Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days (10917 Views)

Edo APC Primary: Court Sustains Order Restraining Oshiomhole, INEC, Others / Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration / Bayelsa Governorship: Crowd Welcome David Lyon To Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by renewable1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok

8 hours daily power supply with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by Tonye93(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
KingLennon:
Bayelsa is PDP. South south is strictly PDP. Be warned grin
Young man, I'm from Bayelsa and I can categorically tell you that David Lyon is the people's choice. apc have never gotten such massive support before in Bayelsa Like the one they are enjoying now.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by fergie001: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
ruggedtimi:
na wa, preye aganaba want put sand sand for person garri
You are voting Lyon, why?
You are not voting Diri, why?

I no be Bayelsan, you are more on ground!
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by josephogaga: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
tommykiwi:
Nothing for Apc, that is a PDP state...
Oga its where am living, nothing for pdp,
The pdp governor has betrayed pdp here in bayelsa State
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by senatordave1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tonye93:

Young man, I'm from Bayelsa and I can categorically tell you that David Lyon is the people's choice. apc have never gotten such massive support before in Bayelsa Like the one they are enjoying now.
I wish pdp apilogists like johnny,meleszenawi and maybe fergie can read this
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by senatordave1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
josephogaga:
Oga its where am living, nothing for pdp,
The pdp governor has betrayed pdp here in bayelsa State
Fergie,johnny?
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by NORSYK(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
senatordave1:

As long as you have supported David Lyon he's not gonna make it
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by senatordave1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
NORSYK:

As long as you have supported David Lyon he's not gonna make it
Buhari didnt make it
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by codedguy1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why e be like say court dey hurry the APC to file their defence quickly. grin

Do they not know that they should file their defence within 7 days?/or they know they have no defense.

We watch!
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by Skengman: 1:05am On Oct 17, 2019
realstars:
I don't know what the APC party are looking for in the brass city.

If APC where to win in south south, it should be akwa ibom, and rivers, so let them forget this one. No need to exercise their muscles.
We pronounced it dead on arrival.
RIP.
No wonder Bayelsa is still largely underdeveloped undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by Johnnyessence(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2019
senatordave1:

bayelsa state is pdp, this is how you argued blindly with me on rivers state governorship election Hmmm. Stop been hyprocrite please. Niger delta states are pdp.
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by Johnnyessence(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Fergie,johnny?
you have now shifted from rivers state to bayelsa state .You will be disappointed again as you were disappointed in rivers state.
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by NORSYK(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari didnt make it

Buhari's chance of going back was 99.99%
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by Goldenfinger5(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2019
KingLennon:
Bayelsa is PDP. South south is strictly PDP. Be warned grin

Bayelsa is not PDP, this is the trick they've been using on us but it's enough. Am a Bayelsan, living in yenagoa, the masses choice is David Lyon, not even about the party he's in. Dickson is trying to force Douye Diri on the masses but PDP will fail woefully come Nov. 16 mark my words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by Goldenfinger5(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2019
Pavarottii:

Am a bayelsan... No apc in this state... God forbid... The apc states how good are they faring?

Bayelsa is not PDP, this is the trick they've been using on us but it's enough. Am a Bayelsan, living in yenagoa, the masses choice is David Lyon, not even about the party he's in. Dickson is trying to force Douye Diri on the masses but PDP will fail woefully come Nov. 16 mark my words

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by Goldenfinger5(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you have now shifted from rivers state to bayelsa state .You will be disappointed again as you were disappointed in rivers state.

Rivers and Bayelsa PDP is not the same. The reason APC lost in Rivers is because Wike is the people's choice. In Bayelsa David Lyon is the people's choice despite the fact he's in APC, we as Bayelsans we don't care. What we want is David Lyon and we will get David Lyon as our Governor come Nov 16 2019. Time is up for PDP in Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by senatordave1(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
bayelsa state is pdp, this is how you argued blindly with me on rivers state governorship election Hmmm. Stop been hyprocrite please. Niger delta states are pdp.
Why not argue with the bayern indigenes that are saying the facts on ground? Even though i wanted apc to win rivers but it was obvious that most of the citizens hated apc.but in bayelsa,will you pretend that majority of bayelsans prefer apc candidate
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by senatordave1(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Goldenfinger5:

Rivers and Bayelsa PDP is not the same. The reason APC lost in Rivers is because Wike is the people's choice. In Bayelsa David Lyon is the people's choice despite the fact he's in APC, we as Bayelsans we don't care. What we want is David Lyon and we will get David Lyon as our Governor come Nov 16 2019. Time is up for PDP in Bayelsa state.
Gbam
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Yenagoa – Graham Ipigansi, one of the 60 Special Advisers newly appointed by Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State has rejected the political appointment.
He also defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the opposition All Progressives Congress ahead of the forthcoming governorship election.
Ipigansi, a chieftain of the PDP, announced his rejection of Dickson’s appointment and subsequent defection from the party to the APC in Yenagoa on Tuesday.
His name was among the seven persons from Ogbia Local Government Area whose appointments were approved by the governor as part of the 60 political aides.
READ ALSO: Dickson Appoints 60 New Aides Five Months To End Of Tenure
Ipigansi, who dumped the appointment five days after the official announcement by the state government, said his decision to quit followed “due consultations with my family and my supporters.”
He said, “I, therefore, declare my movement and that of my supporters to the APC.
“Henceforth, we shall support the candidatures of Chief David Lyon and Senator Biobarakuma W. Degi-Eremienyo.”
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by Johnnyessence(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2019
Goldenfinger5:

over 5k Apc members decamped enmass to pdp mega rally in bayelsa state last Saturday .I won't argue with you here.
Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by dwag: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Goldenfinger5:

the masses you said. Why not speak for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days by inyenejo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
If u are a sane mind please say no to apc but if u are big foool continue to support and vote for them....Abasi Ibom eyong adiong South South and South East.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents, Motorists Beg For Repairs As Ondo Inner, Federal Roads Worsen / Nigeria Doesn't Have A Proper Commander-in-chief – Wike / Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.