Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I always ensure Nigerians have food and income to feed their families - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I always ensure Nigerians have food and income to feed their families - Atiku (492 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Listens, Will Ensure Nigerians Don’t Suffer / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I always ensure Nigerians have food and income to feed their families - Atiku by Flashyoil1(f): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, Nigeria's former vice president and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 elections, has spoken on the importance of food security.

The former vice president said it is important "to promote mass food production, food security and large-scale commercial agricultural production".

Atiku disclosed this via his official Twitter account, @atiku, to mark the 2019 World Food Day which is annually celebrated by Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) on October 16.

"One thing I hold dearest and always done is ensure Nigerians have jobs and an income to buy food to feed their families," Atiku added in the tweet.

https://thickmatch.com/always-ensure-nigerians-food-income-feed-families-atiku/

Re: I always ensure Nigerians have food and income to feed their families - Atiku by Flashyoil1(f): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
kiss
Re: I always ensure Nigerians have food and income to feed their families - Atiku by tomakint: 1:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Flashyoil1:
Atiku Abubakar, Nigeria's former vice president and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 elections, has spoken on the importance of food security.

The former vice president said it is important "to promote mass food production, food security and large-scale commercial agricultural production".

Atiku disclosed this via his official Twitter account, @atiku, to mark the 2019 World Food Day which is annually celebrated by Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) on October 16.

"One thing I hold dearest and always done is ensure Nigerians have jobs and an income to buy food to feed their families," Atiku added in the tweet.

https://thickmatch.com/always-ensure-nigerians-food-income-feed-families-atiku/

That was the main reason Nigerians voted massively for you in this last presidential elections.
Re: I always ensure Nigerians have food and income to feed their families - Atiku by fyneguy: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2019
tomakint:

That was the main reason Nigerians voted massively for you in this last presidential elections.

Sarcasm

(1) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Presidency Will Bring Total Unification Of Nigeria – Chief Mbah / Why I Sacked Oshiomhole’s Local Govt Chairman – Gov. Obaseki / Fmr Gov. Lateef Jakande On Deplorable Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.