Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death (51460 Views)

Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by nlparrot: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGXx9zoEtIE?si=iiHd4LhHCKfGSnwu

The last video made by rapper Oladipupo Oladimeji, aka Oladips, pleading to be taken to a medical facility before his untimely demise has surfaced.

In the video shared on his Instagram story Tuesday, Oladips, addressing his manager, identified as Rasheed, questioned why he was left alone in the house despite several warnings to his team not to.

“Rasheed, where you con dey since now? I don call your number now.”

Responding, Rahseed said he had gone to get the meds Oladips asked him for.

Not long after this, the Lalakukulala crooner requested to be immediately taken to a hospital.

“Come dey carry me go hospital abeg, come dey carry me go,” Oladips said.

This is days after the rapper took to his Twitter account asking fans to pray for him as he did not feel well.

He had tweeted, ” I don’t mean to scare nobody but dipsciples, please pray for me, I don’t feel good.”

18 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by nlparrot: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
May his soul rest in peace 🕊️

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by immortalcrown(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.

The saddest part is that many who are alive refuse to learn from those who are gone.

It is not accident that killed him. It is probably an illness caused by rough life. That's why they will be reluctant to disclose what led to his death. But who am I to advise those who "cruise" and "flex"?

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by ATEAMS: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Manny21: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Something is happening to all these boys that nobody is able to discover. Could they be paying the expensive price of fame? Yesterday it was Mohbad, today Oladips, who is next?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by CHIOMAEZEH: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmm....life everyday like it's your last

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqGz3IZkjWs
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by bigdammyj: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Noted.
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by inoki247: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmmm....

Una don start again...

3 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Iamdbull: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dbull on this one!

Oh my goodness this is my biggest fear, I will be rolling in my grave if I die with my potentials and all the beautiful music inside me.

So much potentials gone like dat

Lalakukulala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by pretydiva(f): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Autopsy should be conducted on him. I honestly don’t know why young artists are dying these days. May God rest his soul🙏

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by omojesu202(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
e be things

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by FitCorper: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Depression is real… pay critical attention to your mental health brothers.
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Opportuneke(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
I’m puzzled at why the mother said he should be brought to the house ooo☹️

They should have just taken him straight to the clinic maybe they would be able to stabilize him.😒

What a pity!!! I really feel for this guy.🥺
May his gentle soul Rest In Peace
A lot of people are going through many things that words can’t express publicly.☹️

May God in his mercy deliver us all 🙏🏽

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by englishmart(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
May we not live in obscurity and suddenly become popular in death.

16 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by diamond68: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by namqul(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Otulented: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Rip bro.
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by FitCorper: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
grin
pretydiva:
Autopsy should be conducted on him. I honestly don’t know why young artists are dying these days. May God rest his soul🙏
Sorry to say, but most of these artists live fake life. And they end up being caught at the forefront alone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by asobo1: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
RIP
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by CitynewsNG(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Nduemma12(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
J
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Fidinno(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Life without prayers

Life without God

Life with too much excitement, fun and freedom can actually lead to untimely death of a celebrity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by koyeni(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ft
Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by FreeStuffsNG: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eeya...So sad. Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by izibili44: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why would they ask you not to take him to the hospital? I really don't get it. When someone is sick no be hospital them dey carry am go.

10 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by gammarays(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hope we won't start hearing stories accusing some people of murder.

All these bloggers no go gree us hear word again

So sad to see another youth go away. May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death by Badguy77(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
him mama say make them no carry am go hospital , make them carry am come house ...what does that mean is there something undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Peter Okoye Buys A New Sports Car Worth 50 Million Naira (pics,vid) / Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.