Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) (26818 Views)

Onuachu Wins Ebony Shoe Award For Best African Player In Belgium / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) / Lionel Messi Receives 5th Golden Shoe Award For Europe's Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
GOAT like him !
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Like I will always say, I make no comparisons among or between players... All players are unique in their own way... It's all about individuality...

...But, every time I watch Messi play... Sigh... It's a rare thing to see a man one with a rubber object, and the very field of play. Every time he touches the ball, every single opponent holds his breath; you can almost hear the sound of fear from every defensive player of the opposing team... It's just UNNATURAL!!! grin

That away game against Real Betis last season can never be forgotten... That Argentine is not really human. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Deandean: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
"A loud voice echoed all over the earth saying: whom else shall I send? For, I have sent many messengers unto them: I have sent great dribblers, I have sent unto them great scorers, I have also sent unto them great defenders. Whom else shall I send again?

One of the elders answered and said, there is one more messenger we have not sent, whom we have specially created for honour unto this day, he has a double portion of the powers of all other messengers sent before him.

Then answered Messi unto them and said, Here am I, send me.

The loud voice echoed again and said, this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased."

"Messi is the god of football sent from heaven to earth, to do wonders on the field, and thrill the children of men."

My eyes have seen the real GOAT of football, I will never settle for the less.

Peradventure, there arises another legend someday in the future; and my children tells me about how talented he is, I will be proud to also tell them that, in my days too, there was a legend and his name is, MESSI (PBUH).

May God forgive u 4 ur stupid manipulation of the holy book because of Messi...
Haven said that,That Messi guy is absolutely sensational on the pitch,Ronaldo is awesome as well.A Bbc jornalist said Messi is the Banana,Ronaldo is the banana flavored juice.
Ronaldo deserves respect for his hardwork and dedication to improving,Messi actually works less,but achieves more because his Talent makes up for the extra hardwork required to be a game changer.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Zita55:

Kilode?? embarassed
i wish embarassed
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
wizflame:
i wish embarassed

Wish wetin na lipsrsealed
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Zita55:

Wish wetin na lipsrsealed
am shy embarassed
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
wizflame:
am shy embarassed

Shy shy pikin....oya come make mama pet you small cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by renewable1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
My guy

8 hours daily power supply with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Zita55:

Shy shy pikin....oya come make mama pet you small cheesy
embarassed

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
The greatest ever

Well deserved

Second to none

Like no other

Congratulations the GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
I am feeling so good right now grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Dandiaz72(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ceoking6:
Ronaldo admitted messi makes him a better player but couldn't nominate such greatness that could motivate a big player as him in his top 3 players for FIFA best.

Messi isn't obsessed with Ronaldo 24/7 but still nominated him in his top three choices.

Difference is Talent, God blessing you externally with what your hardwork can't give you.

Jay jay okocha on the ball till tomorrow is a definition of talent outclassing forced labour
Ronaldo and Neymar is a clear example of hardwork beating talent.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by KennyQ: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Imagine despite not playing as a central forward, if he has been playing as a striker may be this will be his 15th golden shoe. I dont think this record will be broken in the. next 50 yes
Re: Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2019
The greatest of all times cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies / Mikel Will Earn N607m Yearly At Trabzonspor / Update On Eket Township Stadium, work still ongoing .. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.