma niye. I never disrespect ronaldo, he is a good player and one of the greatest in the history of football, what I don't like is people saying gibberish like u did.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Iretii0511 post=83251592]

Bro, the Messi fans have been peddling this rumour for so long it is almost becoming the truth. They said Messi has more goals than Rinaldo.

Yes, 70 matches, I understand where you are coming from, but seems you've not been following Ronaldo for so long. He wasn't so much interested in scoring goals before the 5th season in united. All the matches he played this period form the major part of the appearances. Even Messi didn't score against premiership team till 2009 after Ronaldo left and he has met premier league team more times than Ronaldo since then.[/quote
Haaaa!!! Bros you can lie o, infact devil still they learn work for where u dey. Ronaldo wasn't so much interested in scoring goals before, do you think people on nairaland are so daft like you.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Yes, 70 matches, I understand where you are coming from, but seems you've not been following Ronaldo for so long. He wasn't so much interested in scoring goals before the 5th season in united. All the matches he played this period form the major part of the appearances. Even Messi didn't score against premiership team till 2009 after Ronaldo left and he has met premier league team more times than Ronaldo since then.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Pele o, arugbo ojo, atobanti ma logbon, adagba ma niye. I never disrespect ronaldo, he is a good player and one of the greatest in the history of football, what I don't like is people saying gibberish like u did.

Mo raye e loni iwo dada n dindin yii. Sugomu aburo depe. You've not apologise for giving wrong start.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Mo raye e loni iwo dada n dindin yii. Sugomu aburo depe. You've not apologise for giving wrong start.
Apologize my foot, when someone was telling you about goal scored against some certain teams and you were typing rubbish about how ronaldo scored 1milliin goals for man utd.
I know ur problem, na oversabi dey worry you. ITK syndrome..... Ode oshi, dindinrin amukun meko, odoyo, atoku ma ku, amo Ona orun ma lo, emi gan raye ti e Loni, sho lo yawere ni.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Wrong stat(statistics).
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Apologize my foot, when someone was telling you about goal scored against some certain teams and you were typing rubbish about how ronaldo scored 1milliin goals for man utd.
I know ur problem, na oversabi dey worry you. ITK syndrome..... Ode oshi, dindinrin amukun meko, odoyo, atoku ma ku, amo Ona orun ma lo, emi gan raye ti e Loni, sho lo yawere ni.

Maalu. Won n pe e lalaigbon oni sebi abiso e ni Aigbon Kadiri. Tiwon ba n pe ewure ko ni yes sir.
Omokomo Suraju. You keep telling lies just to place Messi above Ronaldo while even Messi can never beat his chest that he is better.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Wrong stat(statistics).

Auto correct lo sise yen baba abudu. Unserious student like you self.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Maalu. Won n pe e lalaigbon oni sebi abiso e ni Aigbon Kadiri. Tiwon ba n pe ewure ko ni yes sir.
Omokomo Suraju. You keep telling lies just to place Messi above Ronaldo while even Messi can never beat his chest that he is better.
Suraju is a name of a person!!! Booda ode!!! O le gbon MO laye eee, se won bi ego MO e ni, abi o jogun e ninu aye. Atobanti ma niye, apoda omo.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Auto correct lo sise yen baba abudu. Unserious student like you self.
I said it, you will never learn. I did it not to mock you but to correct the error. If you can correct my errors, I will be glad to take to correction, but you will never learn, always feeling to big to be corrected..... Nairaland erudite professor.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Suraju is a name of a person!!! Booda ode!!! O le gbon MO laye eee, se won bi ego MO e ni, abi o jogun e ninu aye. Atobanti ma niye, apoda omo.

Oponu nie se. Didirin ayirada. To ba ki n se Suraju ni, opolo e ati pe lataro ti mo ti n ko e.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

I said it, you will never learn. I did it not to mock you but to correct the error. If you can correct my errors, I will be glad to take to correction, but you will never learn, always feeling to big to be corrected..... Nairaland erudite professor.

grin grin

Ma sunku aburo. Ma gbe lo si old Trafford lotunla.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

grin grin

Ma sunku aburo. Ma gbe lo si old Trafford lotunla.
Old Trafford..... Lafff!!! Na now I know say na mad man I dey quote since. Aye mi!!! Were po ni forum yii Sha, change ur moniker to iretii were.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Old Trafford..... Lafff!!! Na now I know say na mad man I dey quote since. Aye mi!!! Were po ni forum yii Sha, change ur moniker to iretii were.

Stupid boy. To ye ko ma celebrate pe mo fe gbe losi city of Manchester ki environment yen fo opolo e to n yoro yen.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Stupid boy. To ye ko ma celebrate pe mo fe gbe losi city of Manchester ki environment yen fo opolo e to n yoro yen.
Lafff!!! Nice comedy, keep it up, bro how ikirun nao, I hear say na there you dey.... Lol.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Lafff!!! Nice comedy, keep it up, bro how ikirun nao, I hear say na there you dey.... Lol.

Hahaha. Ikirun ke. Mo ti mo problem eh. Ma ba e wa oloso onidi kabiti. Se wa lo las Vegas?
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Hahaha. Ikirun ke. Mo ti mo problem eh. Ma ba e wa oloso onidi kabiti. Se wa lo las Vegas?
Beeni sir.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Beeni sir.

Ok. But you must agree that both Ronaldo and Messi are the greatest ever and no one is better than the other. Only then can we be friends.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Jokerman(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
biddostandard:
Its been certified you are a wet slowpoke,messi has won the playmaker of the century,won 5 most assist award in LA liga beating off ozil,inesta,xavi di maria in numerous occasions ,dont forget he was also the best playmaker last season with the most assist

So because he won playmaker award or won assists, he's a midfielder??

So Henry that won assists in EPL or CR7 that won assists in UCL, are midfielders??

Messi fan, when did Messi win playmaker of the century... Lie a little please!!

Will you call Hazard a midfielder even though he wins playmaker award??

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Jokerman(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Ok. But you must agree that both Ronaldo and Messi are the greatest ever and no one is better than the other. Only then can we be friends.

Pele, Maradona > Messi and Ronaldo

Anytime Anywhere
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Iretii0511(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jokerman:

Pele, Maradona > Messi and Ronaldo

Anytime Anywhere

Yinmu
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

Beeni sir
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by Teeklef(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iretii0511:

That one na sure thing now.
Re: Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times by BlackHummer(m): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Jokerman:

Oga shut it... As Messi ever won any midfielder award or ever been put in the midfield even in Laliga team of the season??

He has won IFFHS playmaker, a midfielder award 4 times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / Cristiano Ronaldo Charged By FA For Smashing Everton Supporter's Phone / Odion Ighalo Finally Speaks On His Retirement From Super Eagle National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.