Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design (45687 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) / Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others / Nigerians React As Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Suvs For Innoson SUVs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Phobia1: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroBeatDiary:
It is not a news that Twitter, the social media blogsphere went agog about the proposed improved Innoson logo by the Farouk Osuolale, the feat which has not only draw the attention of the MD/CEO of Innoson Vehicle has gotten a lot of commendation and applaud from several Nigerians including the ace activist and the self acclaimed tormentor of Buhari in the person of Aisha Yesufu. To show her support for the improved logo, Aisha Yesufu made a short video where she eulogises the designer in a tushed pidgen English.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5AiadM1TYo

https://mobile.twitter.com/osuolale_farouq/status/1184535438540840961
I think I now realize the reason behind fg trying to make the media work first! It's in the interest of the country really. Most people are doing their best to make the county great while some are trying everything possible to pull it back through d media platforms. the media platform(like nairaland and co) will do great by removing/banning/deactivating anyone that doesn't have any meaningful thing to say on every trend other than TRIBAL comments. It's high time we behave like the age we claim we are in(21st century). Afteral u can't be on nairaland if you no pass through school.
#Gidbless naija
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by myrates: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2019
In addition the brand name ought to be shortened to 'Noson', the logo is nice.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by 9gerian: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2019
For the records, Yorubas do not hate innoson or any other Igbo or tribe. Yorubas promote and uphold equity for all irrespective of tribe, gender or religion. If in doubt, check out the history for human rights activism and the defense of others in Nigeria. On the contrary, a large chunk of Igbos have consistently displayed an unbridled disdain for Yorubas to the extent that even some members of the international community are aware and do ask questions frequently.

As a consequence, the Yorubas are learning to return the favor. Learning because, Yorubas are yet to begin the indoctrination of their children against Igbos.

One of the reasons alluded to for the hate was the Biafra war, whose major participant- Ojukwu absolved a circumstantial participant- Awolowo of any wrong before, during and after the war.

There may be other reasons, especially as Igbos have been seen to have issues with other tribes and nationalities eg Hausa-Fulani, India, Thailand, Ghana, South Africa etc and Yorubas wouldn’t really be an exception here but can be described as very tolerant (judging by the events in other territories).

So honestly the hate and return thereof is unwarranted and should stop as the real loser is the entire Nigerian nation!

Biafrannuke:
what will interest you the most is how the same yoruba people who hate on innoson will begin to applaud this PR stunt.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2019
you people can't help being tribalistic idiots.

why can't you assholes just focus on moving forward without tribalism?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by onedayatime(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Nigerians are talented, but our only problem is Buhari

I see. Buhari is the problem you are nuable to feed yourself 3times a day? I pity you. Buhari is not your problem. You are your problem, you are lazy. As the saying goes, Heavens help those who helped themselves. Buhari only aid you into the situation you found yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Scetrocom: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
what will interest you the most is how the same yoruba people who hate on innoson will begin to applaud this PR stunt.

It is unfortunate we bring ethnic coloration to every iissue. I did you come to the conclusion that Yoruba hate innoson? I'm a Yoruba man and I have being supporting innoson for a long time.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
trappatoni:
you are part of the problem if you think all Yorubas are like the foolish ones on this platform. There are foolish people on the both sides and unfortunately you are one of them. This is the reason why the white folks will keep being a step ahead of black folks. Black folks can't reason beyond sentiments.

U know I just said the truth bro.
I know there are non tribalistic yorubas but thier numbers are low compared to the tribalistic ones..
They worst part is that they channel they realism in every aspect of life.
I live in Lagos and I know what I'm talking about.
Before a yoruba man does something for u he will indirectly try to know where u are from.

An I remember what a security aboki man in our street told in me last week about Yorubas..but let me keep it because it's not necessary here.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by King44(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Sirpaul:
If to say na Obodo Oyinbo this guy don turn billionaire no time... make Innoson pay am better money oooo
they should look for a way n make him work for them especially on luxurious cars concept his idea comes handy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by 9gerian: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Not true!

If Yorubas were half as vindictive as you paint, Igbos would have a harder time settling in any Yoruba territory, let alone succeeding and moving around freely without attack or victimization.

On the logo, innoson knows he will be shooting himself in the foot if he ignored such a masterpiece of a design.

Businessmen are wiser!

NIGHTMAREOO7:

The problem is that if Innosom was yoruba and the designer was igbo nobody will even look his way.. I know yorubas very well, u highly highly tribalistic , but it's funny when u point accusing fingers at IGBOS calling them tribalist..

No Yoruba person dead or alive can do what Innoson just did considering how u all were saying trash about him. Lol.

Yorubas are shameless and can go back to eat their vomit anytime
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by mamaafrik(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2019
I know innoson is seeing this,see the insignia is classic.
It should be subjected to public poll and if the statistics accede to loving it more i feel it should be changed,less of tribalism.
We have strength in out togetherness
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by fkj950ax(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
It is not a PR Stunt.
Yoruba's don't hate Innoson
Innoson CEO is fine with it and has invited the designer. He saw talent and professionalism that can help his brand value. Nothing Tribalistic in that. You need to borrow a leaf from the Innoson Boss.

With your professed love for Innoson, I am sure you have never taken a ride in one of the brands, and the probability of someone in your immediate family (or you) having bought any of the Innoson brands is <5%

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by King44(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Scetrocom:

It is unfortunate we bring ethnic coloration to every iissue. I did you come to the conclusion that Yoruba hate innoson? I'm a Yoruba man and I have being supporting innoson for a long time.
me too but in here I am implore tribalism on those who love tribalism, some people can't treat others with hate and expect others to continue to show them love it doesn't work that way
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by nakaman: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Ikinternational:

Anybody dumping all the blame on Buhari is not being honest. Furthermore, we can't keep saying the cabals are in control but blame the president anytime anything goes wrong. The truth is we lack leaders with vision. That is the problem with Nigeria and the rest of Africa.

When china was making their leap, there was corruption
When Singapore was making their leap, there was corruption. But those leaders had VISION!!!!
till tomorrow ,buhari is a disaster to this country
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by DexterousOne(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:

Please take that tribalist piece of crap outta here

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Skelewu: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Tapout:
the logo is reallly cool, but any graphic designer can also do that. Wondering y so much fuss is being made over this...if there was to be a competition, I'm sure better designs will surface. Besides what's the significance of the design,?? what does it portray ?? Theres a reason why the Ferrari has a horse as it's logo, these are the kind of questions that should be asked not just praising him.

Actually, there was an online competition and the guy won with this design. Any good graphic designer can replicate this but this guy was the one who first thought it out.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by DexterousOne(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
F117nighthawk:

If the designer had tribalistic view and thoughts like you and the average mindless Nigerian lazy youth,he will not have been rewarded and celebrated by fellow Nigerians who meant well for this nation, put your mind and thoughts to what will improve and make Nigeria great not what will divide Nigeria

exactly
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Tomiwa69(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
Ur life is bleeped up

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by DexterousOne(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2019
sunsewa16:
Nigeria will be great if we shun tribalism,favouritism, nepotism but apportion task to does qualified irrespective of religion, tribes or political linens, that is only way Nigeria will be great qed.

Truth

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by mamaafrik(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Tapout:
the logo is reallly cool, but any graphic designer can also do that. Wondering y so much fuss is being made over this...if there was to be a competition, I'm sure better designs will surface. Besides what's the significance of the design,?? what does it portray ?? Theres a reason why the Ferrari has a horse as it's logo, these are the kind of questions that should be asked not just praising him.
oga that design is a bomb,that is an Eagle,speed,smartness,energy and Agility and accuracy.
What else,check the logo on the white suv and tell me if that is not a Good design.
Oya,make them change the logo and give the guy cool cash before Rwanda or Ghanian Automaker snatch him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by DexterousOne(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2019
airminem:
Logo abi? Ok good. Now the vehicle that bears the logo how much is the made in Nigeria car? Is it 500k? Matter of fact, everything made here in nigeria is more expensive compare to sane countries.

Cost of production in Nigeria is much higher
So it is expected that its going to be costlier
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by etrouble: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Nigerians are talented, but our only problem is Buhari

Yes, Buhari is the reason why the 2nd Niger Bridge has not been completed after about 50 years. Buhari is the reason why the East-West road was not completed in the 16 years of PDP rule. Buhari is the reason why there is no standard airport in the whole South-Ease. Buhari is the reason why Biafrans are the major drug traffickers all over the world. Do a self re-evaluation, you will discover that you need another brain.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Born2Breed(f): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2019
That ( IVM ) logo then was so wack.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by airminem(f): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

Cost of production in Nigeria is much higher
So it is expected that its going to be costlier
Yea sure. Price price thing.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by AfroKnight: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:

Hate?

Joker. Nobody has time to hate innoson. Lol. Obviously you were raised on the breast milk of bigotry. Emancipate yourself.

Inferiority complex is strong with this one.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Onlyonebuhari: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Ikinternational:

Anybody dumping all the blame on Buhari is not being honest. Furthermore, we can't keep saying the cabals are in control but blame the president anytime anything goes wrong. The truth is we lack leaders with vision. That is the problem with Nigeria and the rest of Africa.

When china was making their leap, there was corruption
When Singapore was making their leap, there was corruption. But those leaders had VISION!!!!

Buhari only separate hardworking Nigerians from thieves. Innoson himself said under Buhari government, they have received higher patronage than any other government. Let the jobless criminals continue the rant while the industrious ones continue to survive.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Cocolatti(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Ibaka Logo.

Hope it's not what am thinking o!
What is Ibaka angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

It's not about working in a company go to east and see some of ur brothers don't know their way home again, but that's not the point..

The point is Innoson igbo man picking a design made by a Yoruba guy.
No Yoruba man will ever do that I this life.

Even ur conscience knows its the truth

Just ignore this bitchh people. He is not even igbo, just a paid agent of division
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Oluwavichtor(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2019
well I think the company should relax and make some findings or research before opting to make use o f it....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Jaqenhghar: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2019
Personally the logo was the only thing I had against that brand.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2019
9gerian:
Not true!

If Yorubas were half as vindictive as you paint, Igbos would have a harder time settling in any Yoruba territory, let alone succeeding and moving around freely without attack or victimization.

On the logo, innoson knows he will be shooting himself in the foot if he ignored such a masterpiece of a design.

Businessmen are wiser!

The problem with some u Yorubas is lack of traveling outside ur region..
The yorubas in east are even at peace more than IGBOS in west,
Because nobody ask them if they are yoruba before renting them a house or even sideline them in any form.
Unlike YORUBAS always do.

And how will Innoson shoot himself on the foot if he rejects the logo? Pls explain... This is ridiculous.
The way u people reason sometimes and still call urself "educted" amazes me.

Pls Explain how innocing will shoot himself in foot now! angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2019
jayfolarin:

Just ignore this bitchh people. He is not even igbo, just a paid agent of division

Mofo!
Within that comment lies the bitter truth that hurts u.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by 9gerian: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2019
On the logo: That logo is made and suited for the innoson brand in a manner that can almost be described as divine.

A businessman would recognize an idea whose time has come when he sees one.

It is also probable that the logo (being of an eagle) may even impact the quality statement of the company.

Plus check the approval level the logo is already earning Innoson on social media and you would understand the shot in the foot analogy aspect.

On the Igbo-Yoruba renting of houses, that is a different ball game that came about due to a particular behavior of not renewing rent after the first payment. And it did take awhile for some Landlord’s to form such an opinion in Lagos.

I challenge you to do some research about this practice that seemed premeditated given the extensive number of cases recorded. However, this is not to say that all Igbos engage in such practice as there are several easy going Igbos living in the SW.

Again, there are various issues and each should rather be treated on their merits with solutions proffered other than resorting to tribal leanings / sentiments without end.

There are many good people on all sides, and those are the ones that their voices need be the loudest.

NIGHTMAREOO7:

The problem with some u Yorubas is lack of traveling outside ur region..
The yorubas in east are even at peace more than IGBOS in west,
Because nobody ask them if they are yoruba before renting them a house or even sideline them in any form.
Unlike YORUBAS always do.

And how will Innoson shoot himself on the foot if he rejects the logo? Pls explain... This is ridiculous.
The way u people reason sometimes and still call urself "educted" amazes me.

Pls Explain how innocing will shoot himself in foot now! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.