Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. (554 Views)

Depression. How Do Over Depression? Let's Discuss This. / Depression: Let's Discuss And Get You Fix / Depression.....!!!!!! Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hi! Was diagnosed clinically with depression two years ago. Had terrible sessions with a psychiatrist. I pulled out of it by myself, through meditation and all that.

If you've had or still have depression, share your experience. Drop and advice of offer any solution you feel might help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by mayordy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Can you begin by sharing what triggered or led to the depression
Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
mayordy:
Can you begin by sharing what triggered or led to the depression
im naturally sensitive, as i take little things to heart.
Several years ago, things were difficult and as a family, we were struggling financially. The stress put on my was a bit much. Verbal and physical abuse. It was blamed on fustration, but i was young then. Each moment left a scar and then i simply broke down.

how about you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Being close to God helps.
Regular exercise is key too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12am On Oct 20, 2019
theButterfly:
Being close to God helps.
Regular exercise is key too.

This.

He was like responsible 95% for my healing. And he's still helping me.

1 Like

Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:22am On Oct 20, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/3732446/why-someone-commits-suicide-termed

^ Feels like ages ago.

Sleeping habits too affect one's brain. Sleeping too much or too little.
Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
Hi! Was diagnosed clinically with depression two years ago. Had terrible sessions with a psychiatrist. I pulled out of it by myself, through meditation and all that.

If you've had or still have depression, share your experience. Drop and advice of offer any solution you feel might help.

U were diagnosed clinically 2years ago, meaning b4 then say 3/4years back u were fine? If so that only means Smtn, probably an event triggered this depression issue. Cud I be right.

I’m no expert bt I pay attention to all kind of details and for me I think the key dealing with depression is knowing it’s cause 1st, addressing it positively, moving on and then knowing ur priority. This helps in keeping u focused on the right things. Cheers
Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2019
jaxxy:

U were diagnosed clinically 2years ago, meaning b4 then say 3/4years back u were fine? If so that only means Smtn, probably an event triggered this depression issue. Cud I be right.

I’m no expert bt I pay attention to all kind of details and for me I think the key dealing with depression is knowing it’s cause 1st, addressing it positively, moving on and then knowing ur priority. This helps in keeping u focused on the right things. Cheers
Emotional stress that had built up over the years. What i learnt from the incidence was that the little issues we generally overlook can cause alot of damage over some period of time.
I pulled out mainly through meditation and all that. Thanks.
Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:
https://www.nairaland.com/3732446/why-someone-commits-suicide-termed

^ Feels like ages ago.

Sleeping habits too affect one's brain. Sleeping too much or too little.
Thanks. I had insomia. And got myself addicted to sleeping pills and pain killers.

1 Like

Re: Hi. If You Have/had Depression, Let's Share. by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
Emotional stress that had built up over the years. What i learnt from the incidence was that the little issues we generally overlook can cause alot of damage over some period of time.
I pulled out mainly through meditation and all that. Thanks.

Ok I’m happy u’ve gotten over it. I don’t let things linger for to long I address is and forget it. Meditation is good.

(1) (Reply)

ALERT: Coronavirus Can Stay Airborne For Up To 3 Hours! / COVID 19: Nigeria Not Testing Enough - NMA Warns / TEDROS ADHANOM: The Fraud Heading World Health Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.