Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity (37712 Views)

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by zebszebs: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2019
I wonder why she is so pained. How does a child who was so dark as a baby (when babies are usually lighter in color and darken as they age) suddenly now so light skinned? I am still confused why people are always so touchy when they get called out, like take a seat sister, we know you bleached your skin and that of your fatherless daughter.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by asahnwaKC: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2019
But really the baby looked bleached undecided.....anyway their cup of tea

1 Like

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by makavelli80(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2019
lordkush:
she wants her kid to have a quiet life. but aunt fish pi§sy nor go gree. useless Linda
u mean the smell of Puna?
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
If you read all that you honestly need a hustle.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by creepsyme(f): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
zimakod:
Let Linda mind her business oo
Mind her business how? It's too late for her, cos that's the path of career she has chosen. I pray someone will not assasinate her one day.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by RapportNaija(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder why she feels so pained?

Dabota must understand that Linda Ikeji is a blogger; traffic and gossip is what makes her tick. Bloggers tell your stories not because they hate or envy you.
They do it because bills must be paid and sensationalism sells.

Dabota should please accept this and move on.
Maybe she feels so pained that if Linda really reports all she sees and breaks the news, how come she hasn't told the world how much of a leech her sister and husband are to the Kanus?

But some stories are not to be told and Linda knows it.

Just like the one I just told, I know this too and that's why I won't tell the other story about a self-made feminist billionaire who goes around town with AirWick air-fresheners stuck in between her panties to douse the stench from down-below.

You're a legend! Lol
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
creepsyme:
Mind her business how? It's too late for her, cos that's the path of career she has chosen. I pray someone will not assasinate her one day.

That's why you hardly see her outside, at any public function or with friends, all her photographs are at her house.
People are keeping their private lives away from her.
She claimed she attended a wedding last week but showed herself only on a table with 3 people at the background.

Which or whose wedding at where?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's why you hardly see her outside, at any public function or with friends, all her photographs are at her house.
People are keeping their private lives away from her.
She claimed she attended a wedding last week but showed herself only on a table with 3 people at the background.

Which or whose wedding at where?

So you didn't know it was Emeka Offor daughter's wedding she attended? You just come online and write whatever you like.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by notoriousbabe: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oloshi ni omo linda ye, her best friend tohyorsih2 no dey talk to am. Birds of a feather, iru kan nkaun. Shiooooooooooor
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by VicM6: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
i will come for you. The last time i heard that word, something happened.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Emilokoiyawon: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dat fish smell from Linda's crutch is what pains m the most
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

So you didn't know it was Emeka Offor daughter's wedding she attended? You just come online and write whatever you like.

She goes online to write whatever she likes and I have the right to write whatever I like too.
I saw the post here and nobody mentioned Emeka Offor.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She goes online to write whatever she likes and I have the right to write whatever I like too.
I saw the post here and nobody mentioned Emeka Offor.

Well, she attended it. Her pics was among those posted on the wedding thread.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Well, she attended it. Her pics was among those posted on the wedding thread.

Only two pictures were uploaded here that she went to a wedding after many years.

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Only two pictures were uploaded here that she went to a wedding after many years.

Can you go and check Emeka Offor daughter's wedding thread that had dignitaries like Bola Tinubu in attendance so that you can see our dear Linda, and so we don't waste each other's time?
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Can you go and check Emeka Offor daughter's wedding thread that had dignitaries like Bola Tinubu in attendance so that you can see our dear Linda, and so we don't waste each other's time?

Thank you, that's the only thread I saw here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) / Eniola Badmus Surprises Sophia Momodu With Birthday Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.