Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman (786 Views)

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / This Is What Wikipedia Puts The Population Of Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani As.... / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by dedons: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
A group, Autochthonous Persons of Jos (APJ), has condemned Governor Simon Lalong’s appointment of a non-indigene and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Shehu Bala, as the management committee chairman for Jos North Council Area.
Spokesperson for the APJ, Theresa Azi Nyako, at a press briefing on Tuesday, said, “We want to state in clear, unmistakable and unambiguous terms that we reject and condemn the suppression of our franchise in Jos North local government among others.
“The imposition of a non-indigene who also doubles as the APC candidate during the pendency elections completely rubbishes global best democratic practices, it is illegal, unlawful and unconstitutional.
“It is a great disservice to our people in particular and indeed Plateau State in general as it has the capability to breach peace in the tin city. It makes a mockery of Governor Lalong’s pillars of his purported three-point agenda.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/10/16/plateau-indigenes-blast-governor-lalong-appointing-hausa-fulani-council-chairman
Re: Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by FarahAideed: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
These plateau people need to find out the true origin of Lalong ..so Lalong has finally handed over Jos north to the Hausa Fulanis

Re: Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by saaron(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
What Plateau gov did is akin to gov of Kano state appointing Ijaw man as chaiman of Kano LGA. That is how stupid the bloody idiot can decend himself to, just to please his fulani terrorist masters.

Lalong will soon wish he never ran for gov of Plateau state. Bloody Useful Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jo's have been calm since....maybe this will wake up the wahala again
Re: Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by saaron(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
FarahAideed:
These plateau people need to find out the true origin of Lalong ..so Lalong has finally handed over Jos north to the Hausa Fulanis
The idiot gov traded the ancient heritage of Jos indeginous people to become gov.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by FarahAideed: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
saaron:
What Plateau gov did is akin to gov of Kano state appointing Ijaw man as chaiman of Kano LGA. That is how stupid the bloody idiot can decend himself to, just to please his fulani terrorist masters.

Lalong will soon wish he never ran for gov of Plateau state. Bloody Useful Idiot.

Very painful

1 Like

Re: Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by Bede2u(m): 5:02am On Oct 17, 2019
saaron:

I thought you all are one north? Settle your matter in house joor

In the east, a SS man can be appointed in the SE and vice versa
Re: Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by ezeonline2(m): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2019
I could remember during the 2015 election when the people of Jos came out to vote Lalong, I know the people of Jos will face the consequences. I voted GNI of PDP and I was almost lynched because of that. I am out of Jos now and I feel no pity for them. They deserve what they got.
Re: Plateau Indigenes Blast Governor For Appointing Hausa-fulani As Council Chairman by JonOlive: 5:32am On Oct 17, 2019
The Governor is doing everything to please Buhari. Jos North is dominated by the hausa fulani. They helped him win the LGA during d last election. Lalong also believes that he will be picked as Tinubu's running mate if he continues to make Bubu happy. See the way he championed RUGA.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Were Laid To Rest Successfully (Video) / Oshiomhole Is Insane, Edo Won’t Have Peace Until He Is Humiliated- Deji Adeyanju / I Can’t Go To My Village Again, Boko Haram Killed 75 Residents- Sen. Ali Ndume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.