Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Occultic Video (with Pics) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Occultic Video (with Pics) (3470 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video With English Subtiled. / OCCULTIC BROTHER [nigeria Movie Preview] / Nigerian Idol About To Kick Off--naija No Dey Carry Last. With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2010
Lady Gaga’s videos and performances are extremely symbolic and filled with hidden messages. Her latest video, named “Bad Romance”, describes the dark and ritualistic inner-workings of the entertainment industry, by symbolically depicting Gaga as a sex slave. This article examines the occult symbols present in the video and its hidden meaning.
The video for the song Bad Romance is a mix of deep symbolism with sheer randomness, creative fashion with corporate product placements and modern day decadence with religious imagery, all rolled up in a great big music industry celebration. Gaga uses her odd-ball theatrical presence to its full extent to shock, creep-out and fascinate the viewers. If you’ ve read my other articles on Lady Gaga (see Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet pt 1 and pt 2 ), you’ll already be aware of the occult symbols permeating her imagery. I’ve mentioned the presence of mind control elements, of the horned god Baphomet, of secret societies and so on. Far from steering away from those themes, Gaga’ s latest offering incorporates all of them in this video, which is a great big metaphor for the music industry. Let’s look at the song.

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
Bad Romance  is the first single  out of Gaga’s  Fame Monster   album. If you look back at her  past works, the main message  of her music is that she is  willing to do anything, even  sacrifice herself, to obtain  fame. The video continues in  the same vein by depicting Gaga as a willing victim in the music  industry’s shady inner- workings. She wants to live a   Bad Romance  with the abusive,  cruel and satanic music  industry. She’s aware of all of  its flaws but she still desires  to be part of it more than  anything else. She is a Fame  Monster…she feeds off of  fame…she enjoys being  famous…if she is not famous,  she’ll die or something…you get  the picture. At face value, the  song lyrics seem to be about  her wanting to get “banged” by  a kind of psychopath, but the  video reveals that the  psychopath is in fact the music industry. The song starts with a weird  chant that goes Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance This is the type of senseless  crap drunk people like to yell in  those disco dance parties you  crazy kids go to. Is there a  deeper meaning to it? Gaga  announces it in a weird, gothic  accent, in the manner of a  ceremonial/incantation, a little  like the “Bum-bum-bedum” of  Rihanna’s  Disturbia  (article  here ). Ra, as the name of the  ancient Egyptian sun god, is still of great importance in today’s  occultism (see the “Eye of Ra”,  the All-Seeing Eye). Roma may  be a reference to the roman  catholic church, but I’m not  sure. This could be interpreted in many ways so I won’t linger on  it.
it. I want your ugly I want your disease I want your everything As long as it’s free I want your love (Love-love-love I want your  love) I want your drama The touch of your hand I want your leather-studded  kiss in the sand I want your love Love-love-love I want your love (Love-love-love I want your  love) Right away, it is obvious that  the love that Gaga is seeking is  wrong and sick. She’s a sex  slave and apparently, she likes  it. She knows that the industry  is ugly but she still wants in.  There is an obvious sense of  sadomasochism, as she seems  to know that this love (of  success in the music industry)  will hurt her and treat her  badly, but she’s up for it. As we will examine in the video, there  is also a spiritual meaning to  the lyrics where fame equals  submitting to the dark, satanic  side of the music industry. In  other words, the song is also  about submitting to
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2010
evil and the imagery of the video  corroborates this fact. I want your horror I want your design ‘Cause you’re a criminal As long as your mine I want your love (Love-love-love I want your  love-uuhh) I want your psycho Your vertigo stick Want you in my rear window Baby you’re sick I want your love Love-love-love I want your love (Love-love-love I want your  love)
Here again, there is a mix of the “horror” of evil with hardcore  sex references, which convey  the fact that she wants to be “ penetrated” by this evil  influence in order to gain its  favors. There are references to  Hitchcock movies (Psycho,  Vertigo) that are cleverly  turned into sexually explicit  lyrics. During the bridge, Gaga sings  emotionally “ I don’t wanna be  friends “. She does not want to  be an outsider of the music  industry, she wants to be part  of it. Later she says   “I want  your love and, All your lovers’  revenge” , which means that she wants all of the attention of  the music industry to the point  that she also wants the “hate”  of the artists who are jealous  of her. Of course, the lyrics are open  to interpretation but the  visuals of the video really give  a particular meaning to the  words. Gaga is not singing to a  person, but to a group, an  entity, an organization. She is  singing to the Illuminati, to the  music industry, to Baphomet: to the ones that have the power  to make her famous. She wants  to be part of that sinister and  corrupt system and write a  Bad  Romance  with it.

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
the video scenes. . .coming next
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2010
the illuminating video of lady gaga (bad romance)
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 4:44am On Nov 09, 2010
The video is dense with symbols and odd images. Some are  significant while others seem to be random. It is obvious that  the whole concept is a huge  allegory for the reality of  fame. She plays the role of a  mind-controlled and drugged sex  slave who is prepared to get  auctioned to members of the  Russian mafia. Here’s the video. MAIN STORY LINE The video starts with Gaga  emerging from what looks like a  high-tech coffin or maybe a  sensory deprivation tank. At the beginning of the video,  she is deprived of her senses.  Either her eyes, her ears or her  nose are covered. Sensory  deprivation is a torture  technique used on prisoners or  mind controlled slaves in order  to “break” them and to  facilitate their re-education.  She is a beginner, an amateur  and she doesn’t really know  what she’s doing.
Throughout the video, there is a back and forth between her  being forced to go through with  her duties as a slave and her  willingness to go through with  them. She is then forced to  drink some vodka, which is in  fact an MTV-friendly  substitute for drugs. Mind  controlled sex slaves are  heavily drugged to numb their  thoughts and make them easy  to manipulate. Gaga is then undressed and  forced to perform in front of a  bunch of men. Those mafioso  can represent the Illuminati, the dark force ruling the music  industry. The masks represent  their hidden nature. Each  individual represents a record  company, and they are bidding  to see who will sign her.Gaga seems to be well aware of  what is happening and she  chooses to charm a particular  guy, who seems to have what  she wants. The masked man  seems to enjoy what is  happening to him and bids to  obtain her.

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
Gaga is then required to fulfill her duties as a sex slave by…you’ve guessed it… having sex with the winning bidder. So she proceeds into a very symbolic room.

On each side of the bed are gazelle heads, who symbolically refer to Baphomet, the horned idol of Western occultism.

Gaga is “offering herself” at the altar of Baphomet in order to become initiated and accepted into the Order. She does not want “to be friends” with the music industry, she wants to be an insider (she’s not a “Fame Monster” for nothing). So this offering gets consumed by fire, and not sex, because it is about Baphomet and not the Russian guy. He was just a means for her to obtain what she wanted, fame.
When the fire starts, another scene plays simultaneously showing Gaga and masked dancers dressed in red, the color of sacrifice and initiation. The virginal white garments she wore during most of the video are replaced by bloody red, a visual confirmation of the fact that she is now initiated and accepted as an insider. In my article on the 2009 VMA awards (article here ), we see that Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift start out the show wearing white garments and, after a symbolic performance, they appear completely dressed in red. The codes of the music industry seem to be used over and over again, in videos, award shows and photo shoots.

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2010
Gaga then makes her trademark “Eye in the triangle” hand gesture after her initiation to make it clear who owns her now…the Illuminati. The final scene shows Gaga lying in bed with the burned skeleton of the Russian mafiosi. gaag9 Notice how everything is burnt except the two gazelle heads. The real “intercourse” happened between Gaga and Baphomet. The guy was a tool, a middle- man who was sacrificed in the process of Gaga’s initiation. So Gaga basically went through the steps a mega-pop star has to go through in order to “make it big” in the music industry.  She ultimately got what she wanted and apparently played the game on her own terms. Let’ s see how that works out for her. Other Symbols

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2010
Other Symbols Aside from the main storyline,  the video is riddled with  numerous symbols and images  which are occult in nature. Here are some of them: SUN SYMBOLISM There are many symbols  referring to the sun in the  video. As said above, Ra is an  Egyptian sun god who is  mentioned many times in the  magic incantation-like “Rah- rah” chant.  Sun worship has  always been at the center of  occult mysteries as it is  considered to be the ultimate  representation of God.

Anti-Christian Symbolism Christianity has always been at odds with occult secret  societies. Persecutions and  accusations come from both  sides and one often defines  itself by the negating the  other. This is also represented  in the video.

In Conclusion Lady Gaga’s  Bad Romance  is by  far the densest and most  symbolic video I’ve ever  analyzed. It is a metaphorical  yet accurate description of the  steps which must be taken in  order to become part of the “ mega-pop-star machine”.  Submission, control, business negotiations, initiation,secrecy and the embrace of dark forces  are all represented in the video.Once decoded, the song describes indeed the Bad.

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by 4llerbe(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2010
hmmn, well i just wanna ask, this one that you are particularly well informed about all these supposed occult things, and you are doing your best to inform the nairaland crowd about them, is this you idea of how to get new members or raise awareness for the whatever name it is you call them this time?

what precisely is the point? i'm just curious,

cuz from im standing, its either you simply want cheap popularity as the "illuminati" guy (which i believe is the case);

or you are simply deluded and your mind overwhelmed with this fantastic theories of yours (which would be unfortunate)

or simply that you are running an awareness program for whatever it is you are trying to sell with reverse psychology

either which way, your ultimate point is

is it that we stop watching tv and listening to music, or we avoid those artistes which you graciously point out to us as being occult, or you have your own recommendations for us to watch and listen. . . . . .

i just wanna know "mr illuminati"

NB: this is a classic example of what too much spare time and an active, fevered indolent mind can cause an individual anyways grin grin grin grin
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
can u stu-pid-ly narrate this bullsh1t in one sentence,and ask me a direct question
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by shotster50(m): 3:16am On Nov 11, 2010
4llerbe:

hmmn, well i just wanna ask, this one that you are particularly well informed about all these supposed occult things, and you are doing your best to inform the nairaland crowd about them, is this you idea of how to get new members or raise awareness for the whatever name it is you call them this time?

what precisely is the point? i'm just curious,

cuz from im standing, its either you simply want cheap popularity as the "illuminati" guy (which i believe is the case);

or you are simply deluded and your mind overwhelmed with this fantastic theories of yours (which would be unfortunate)

or simply that you are running an awareness program for whatever it is you are trying to sell with reverse psychology

either which way, your ultimate point is

is it that we stop watching tv and listening to music, or we avoid those artistes which you graciously point out to us as being occult, or you have your own recommendations for us to watch and listen. . . . . .

i just wanna know "mr illuminati"

NB: this is a classic example of what too much spare time and an active, fevered indolent mind can cause an individual anyways grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha, Ace.
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
JAY'Z ''ON THE NEXT'' the illuminati symbols coming NEXT
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by Hardballer(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
airbender:

JAY'Z ''ON THE NEXT'' the illuminati symbols coming NEXT

someone already did that one
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2010
Jay-Z’s “On to the Next One” has many people wondering what’s the meaning behind the creepy images. The best way to understand the imagery is to understand the occult context in which they are used. This article takes a look at the occult meaning of the symbols found in this video in relation to Jay-Z’s affinities with secret societies. Shortly after the American continent said goodbye to 2009 , Jay-Z came on TV and said “On to the Next One”. The video premiered on 01 /01 /10 , which in Kabbalistic numerology equals 3 ( 0 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 1+ 0 = 3). The number 3 is an important theme of the video. The release date also contains three 1 ′s, which is reminiscent of the three bars representing Jay-Z’s album The Blueprint 3 . This is just an example of the occult aura surrounding Jay-Z latest works.

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
The video to On to the
Next One does not
contain a deep storyline
and the lyrics are
basically about Jay-Z
bragging about how
he’s a step ahead. So
this analysis will mainly
focus on the occult
meaning of some of the
images found in the
video. They often
appear for less than a
second, I technique I like
to call “semi-
subliminals”. Some of
them are apparently
there for aesthetic
purposes (unless I’ve
missed something),
while others are deeply
occult.

Jay-Z the Holy
The background in the
scene above
incorporates
strategically placed
lights with Jay-Z
standing right in front
of them, making it
appear as if he has a
halo around his head.
The halo is used in iconic
imagery to identify holy
or sacred figures.

Given the dark occult
theme of the video and
references to
Baphomet (used by the
Church of Satan), the
halo takes on a sinister
meaning. The one who
refers to himself as
“HOV” or “Jay-
Hova” (a reference to
Jehovah, the proper
name of God in
Abrahamic religions)
might be sending the
message that he is a
god in a LeVeyan
satanism kind of way
rather than the “black
gods” of the Five-
Percenters

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
During the video, a black
skull and a silver skull
are displayed with
liquid pouring on them.
The symbol of the
human skull has always
been of utmost
importance in occult
Brotherhoods. The
Knight Templars
(ancestors of the
Freemasons) made
new members drink
wine (representative of
blo0d) from a human
skull as part of their
initiation. This practice
is still found in some
rites of Freemasonry.
“The Knights Templar
were inveterate lovers
and users of Human
Skulls of all sizes and
mediums, including both
metallic and Crystal
Skulls. The Templar
identification with
Human Skulls was
reflected in one of the
Knights’ preeminent
symbols, the “Jolly
Roger,” which is the
recognizable pirate or
poison symbol of a
human skull
surmounting cross
bones. This symbol
represented both the
Templar ceremonial use
of skulls as idolic
images and even
drinking vessels, as well
as their practice of
alchemy, one of the
stages of which was
termed “Deadhead”
and represented
cryptically as a human
skull.
Human Skulls were
popular among the
Templars because they
were believed to hold
the spiritual power of
their original owners –
as well as to continually
emanate this essence
throughout their
environment. The skull
of John the Baptist
discovered by the
Templars during the
Fourth Crusade in
Constantinople was
such a skull. The
Templars claimed that
John’s skull radiated
the same kind of Holy
Spirit power as it did
when attached to the
original body of John,
and in order to
empower their
ceremonies and
initiations they placed it
on their high altars.
Other human skulls
particularly esteemed
by the Templars were
those that had been
possessed by Christian
saints and past grand
masters of their
organization. In order to
amplify and conduct
the power emanating
from these skulls for
ceremonial purposes
they were often
wrapped in a highly
conductive metal, such
as gold or silver, and
then placed in energy-
productive reliquaries
made into the shapes
of sacred geometric
formations including
tetrahedrons,
octagons, and
pyramids. References
to Templar skulls
wrapped in gold and
silver can be found in
some of the early Holy
Grail legends.” - Source
Remnants of this
practice are still found
in the rituals associated
with the 33rd degree of
some Masonic rites (i.e.
the Cerneau rite) where
the candidates drink
wine from a human
skull. What do they think
of Christians drinking
the “blood of Christ”
during mass? That’s a
whole other topic.

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
Two extras in the video
seem to be a mix of
Brandon Lee’s The Crow
and Heath
Ledger’s Joker in The
Dark Knight.
VS
Disturbing fact: Both
Heath Ledger and
Brandon Lee died
mysteriously during the
filming of deeply occult
movies. Ritual sacrifice?
That is also a whole
other topic. Other
references to crows:
Dissing Jesus
Combined with Jay-Z’s
track record of not too
Christian-friendly lyrics,
this image is not
really surprising.
Baphomet Strikes
Again
If you’ve read other
articles on this website,
you are aware of the
usage of the likeness of
Baphomet as an
unmistakable mark of
an “Illuminati video”.
Baphomet is the
horned idol reportedly
worshiped by the Knight
Templars and later
used by the Church of
Satan. Two separate
Baphomet heads make
short, almost subliminal
appearances during the
video.
Eliphas Levi’s depiction
of Baphomet
In Conclusion
As soon as the video
came out, I received
tons of e-mails from
people who have picked
up on many of the
symbols described
here. This confirms two
things: One, many
people are becoming
aware of the sinister
symbolism inserted in
videos and two, these
symbols are becoming
increasingly blatant.
They are not hiding
anymore. The
industry WANTS to
reveal its true nature. I
believe there are two
types of “Illuminati
artists”: the willing
participants ( I would
place Jay-Z and Lady
Gaga in this category)
and those who are
clueless (Rihanna seems
like perfect
example). Jay-Z, being
the smart businessman
that he is, knows that
controversy sells. It is
thus a win-win situation:
Jay-Z gets the publicity
he is seeking and the
Illuminatus continue
their mass
indoctrination. But what
will happen when the
elites are done
using Jay-Z as a
vessel for their sinister
symbols? Will they say
ON TO THE NEXT ONE?

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2010
THE OCCULTIC CONNECTION IN ''RIHANNA'' UNDER MY UMBRELLA''
COMING NEXT
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
the occult connection in ''rihanna'' ''under my umbrell''
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
you know this is plagiarism!!

this chap frwhose site you are lifting all this your tales by moonlight from will take this thing up with seun very soon

i dont know why you cant just be a honourable person and acknowledge the original source, even if we know you did not seek permission to plagiarise it!!

anyone in doubt should simply copy any line from his tales by moonlight and google it, as a matter of fact their are quite a lot of fellow plagiarists sef!
for example: http://theindustryexposed.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=81:jayz-nextone&Itemid=5

MCHEEW!!!

jobless Arrow, better find something better to do with your time than to fill it with ludicrous stories and funny images!
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
4llerbuntu:

this chap frwhose site you are lifting all this your tales by moonlight from will take this thing up with seun very soon

i dont know why you cant just be a honourable person and acknowledge the original source, even if we know you did not seek permission to plagiarise it!!

anyone in doubt should simply copy any line from his tales by moonlight and google it, as a matter of fact their are quite a lot of fellow plagiarists sef!
for example: http://theindustryexposed.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=81:jayz-nextone&Itemid=5

MCHEEW!!!

jobless Arrow, better find something better to do with your time than to fill it with ludicrous stories and funny images!

* BRUSH DIRT ON MY SHOULDER OFF*
do u really think i give a F U C K. . .stop showing ur s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y and ask me in a polite manner if u want a reasonable answer SCUM-BAG
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
Warning: the analysis
of this song deals
with disturbing
subject matters.
What is Rihanna’s
Umbrella song about?
First times I’ve heard
this song, I was
confused. Is it about a
woman’s unconditional
friendship for her man?
Is it a “sexy song”? At
face value, it seems so.
However, if you listen
closely to Rihanna and
Jay-Z’s words, you
might notice that the
lyrics do not make any
sense. The vocabulary
used in this song is not
about a relationship
between two lovers.
The fact is, Umbrella is
about a subject matter
that is sinister, dark
and disturbing:
becoming possessed by
evil.
What does “under
my umbrella” mean?
In a nutshell, the song
talks about a storm
that’s about to take
place and Rihanna
offers her loved one
protection under her
umbrella. In this song,
“You can stand under
my umbrella” can have
a sexual connotation
but it mostly means
“You can be under my
protection”. When you
are under something’s
protection, this
something has more
power than you
regarding your own
security. You depend on
it. It has control over
you. IT possesses you.
The song is not about
love between woman
and man, it’s about
being protected. It is
not an equal
relationship. The one
that protects basically
owns the person that is
protected.
Analyzing the song
The first thing that you
need to know about the
song’s lyrics is that
Rihanna sings the whole
song but she actually
takes on two roles.
During the first half of
the song, she plays the
role of an evil entity
that is trying to seduce
and possess Rihanna.
For the purpose of this
analysis we’ll call this
entity the Devil. The
second role she plays is
herself. So the song is
basically a dialog
between the Devil and
Rihanna. The video of
the song makes this
very clear and we’ll
explain how later

Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by Ibomade1: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
4llerbuntu:

MCHEEW!!!

grin grin
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by Osama10(m): 4:55am On Nov 16, 2010
Lady gaga doesn't seem natural to me, there is more to her.
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2010
What is possession?
Possession, in
relationship to non-
human entities deals
with the phenomena
wherein a non-human
entity controls the
human being through
various methods. In
possession, the human
being cannot think for
themselves. Instead,
their thoughts are
given to them by their
possessor. We’ll see
how the Devil tries and
succeeds at possessing
Rihanna in this song.
There is a reason why
the album is called
“Good Girl Gone Bad”.
Jay-Z’s verse
So the song starts off
with a verse of rapper
Jay-Z. He plays the role
of someone that has
already been possessed
and already “under the
umbrella” of the Devil.
Here’s his verse:
No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane
in the bank
Coming down with the
Dow Jones
When the clouds come
we gone, we Rocafella
We fly higher than
weather
And G5’s are better,
You know me,
an anticipation, for
precipitation. Stacked
chips for the rainy day
Jay, Rain Man is back
with little Ms. Sunshine
Rihanna where you at?
Explanation
“No clouds in my
stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane
in the bank
Coming down with the
Dow Jones”
So the “storm” is in
fact related to the
economy and the
financial world. “Coming
down with the Dow
Jones” reflects this
situation. The Dow
Jones is the main
indicator of the health
of the stock market. If
it plummets, we can
talk about a market
crash. You’ll notice that
the whole song has a
pessimistic outlook
concerning the future.
Jay-Z is saying “Let it
rain”, he doesn’t care
about the financial
crisis, he “hydroplanes
in the bank”. In other
words, while the bank is
being flooded by this
storm and people are
drowning in it, he’s
above the water and
surviving the crisis.
When the clouds come
we gone, we Rocafella
In other words, when
the financial crisis will
occur, we won’t be here
to suffer through it.
“Rocafella” is the
name of Jay-Z’s record
label. It also refers to
John D. Rockefeller and
his family, the biggest
industrialists in
American History and
huge actors in the
formation of the social-
economic world we’re
currently living in. Many
historians claim the
Rockefellers have
engineered the crash of
1929 to be able to
obtain a stronghold on
America’s banking
system. Congressman
Charles A. Lindberg Sr.
accurately proclaimed
in 1930:
“From now on
depressions will be
scientifically created.”We fly higher than
weather
And G5’s are better,
You know me,
“We fly higher than the
weather” means that
Jay-Z cannot be
affected by the
financial crisis because
he is above the
problem.
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2010
He enjoys a
protection that makes
him invulnerable to the
storm. The fact that he
says “WE fly higher
than the weather”
implies that a select
few can have the same
kind of privileges he
has. G5 is a kind of
private jet so he will live
in luxury even when the
crisis strikes the rest
of the world.
an anticipation, for
precipitation. Stacked
chips for the rainy day
Jay-Z says here that he
was expecting this
major crisis (the
precipitation) and so he
has prepared financially
to face it. Seems like he
had prior knowledge of
the events that would
occur in the future. Is
he talking about the
recession that is
happening now?
Jay, Rain Man is back
with little Ms. Sunshine
Rihanna where you at?
Jay aka “Rain Man”. He
has been possestsed by
the Devil, contrarily to
Rihanna, who he calls
“little Ms. Sunshine”.
Rihanna is the good girl.
Jay-Z is already bad and
he is asking Rihanna to
join him.
So Jay-Z lyrics have
NOTHING to do with love,
friendship or any type
of relationship. His lyrics
are saying that he is
part of the “chosen”,
the elite, the secret
group that cannot be
harmed by the trials
and tribulations of the
“small people”. Even if
there’s a major crisis,
he’s associated with
the very people that
make those crisis
happen, so he won’t be
affected. This group
however bows down
and worships evil. If
Rihanna wants to be
part of them, she has
to do the same.
Rihanna’s lyrics
You have my heart
And we’ll never be
worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you’ll still be my
star
Baby cause in the dark
You can’t see shiny
cars
And that’s when you
need me there
With you I’ll always
Rihanna sings this part,
but it is actually the
Devil talking to Rihanna.
He is “sweet-talking”
her so she can accept
the idea of the Devil
entering her body.
Here’s how we can
translate the lyrics.
I love you
Even if I’m not from
your world, I’ll never be
far from you
You may be famous and
in magazines
But you’ll always be MY
star, nobody else’s
Because when you
won’t be successful
anymore
When you won’t be able
to buy shiny cars and
material things
That ’s when you’ll need
my protection
With you I’ll always
share my riches
So the Devil is offering
Rihanna a lifetime of
riches and luxury, even
when she’ll lose her
popularity and stop
generating money from
her singing carreer.
Tempting isn’t it?
Chorus
When the sun shines,
we’ll shine together
Told you I’ll be here
forever
Said I’ll always be your
friend
Took an oath I’ma stick
it out till the end
Now it’s raining
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by airbender(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2010
But we’ll still have each
other
You can stand under
my umbrella
You can stand under
my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh
eh)
Translation
When you shine from
your success, we both
profit from it
I will always be part of
you
I will always be on your
side
I promised you I would
protect you and I will do
it as long as necessary
Now the financial crisis
is afflicting the world
But I’m still here with
you
You can be under my
protection
You can be under my
protection
What’s up with the Ella
Ella eh’s? It sounds
catchy doesn’t it? The
repetitive and hypnotic
rhythm of this chant
makes it very
reminiscent of magical
spells, conjurations or
summons.
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2010
airbender:

* BRUSH DIRT ON MY SHOULDER OFF*
do u really think i give a F U C K. . .stop showing your s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y and ask me in a polite manner if u want a reasonable answer SCUM-BAG

yup of course, i know you wont give a *F*U*C*K*, why would you, you are too dumb to actually know what it means

now im guessing the moderators of this section are actually too lazy to do something about this, well if you people don't take this little stuff seriously, this particular f.o.o.l may go unnoticed but am very sure there will be a day when one dunce will put this blog in jeopardy with all this nonsense.

@ airbender, i feel sorry for you actually, wonder how and why you lost your mind and senses to this extent.
keep frothing at the mouth okay, its one of the symptoms of dementia.
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by oderemo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
and i tot d politic section was fun. Meeeen am gething old. Damn.
Re: The Occultic Video (with Pics) by zaza1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2010
this airbender fellow is just a thief, he copied everything from some dumb site called thevigilantcitizen.com or some crap like that, the site calls everybody a devilworshipper and at the end of the day they tell you to buy their books which further go on to prove their bullocks, now jayz,lady gaga,etc now know these people are saying all this and so they do more and more controversial videos so dumb people like airbender can talk about them and then more people can watch and then, they sell more records, look at all the time he used to write and all the space he used up on the board, and sure that was longer than your final year project, pls dont bring those illuminati stories here, we are not buying them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Nollywood Movies / Most Watching 2014 Yoruba Movies: Oyenusi Part 1,2,3 Best Selling / Any Link To Download Sonic The Hedgehog 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.