Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design (45679 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) / Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others / Nigerians React As Anambra Lawmakers Reject Prado Suvs For Innoson SUVs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by mercyvivv(f): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Nigerians are talented, but our only problem is Buhari
And we had no problem before Bihari came, not so?!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Ayiba0911: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2019
This is awesome

IF THIS LOGO WOULD HAVE BEEN UNVEILED BY FG, Can we estimate the value Please?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by nwanyionitsha: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
what will interest you the most is how the same yoruba people who hate on innoson will begin to applaud this PR stunt.
I pray for Innoson. I hope they won't use propaganda to finish him in the end.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by ogeiru: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I pray for Innoson. I hope they won't use propaganda to finish him in the end.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by MetaPhysical: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
I said it that farouk is from biafra

His name is Farooq OSUolaike

Farooq is muslim name.

Tufiakwa for a Biafran blood to be muslim.

Watch yasef! grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Rekhina(f): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Farooq is muslim name.

Tufiakwa for a Biafran blood to be muslim.

Watch yasef! grin
make gandollar catch u ,
No Muslim in biafra anyways

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by MetaPhysical: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
make gandollar catch u ,
No Muslim in biafra anyways

Lol. grin grin
How weather in Dubai?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
That's the other jovial aspect of her.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Mofo!
Within that comment lies the bitter truth that hurts u.

Fucck off my mention bitcch
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by olu77(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Armaggedon:
Yoruba people are so predictable in their tribalism, insecurity and envy.

What does this mean? I don't know if the guy that designed this is a yoruba, hausa or an igbo that convert to Islam I was only commending a good job. Next time before you project your tribal bigotry and despicable insecurity try to have evidence that I am one of your type because i am not. You guys always think everyone is thesame don't drag me into your nonsense tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Topmaike007(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tapout:
the logo is reallly cool, but any graphic designer can also do that. Wondering y so much fuss is being made over this...if there was to be a competition, I'm sure better designs will surface. Besides what's the significance of the design,?? what does it portray ?? Theres a reason why the Ferrari has a horse as it's logo, these are the kind of questions that should be asked not just praising him.
go to twitter and read the vision of the logo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
9gerian:
On the logo: That logo is made and suited for the innoson brand in a manner that can almost be described as divine.

A businessman would recognize an idea whose time has come when he sees one.

It is also probable that the logo (being of an eagle) may even impact the quality statement of the company.
Plus check the approval level the logo is already earning Innoson on social media and you would understand the shot in the foot analogy aspect.
On the Igbo-Yoruba renting of houses, that is a different ball game that came about due to a particular behavior of not renewing rent after the first payment. And it did take awhile for some Landlord’s to form such an opinion in Lagos.

I challenge you to do some research about this practice that seemed premeditated given the extensive number of cases recorded. However, this is not to say that all Igbos engage in such practice as there are several easy going Igbos living in the SW.

Again, there are various issues and each should rather be treated on their merits with solutions proffered other than resorting to tribal leanings / sentiments without end.

There are many good people on all sides, and those are the ones that their voices need be the loudest.

Lol and u think there are 1000s of logos that could be draw to beat that?
I myself without being an artist can draw something close to that or even beat that.
Innoson just decided to favour that boy he can choose to ignore him and use his current logo or even or even ask another person to design for him

There are millions of artistes in Nigeria.
So stop deceiving urself.
Innoson just make a big call without sentiment, despite the hatred yorubas shown him, and I respect him for that.

I still maintain rain that no Yoruba man can do that.. I stay in Lagos and I know exactly what I mean.
I have 1 Yoruba friend gbenga this don't like having anything to do with Yorubas , he always tell the kind of treatment he gets from his brothers no igbo person has treated him that way.
I have a lot to say about him and help I have rendered him because he is not financially buoyant.(he is a nice guy Tho and many people think hez igbo because of the way he behaves)

Anyways leme stop here.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by engrchykae(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
I expect innoson to gather all these talents in Africa not only Nigeria to grow this our own.
Dangote also should gather local talents and save mother Africa the brain drain.
The brain drain is too much.
The west don't really have more human resource than Africa.
Imagine France gathering Africans to win two world cups.
England always dragging African players with Nigeria.
Abi na Spain dragging ansu fati with Guinea

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by TooMuchStuff: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cocolatti:
What is Ibaka angry
Who no go no go know...! I duant know oo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by abula112(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol and u think there are 1000s of logos that could be draw to beat that?
I myself without being an artist can draw something close to that or even beat that.
Innoson just decided to favour that boy he can choose to ignore him and use his current logo or even or even ask another person to design for him

There are millions of artistes in Nigeria.
So stop deceiving urself.
Innoson just make a big call without sentiment, despite the hatred yorubas shown him, and I respect him for that.

I still maintain rain that no Yoruba man can do that.. I stay in Lagos and I know exactly what I mean.
I have 1 Yoruba friend gbenga this don't like having anything to do with Yorubas , he always tell the kind of treatment he gets from his brothers no igbo person has treated him that way.
I have a lot to say about him and help I have rendered him because he is not financially buoyant.(he is a nice guy Tho and many people think hez igbo because of the way he behaves)

Anyways leme stop here.
jas say the guy is broke n yoruba no dey give free money so he prefers ibos frend who give him money... this ur story is what anoda ibo man said that he no like ibos, cus dey can kill n betray ur trust for money.... do different stories diffrent people all deals with personal experiences
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by trappatoni(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
engrchykae:
I expect innoson to gather all these talents in Africa not only Nigeria to grow this our own.
Dangote also should gather local talents and save mother Africa the brain drain.
The brain drain is too much.
The west don't really have more human resource than Africa.
Imagine France gathering Africans to win two world cups.
England always dragging African players with Nigeria.
Abi na Spain dragging ansu fati with Guinea
finally someone that gets the big picture. They don't care as long as success is guaranteed but we keep fighting amongst ourselves over trivials. Nightmare should come and read this instead of taking lessons from a security guard.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
I hope you were this vocal against jobless Yoruba touts who think hating on the continent's first can manufacturer will ease their misery. ( if you are not one of them)

and hey! don't be too quick to predict a reward except you didnt get the whole message.

Guy stop this
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
BafanaBafana:

The logo is beautiful. set aside your pain that it was a yoruba person who did it and and celebrate something good.

Seriously some nairaland Igbos dey fall hand.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
ursullalinda:

Abum Nwafor...calm down and drop the hate. Ifu ihe dinma too ya, inugo?

Some nairaland Igbos dey fall hand I swear. I think it's joblessness shaa.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Rekhina(f): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Lol. grin grin
How weather in Dubai?
Weather is fine ,but as long as I eat junk plastic foods away from home...bmc and afamed and u will never know peace Amen
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Afamed: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Nigerians are talented, but our only problem is Buhari
Buhari only separates hardworking Nigerians from the hard looting Nigerians.Stealing can't continue
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Afamed: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Weather is fine ,but as long as I eat junk plastic foods away from home...bmc and afamed and u will never know peace Amen
This self acclaimed international Nurse without attending any medical school has come again. Evening newspaper
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by gideonvalor98(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Biafrannuke:
what will interest you the most is how the same yoruba people who hate on innoson will begin to applaud this PR stunt.
What you call on yourself, is what will happen to you...you're the one to put your house in order and don't call on hate on yourself... FOOL...Na everybody dey hate una
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Afamed: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The problem is that if Innosom was yoruba and the designer was igbo nobody will even look his way.. I know yorubas very well, u highly highly tribalistic , but it's funny when u point accusing fingers at IGBOS calling them tribalist..

No Yoruba person dead or alive can do what Innoson just did considering how u all were saying trash about him. Lol.

Yorubas are shameless and can go back to eat their vomit anytime
Did you know how many million Otedola just spent on Christian Chukwu for his medical treatment in UK recently?
You are basically one of the problems in Nigeria. You go around giving false information about what you don't know
I have come to conclusion, most of you don't like competition. Immediately competition comes in, it becomes hatred according to una
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Rekhina(f): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

This self acclaimed international Nurse without attending any medical school has come again. Evening newspaper
I spit on u ,tufiakwaaaaa
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Afamed: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
I spit on u ,tufiakwaaaaa
Liar without memory has come. A Nurse in Dubai today, tomorrow a sect with one Sheikh in Dubai next tomorrow an ex bank worker. Devil is ashmed of your persistence lies

Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by AfroBeatDiary: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Phobia1:

I think I now realize the reason behind fg trying to make the media work first! It's in the interest of the country really. Most people are doing their best to make the county great while some are trying everything possible to pull it back through d media platforms. the media platform(like nairaland and co) will do great by removing/banning/deactivating anyone that doesn't have any meaningful thing to say on every trend other than TRIBAL comments. It's high time we behave like the age we claim we are in(21st century). Afteral u can't be on nairaland if you no pass through school.
#Gidbless naija

Make yourself more clear.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by vichaz10(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yahman1:
My broda, the level of tribalism between these Ibos and Yoruba peeps here is something else, very annoying

These things you see on here stays here.....its not that extreme in reality as some of those jobless fools makes it look.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
abula112:

jas say the guy is broke n yoruba no dey give free money so he prefers ibos frend who give him money... this ur story is what anoda ibo man said that he no like ibos, cus dey can kill n betray ur trust for money.... do different stories diffrent people all deals with personal experiences

Not about money there guy me YORUBAS are wicked, and always look for trouble.
He literally avoided them totally even his blood brother is theifing and selling his cloths as well as fighting him.

Talking about killing for money ogun state comes to mind which is in yoruba..
And u talking about betrayal.?
Comon bro don't even go there.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Khaleell001(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

They will
Hence the meeting
please assist me, how can I make a post or op on Nairaland ? just give me a break down on how it is done
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

Did you know how many million Otedola just spent on Christian Chukwu for his medical treatment in UK recently?
You are basically one of the problems in Nigeria. You go around giving false information about what you don't know
I have come to conclusion, most of you don't like competition. Immediately competition comes in, it becomes hatred according to una

Some of u hate hearing the truth, I'm talking of something u are saying another thing different .. OK then.

Do u know how many millions PSQUARE gave Ojb Jezrel to treat his kidney problem?
do u know that RUDEBOY single handedly paid millions for operation on a 4year old Yoruba boy who his eye ball is about to fall out?

do u know that the yoruba man who was crying on the main road in PH carrying his sick son with a hole in the heart..was saved by igbos

IGBOS are the last people to do something for and start looking at ur tribe before doing it
Re: Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design by Phobia1: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroBeatDiary:

Make yourself more clear.
Saying we need to stop being tribalistic. It isn't healthy. And all this news platform will do go in curbing the act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.