Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria (54556 Views)

Mariam Eniola Bolaji Returns To Nigeria After Paralympic Games (Videos). / Okiki Afolabi Faces FIFA Ban Over Forged Document (photo) / Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by spiceadole: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
kayusely70:
Thank God the hardship didnt push him to dabble into crime over there.

No be Igbo man.
Else he would have started pushing drugs

3 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
spiceadole:

No be Igbo man.
Else he would have started pushing drugs

Who in his right senses goes to Mongolia for greener pastures ??

Mumu , you want talk.

Not going to go tribal with you, but use your tongue to count your teeth.. BINGO
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Tolubory(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by GTWeb: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Go and start Business, You will not hear

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
A fellow Nigerian like him did that to him. You can imagine. Money wasted, time wasted, effort wasted, sufferness, hopelessness and all sort of bad vibes must had been his experience. To the scammer, he sees it as business. His children too will grow up and experience such, they will now be shouting buhari up and down, not knowing that it's the consequences of their father scamming deals.
You have good heart. May the kids of scammers suffer their father's evil deeds. That guy is a hustler wanting to make life for himself but some wicked elements want to stop that

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by kalu61(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
You intentionally taking hurting and wasting peoples life as hustle. Do these people sleep with their conscience
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Ologo7G: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
He is not a real niggarrr
Because a real niggarrr can't be a maga to another real niggarrr
If you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by raphy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
I know the guy we plays the monkey post together in national stadium Lagos.

he is not even sharp to bang one girl so he can stay in there country as a father.

but all the guys in Lagos think football is the way out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin
he wanted to go and accomodare mongolian people abi?

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2019
... Yet he didn't mention the name of the bastard who sent him to Mongolia to die?! Future people should know exactly what's this fake agent's name and slso what the bastard looks like...These criminals must be made to pay for their tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Cousin9999: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2019
smh I hope he gets connected with real recruiters.

This story is more common than you think. It happens across sports whether it's a total scam or they mislead them and they end up not getting on a team.
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Afonja007: 4:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Imagine football agent in oshogbo that's terrible
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Mac2016(m): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
I know this guy men.. wawu.... undecided
Hehehe grin. Are you a Mongolian?
Last of proper education plus poverty of thought will make you believe in Mongolia soccer career. He might even have been hoping for a national call up to play for Mongolia.
Nigerian youths need a rethink. Not all abroad be abroad truly.
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by alexola20(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
You have good heart. May the kids of scammers suffer their father's evil deeds. That guy is a hustler wanting to make life for himself but some wicked elements want to stop that
Oga u re wicked. What did the kids do to deserve such punishment, u talk like they got to choose their father. Those kids most likely don't know what their father did or is doing, but u still want them to suffer for a crime they didn't commit. Maybe this is the reason our country is like this, years of heaping curses on children instead of the real criminals. Oga u re wicked. In short between u and the scammer I don't know who is more wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by sallazlee(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2019
sexycat:
chai, this guy suffer no be small oooo, so tay his shoulder bone no get meat again....
stop it joor

but na who curse Nigeria as a nation sef?

na ancestors
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by kjhova(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
realestniggah:
Wow so they told him he could have a professional football career in Mongolia of all places and he believes them..

This narrative of Nigerians traveling to any country on planet earth and thinking they can make it need to end..

Mongolia of all places.. These so called agent are feeding on people desperation.

I don't even know Mongolia had a football league until now

Funny as it is, this horrible scam is so easy to pull off.

Remember that the average Nigerian is not very educated and has limited understanding of the geography and economy of the world. worse still, the aspiring Nigerian footballer represents a class below the average and therefore has near zero education with likely no idea what the world outside Nigeria looks like!

I once knew an aspiring footballer in the 1990's who thought Sunday Oliseh was home based since he plays in Belgium. Apparently, he thought Belgium was a town close to Kano! I kid you not, my man. This is a true story. So imagine telling such a fellow that he can end up in Mongolia, "A country close to China that is even better than China". He'd fall flat for it without any further verification.
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by realestniggah: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
kjhova:

Funny as it is, this horrible scam is so easy to pull off.

Remember that the average Nigerian is not very educated and has limited understanding of the geography and economy of the world. worse still, the aspiring Nigerian footballer represents a class below the average and therefore has near zero education with likely no idea what the world outside Nigeria looks like!

I once knew an aspiring footballer in the 1990's who thought Sunday Oliseh was home based since he plays in Belgium. Apparently, he thought Belgium was a town close to Kano! I kid you not, my man. This is a true story. So imagine telling such a fellow that he can end up in Mongolia, "A country close to China that is even better than China". He'd fall flat for it without any further verification.

Scam like this are used on people with little to no education or people who don't really know how to use the internet.

Because in this day and age.. Most information anyone seek can be found on the internet.
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by kjhova(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
realestniggah:

Scam like this are used on people with little to no education or people who don't really know how to use the internet.

Because in this day and age.. Most information anyone seek can be found on the internet.

You will be surprised the people you meet if you ever attend a football trial or selection exercise at any popular field in Nigeria.

I knew a guy on Lagos Island in 2012 who was trafficked to Libya. He thought Libya was a European country.

Some other guy actually got to South Korea in the 90's, of course couldn't play football there as an illegal immigrant with no aid, came back to Nigeria after two years and still swore to me over bottles of drink that South Korea is a European country filled with "awon oyinbo" (white people)!

Interestingly, half the guys round the table believed him over my protestation that Korean's aren't Europeans! I couldn't fault them. Their guy just returned from a 2 years trip to Korea where he was peeling onions. He should know the country better than me, a mare undergraduate stuck in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Mryacks: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
realestniggah:
Wow so they told him he could have a professional football career in Mongolia of all places and he believes them..

This narrative of Nigerians traveling to any country on planet earth and thinking they can make it need to end..

Mongolia of all places.. These so called agent are feeding on people desperation.

I don't even know Mongolia had a football league until now

Terrible ..
Re: Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
ndiuel:

Oga u re wicked. What did the kids do to deserve such punishment, u talk like they got to choose their father. Those kids most likely don't know what their father did or is doing, but u still want them to suffer for a crime they didn't commit. Maybe this is the reason our country is like this, years of heaping curses on children instead of the real criminals. Oga u re wicked. In short between u and the scammer I don't know who is more wicked.
So you've never read that wide to understand that your deeds might not end up with you but will continue with generations after you? I'm not wicked. I wish I could even effect that curse because when a father is scammed the children suffer the consequences too. I only wish I am a god.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) / Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) / Nigeria Footballer Ahmed Musa Joins Endsarsnow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.