Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity (37720 Views)

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Afonja007: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2019
49cents:

Bills must be paid vy disrespecting people's privacy and keeping yours?

if she don't write it other bloggers will do take sit young man

1 Like

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Lilimax(f): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Birds of the same feather...
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by koolaid87: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Dabota, just give aunt kemi 500 glo card..she'll handle the rest

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Hedonisco: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2019
This cheap olosho and Linda no be mate in any way na.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Wickedfacts: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2019
modelmike7:
mind the way you call every women hoes.
Be very careful about that. It will hit you badly soon.
You have been warned

Linda is a cheap hoe who said herself that she drove for 2 hours to collect deak.

She's a cheap hoe and her child has no traceable father. Better tell her to stop talking trash so that people don't start talking about her little bastard.

If not hoeing, what gave her the fish smell Wizkid talked about?

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by EXOUSIAng: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
I thought Linda turned a new leave, guess she still a b*tch.
#bomboclat
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2019
Has this nuisance forgotten nobody is claiming her son up to date?
She did this same thing to SDK,blogging she doesn't know her BABY DADDIES.
She as a single lost Jeremy to a divorcee because she smells down there.
Has Linda not joined the bleaching gang?
Igbos don't use father's names until dowry is paid but she shamelessly named the child at birth.
What is the original feud between Ogbonna and Kanu's wife?
She doesn't blog about all these but people's private lives.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Ugosample(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Linda is a cheap hoe who said herself that she drove for 2 hours to collect deak.

She's a cheap hoe and her child has no traceable father. Better tell her to stop talking trash so that people don't start talking about her little bastard.

If not hoeing, what gave her the fish smell Wizkid talked about?

you must really be living a sad life undecided

The way you thruw this "hoe" rhetoric

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by pyro62(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder why she feels so pained?

Dabota must understand that Linda Ikeji is a blogger; traffic and gossip is what makes her tick. Bloggers tell your stories not because they hate or envy you.
They do it because bills must be paid and sensationalism sells.

Dabota should please accept this and move on.
Maybe she feels so pained that if Linda really reports all she sees and breaks the news, how come she hasn't told the world how much of a leech her sister and husband are to the Kanus?

But some stories are not to be told and Linda knows it.

Just like the one I just told, I know this too and that's why I won't tell the other story about a self-made feminist billionaire who goes around town with AirWick air-fresheners stuck in between her panties to douse the stench from down-below.

I would really like to see the shape of your head

1 Like

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Wickedfacts: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Ugosample:

Is that what your brain could decipher?

Shows your IQ level.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by BigJoe19: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Ugosample:

But Linda ikeji is truly a hoe, no need to hide the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Ugosample(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2019
BigJoe19:
But Linda ikeji is truly a hoe, no need to hide the truth.

yea yea
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dabota must understand that Linda Ikeji is a blogger; traffic and gossip is what makes her tick. Bloggers tell your stories not because they hate or envy you.

Maybe she feels so pained that if Linda really reports all she sees and breaks the news, how come she hasn't told the world how much of a leech her sister and husband are to the Kanus?

Just like the one I just told, I know this too and that's why I won't tell the other story about a self-made feminist billionaire who goes around town with AirWick air-fresheners stuck in between her panties to douse the stench from down-below.

I have to agree with this.

That mess with Femi kuti was even worse, particularly as Femi does not put his kids out on SM

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by tunary(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Margy:
Noise!.. more noise!
Madam you bleach your child
Is it a crime or a sin to bleach?
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Xclusiveme: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too much sense no go kill u. Lol

1 Like

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Xclusiveme: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2019
49cents:

Its what bloggers do

1 Like

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Funkybabee(f): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
the foolish woman that can't keep low with her own bastard child, only seeking others dirty linens..

shame on her

she should send something to Kemi, kemi will destroy her on social media life sharp sharp

I can't believe this too, a bleacher calling out another person bleaching

1 Like

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2019
All these bloggers and their "sensationalism"
What is ...."calls out".... lol clowns
But Linda own Don too much the lady didn't do anything to her but kept repeatedly getting bashed on Lindas blog even posting fake baby picks, fake baby daddies, bleaching rumours not one good article was made about the ex beauty queen despite so many things published about her

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Asifiwe(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2019
I just detest this idea of using people'e Private life to acquire fame and build a false lifestyle of wealth. People should be very careful about using private information, Her whole wealth can crumble with just a law suit. I guess no one is telling her that

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Toduntee: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2019
This Linda accusing someone else of bleaching also bleached her own male child o. Yeye dey smell. Pot calling kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by baby124: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2019
Let’s be very very honest... that baby got a lot lighter. Some mothers DO bleach their kids and it’s extremely wrong. This child looks bleached. I don’t think it’s filters because Dabota also bleached and the baby looks to be her complexion.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by MarianaTrench: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2019
jnoz23:
Una no get work

I wonder o!
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2019
bitches Cumming for each other, so much Lesbianistic foreplayy must have pre-occurred.

grin grin
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Lordbricks(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Every woman, not every women. Dumb illiterate.

Dabota married an old man for money, got a child for him in order to have access to his wealth.

Linda got pregnant and we don't know the father. The married man she claimed to be the father of her child has denied ownership in public. This is the same Linda accused of having a fishy odour obviously due to her poor hygiene.

Meaning of hoe: a long-handled gardening tool with a thin metal blade, used mainly for weeding.

I am not responsible for whatever you construe out of it.
Lolzz..very smart..even for court of law you go still escape..
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by amywonda: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Does Linda really stink that bad dream there? But wait oo there is no smoke without fire and this has been making the rounds for a while
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by DNSPro: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2019
49cents:

sadly, he is right. Celebrity blogging is a mess that defines that.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by etrouble: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:
This Linda is really stupid. Same way she posted photos of Femi kuti's kids. It is so wrong. But what does she know? As long as she makes money by dragging people to her blog monthly she doesn't care. Las Las all the money she won't leave this earth with it.

And up till now, nobody knows the father of her bastard child. All the guys that were sleeping with her then rejected the multiple father pregnancy. Husband oooo, she no get, baby daddy oooo, she no get, bust she shaaa get pikin wey no know im papa.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by AdorableJosh(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Linda needs to be careful lest she offends someone who will truly deal with her, which is not at all hard to do, the 'almighty' Gawker should serve as a cautionary tale, but she no dey learn, all it takes is for a powerful individual to bankroll a lawsuit against her, e go be like feem.
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by Mmhiralxz(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Who knows, this kids even fit go Collabo sef
But it seems this Madam Linda eats lots of fish oo
Re: "I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity by CloudResident(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dopest table shaker. grin
Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TBoss Apologizes To Davido For Calling Him Out On IG For Arresting The Two Girls / Is Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Pregnant Or Adding Weight? / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.