Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences (51456 Views)

Tobi Yeye: Denrele Edun Meets His Lookalike - Shares Pictures / Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Onyi22(f): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 17, 2019
I don't know why this new generation Nigerian musician always uses their songs to cause trouble for themselves and their unborn kids.

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Amazingman(m): 6:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Are there any more same youths in Nigeria
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Skmoda(m): 6:06am On Oct 17, 2019
See as lies just full everywhere.
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by netflicks(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2019
That's why our leaders look this unserious youth finish call them lazy... people wey no get work dey find who to sort their needs...my bro nd sis hussle up so u can live comfortably and make a family and stop listening to lyrics that will justify laziness. I think #yeyeleaders is better

7 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Fisher007: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Ladies will love this song. They will share one sided story or lies just to win an IPhone.

It is so sad that poverty will make lot of people talk rubbish. Imagine ladies that have jobs and could afford the iPhone. They wont give a damn about the useless trend that is about to happen. Some ladies will even shame and shade their current boyfriend in the name of an IPhone.

This is going to be a shaming language season for guys who do relationship. I have learnt my own lesson with female nature. That is why i dont do relationships and advice guys not to do. But as they say, experience is the best teacher.
Some men get this experience of female nature after marriage and then come be crying online.

My wife is not who she was before i married her. My wife denies me of sex, my wife is cheating on me, my wife left me with the kids and went off with another man. Female nature is an instinctive thing for ladies. They do it without even knowing. It is just a survival mechanism. That is why I have come to accept it and don't blame them for it anymore.

Zlatan himself is still a yeye boyfriend. Why didn't he sing this before fame. Men will just be shaming each other. He should show us his girlfriend or wife to be. Then we will see how other ladies will write about him lying and claiming they were the Mrs Right.

7 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Mojo0703(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Hustle o!!!! Make your girlfriend no deny you for giveaway

4 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2019
I pray tiwa or yemi alade or even Simi releases YEYEGIRLFRIEND
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by DonTattaglia: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2019
I don't waste my precious time reading trash threads like this with useless comments and stories.. Just here to drop this info.

6 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2019
we also have yeyegirlfriends.... i pray tiwa or yemi alade or even Simi releases YEYEGIRLFRIEND
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by KIDfurniture(m): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2019
I no blame the oloshos...na that stupid boy called zatan I blame oh. One day em career sef go expire. We re counting. Rubbish songs..

6 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Hotzone(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2019
I know I am correct husband material

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by frankopit: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Wow

You can
Buy WAEC NECO NABTEB, NYSC change of date of birth ePin, result checker ePin from us

w.w.w.i.c.o.n.n.e.c.t.a.net
Instant ePin
Instant Delivery
sales@i.c.o.n.n.e.c.t.a.net
What's App +2347030119863
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:
The guys on this forum r yeye boyfriends too
you don come again

Women and lies, just because of one yeye iPhone.
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by stephenolamide(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Yeye goats
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by naijadrivablog: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2019
That Gurumi tweet got me. If you know how gurumi works, you suppose laugh for that one gringrin
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by alexola20(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by ultiabaz36(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2019
We just have to give our children home training. Especially, female children so that they don't turn that hole to do or die workshop

3 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Muyiwaolamide(f): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Oya... Time for us to start cooking up lies and stories.

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by payman(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2019
I swear all these stories r fabricated. #YEYEGIRLS

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Prettiedame: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2019
People are mourning and these ones are fooling themselves over iphone
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by topcin: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2019
They just bring #YEYEBOYFRIEND all the girls just see an opportunity to Dey rant online
There is a man there is a woman
There is yeye boyfriend and there is yeye girlfriend
You bought your girlfriend iPhone 7 and you dey take good care of her
But you still catch her dey do olosho
#YEYEBOYFRIEND

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Cantonese: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2019
Even virgin sef form story tell us.

Nigerians girls like forming. Na so one when I just meet some years back at Ogba. She said that she just arrived Lagos from Ibadan. She claimed not to know anywhere in Lagos and that she was in Lagos to get some things in Balogun market and missed her way. I fell for the trick as an innocent mugu. She claimed that she did not have a place to spend the night. I got her a cheap hotel and paid for it, went home to my house and came the next morning to drop her off at Ojota. I got her some breakfast and paid her fare back to Ibadan. She took my complimentary card as she left and thanked me. A few days later she came to my office with a big plaster on her forehead. I first asked her how she found the place and she said that people described it to her. I was shocked and asked her what happened to her face. She claimed that it was an accident. Me too I felt very sorry for her. After talking for close to one hour in my office she seemed to have forgotten the plaster on her face. Me too out of pity I got up and massaged the spot with the plaster. The lady completely forgot that there was plaster on her face and was smiling as I was touching the place. When I observed her calmness I asked if it was not paining her, then she remembered the thing and suddenly shouted “yeeeee, it is paining me ooo”. I said shatap and pulled off the fake plaster only to see that there was no wound. She was ashamed and told me that she wanted to use the story to collect money from me. Meanwhile I never do. I kuku thank God and discharge the yeye girl from Ibadan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2019
I'm sure we've all met yeye people one way or the other. Infact someone might even refer to me as a yeye person they've met sef.

4 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Cantonese:
Even virgin sef form story tell us.

Nigerians girls like forming. Na so one when I just meet some years back at Ogba. She said that she just arrived Lagos from Ibadan. She claimed not to know anywhere in Lagos and that she was in Lagos to get some things in Balogun market and missed her way. I fell for the trick as an innocent mugu. She claimed that she did not have a place to spend the night. I got her a cheap hotel and paid for it, went home to my house and came the next morning to drop her off at Ojota. I got her some breakfast and paid her fare back to Ibadan. She took my complimentary card as she left and thanked me. A few days later she came to my office with a big plaster on her forehead. I first asked her how she found the place and she said that people described it to her. I was shocked and asked her what happened to her face. She claimed that it was an accident. Me too I felt very sorry for her. After talking for close to one hour in my office she seemed to have forgotten the plaster on her face. Me too out of pity I got up and massaged the spot with the plaster. The lady completely forgot that there was plaster on her face and was smiling as I was touching the place. When I observed her calmness I asked if it was not paining her, then she remembered the thing and suddenly shouted “yeeeee, it is paining me ooo”. I said shatap and pulled off the fake plaster only to see that there was no wound. She was ashamed and told me that she wanted to use the story to collect money from me. Meanwhile I never do. I kuku thank God and discharge the yeye girl from Ibadan.
For real? Buhhahahhahahhahaa, damn never heard of this kinda tactics
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Purplekush(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2019
Boys its that time of the year again cool wink

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by Olodo24: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2019
One thousand Anita.. LMAO
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences by AlphLukau: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2019
Zaltan Ibile your songs don dey turn to useless Sermons oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death / Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) / DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.