Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta (45128 Views)

Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday / Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Majikmoment(f): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
In Zlatan’ voice,,,,,,who no like better thing
Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Toblesh(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
madenigga:
What does Tunde Ednut do for a living?
Ask google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Ok

The world will be ready one day

Are u a drug addict
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by TWOWAYMIRROR: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hey God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by RexTramadol1: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmericanDad:

Are u a drug addict

Ion do drugs, I can't lailai
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by ohem007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Brunicekid:
I will also blow in the music industry, even more then Zlatan blew this year.

Am a rapper... I will be dropping some of my rap singles.

Last last we go all reach there...

The world no go contain us

2 Likes

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Shey USA no de deny does pple visa d way dem deny me

1 Like

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by zone51: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
madenigga:

Familiarising of celebrities grin
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by 4gunners(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jefferyhi86:
Shey USA no de deny does pple visa d way dem deny me
Boss, sorry ooo.
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by saajus: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Put some hard work, you don't necessarily need to follow the trend because men create beat not beat creates men. Remember "Yeba" sound came when everything on air was "pon pon" and it was successful. sky is the limit. We are behind you

Brunicekid:

1 Like

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by obynorecz: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
ELVISHOT:
More, Watch The Video HERE

Who them this one's help fake niggas smh
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by MostBlessedOne: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
nwimo22:
Celebrities and this “You are not ready” slangs sef. He should release something abeg if you are not ready me I’m ready.
he'll release it when he's ready and not before... after all, if he releases it early and it's not good enough na una go still blast am..person no fit satisfy una. dude needs to take all the time he needs
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Alozie1701: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Big men
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by 360command: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
madenigga:
Yahoo boy... for US, any boy youth wey talk say him dey go Atlanta, na onto G...infact, I do not think boys in atl do legitimate work... fear them!!!

2 Likes

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Nostradamus: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
gurunlocker:
Guess there are a lot of blacks in Atlanta and they move freely, because I noticed most Nigerians go there.
let's just hope the nigerians rushing there don't convert Atlanta to another thing.

1 Like

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by mkoabiola: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Y zlatan lik to de open mouth
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Americanboy35: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2019
gurunlocker:
Guess there are a lot of blacks in Atlanta and they move freely, because I noticed most Nigerians go there.
Not only atl, almost all the Midwest states
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Americanboy35: 1:22am On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=Roon9 post=83203848]Atlanta is like the American capital of Nigeria. Do whites reside there atalll?

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime[/n
Atl no even get Nigerians like that o, you need to see them for Houston and Dallas, na lagos, Nigeria be dat
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by anonimi: 1:32am On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by pacespot(m): 2:03am On Oct 17, 2019
BlaqAce:
Big Men Things.. Hard work Pays

Musicians are not the most hardworking people, their success is mostly down to talent and connection with the right people.

Musicians used to be among the poorest people on earth before, similar to beggars, but for technology today, their work can transcend boundaries of nations and reach billions of people around the globe. So you should thank the technology providers who put the system in place for the musicians to market their business.
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Isoduwa(m): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Brunicekid:

You are a Raper not a Rapper
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by obynorecz: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2019
ELVISHOT:
More, Watch The Video HERE
Ugly zlantan
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by Itzteewhy(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2019
OMG, see how zlatan open teeth!!!
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by livinbygrace: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Ireboya:
Money jam money

All of them are in the same cult group(Aye Axxe Men)
Re: AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta by nwimo22(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
he'll release it when he's ready and not before... after all, if he releases it early and it's not good enough na una go still blast am..person no fit satisfy una. dude needs to take all the time he needs
Okay but he’s my favorite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woli Arole Carries Wizkid After Meeting Him At Garage / Mercy Making Jest Of Ike's Walking Step In The Dressing Room / Photos From Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.