Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria (54557 Views)

Mariam Eniola Bolaji Returns To Nigeria After Paralympic Games (Videos). / Okiki Afolabi Faces FIFA Ban Over Forged Document (photo) / Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Anskid(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Be careful of Wolves in Sheep clothing calling themselves agents

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by blackboy2star(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Eleeyig gidi gan oo
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
sexycat:
chai, this guy suffer no be small oooo, so tay his shoulder bone no get meat again....

but na who curse Nigeria as a nation sef?
Na the citizens. Dont you hear them shouting 'God punish Nigeria"?
This is the only country where its citizens will call on God to punish the country while they are in it

7 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by ednut1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Agents thrive becos many are gullible

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Vin658(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lmao Mongolia wey Nigeria beta pass.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by RedAlert08(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
I need a female friend in Ibadan. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by lereinter(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thank you Christopher Hannah

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Treasure17(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
All these fraudsters in the name of agent. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Fuckthamods: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Wow so they told him he could have a professional football career in Mongolia of all places and he believes them..

This narrative of Nigerians traveling to any country on planet earth and thinking they can make it need to end..

Mongolia of all places.. These so called agent are feeding on people desperation.

I don't even know Mongolia had a football league until now
Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by xpool(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
He is not a real niggarrr

Because a real niggarrr can't be a maga to another real niggarrr

If you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr
Okpe!
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
A foreigner from another country was the person that helped this man and not a pastor. I am yet to see a Nigerian pastor other than TB Joshua or people from other countries do something like this. Yet they are quick to criticize them whenever they sneeze

4 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by masqot(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
best of luck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by principalgee: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
I like this guy's courage, at least, he came back home safely.
His Next move shall be Europe

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by OnPointMan(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
ursullalinda:
Scammers get mind oh... wonder how they sleep at night knowing fully well they hurt someone. My dear welcome back home , God will multiply all you lost

Baby girl, i always wonder too o. It's a very crazy world we live in.
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
sad thank u HANNAH ans WAEL.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by imitateMe(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
ursullalinda:
Scammers get mind oh... wonder how they sleep at night knowing fully well they hurt someone. My dear welcome back home , God will multiply all you lost
Thank u dear
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Jerry299: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:

Be speaking jargon till one old papa chop you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is why it is good to always make enquires before taking such life changing decision before you find yourself in a shitier hole country than the one you want to flee from

That's not a 24-year-old though

3 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
His village people right now:

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
This one weak me

grin Nigerians will scam white men but white men will package and continue their life

But now
Dem scam Nigerian he come carry all him load come back naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Respect55(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Just Googled Mongolia. Never heard that name before
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by FManager(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:

You need serious medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Iseloogunise: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
"Im very happy to have gained freedom leaving Mongolia," he told Al Jazeera. "I didnt believe Id be in Nigeria on Saturday. I didnt believe it. Now, [b][/b]Im experiencing so many things in Nigeria. Fresh air, fresh food. Im really happy."

So there's fresh air, fresh food in Nigeria.
To God be the glory!

Whatever it is should not push you to risking/loosing your life in any other country.
It is hard in Nigeria but with the right attitudes, you'll survive. cool

3 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by baratech: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mongolia? Nepal?

Is it not better to stay in Nigeria and play in the local league... Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by baratech: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
FManager:

You need serious medical attention.

Lolzzz
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by complexBoss12: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
naso my uncle carry me go meet one "big agent" for Lagos, all d nigga can propose is India. I was like wtf, I told my uncle I wasn't interested

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by KAM3KAZI: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
I just googled Mongolia

I didn't see anything

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Fallenhunter: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
According to the original article 15,000 footballers are smuggled into Europe each year. I think with the refugee crisis and other things like this Europe is eventually going to ban all immigrants. Not just from Africa but from the world.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
I rather play for Enyimba than going to Mongolia to suffer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Post Breaks Instagram Record With 30 Million Likes / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) / Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.