Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure (3423 Views)

FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Jubilation In Seme As FG Reopens Four Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by 9jahotblog: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2019
More than 50 loaded trucks stranded in Seme Border after the border closure by the federal government . Please watch the shocking video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sRWWZ9CAJM

1 Share

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by 9jahotblog: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2019
So painful, their goods wasted, their business destroyed. Fg should have mercy on them. Enough of destruction.
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2019
What monumental wastage for many traders this period!

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Goldencheese(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2019
I am still trying to figure out whether this is a diplomatic strategy to force our neigbhours to realise the fading truth about who the boss really is, but while at it, government needs to face governance and deliver the goods because it is getting hot inside naija and boys are not finding it cool, even those on and with legitimate hustle. God bless naija!
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by orisa37: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2019
9jahotblog:
More than 50 loaded trucks stranded in Seme Border after the border closure by the federal government . Please watch the shocking video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sRWWZ9CAJM

And you are ruining others Economy.
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by 9jahotblog: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2019
orisa37:

And you are ruining others Economy.
hmmmm very bad. Their goods are rotten away already.
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Chepos1(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2019
9jahotblog:

Let them follow the right Chanel then.

3 Likes

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by orisa37: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2019
9jahotblog:

Misplaced Discretion. You allow Underaged immigrants to vote in Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara Katsina Kano Jigawa Yobe and Borno. What a wickedness!
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by seankafor(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2019
I thought they said we ain't shiit?

I thought they said they can overrun nigeria ?

I thought they said they can invade us?

These lil african infants ain't got respeck for their giants.

Put some respect on our name bitc'ches.

Since the border closure, no one has retaliated so hard, I thought by now they must have gone bazark on nigeria.

Ghana,Togo,Benin,Cameroun..now yall can see you ain't worth all the talks and chest beats..

Fvck how it turns out..the border remains closed..

2 Likes

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by seankafor(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2019
I like what is happening now.

I want this lil infants african countries to know it's not about chest beat and rants..
I would like them to do their worse and I will like to see what their worse looks like, but it seems I will wait till eternity because these m'fuckers cant flip shiit undecided

I want those Ghanaian trucks to rot and their goods thrown to the vultures..I want to see how a small hut will clap back at a skyscraper.

I will really love to see what Ghana will do about these..they have begged, I pray Buhari dont listen as he always doesn't.
They should do their worse..the border remains closed.

It's high time everyone knows his place and position in this continent.

1 Like

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by 9jahotblog: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Chepos1:

hmmmm they have no clue on any channel they will follow. Everything is blocked.
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by 9jahotblog: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2019
orisa37:

Misplaced Discretion. You allow Underaged immigrants to vote in Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara Katsina Kano Jigawa Yobe and Borno. What a wickedness!
wickedness of the highest order .
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by seankafor(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2019
9jahotblog:
no, they should block theirs as well.
They should scramble the border with their military arsenal and force their goods down here.

They should do their worse
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by 9jahotblog: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2019
seankafor:
no, they should block theirs as well.
They should scramble the border with their military arsenal and force their goods down here.

They should do their worse
that will be very bad . Using force to forced down the goods to Nigeria is bad approach. I hope you know that all these neighboring countries are in the ecowas too. Let's thread softly and not by force. Nigerians are living over there .
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Empredboy(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Chepos1:

did they tell you what they are carrying is CB? My client lost ginger worth 18m going to Mali. Please where is the right channel to export 30 tonnes of goods from Nigeria to Mali?
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Empredboy(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2019
seankafor:
I thought they said we ain't shiit?

I thought they said they can overrun nigeria ?

I thought they said they can invade us?

These lil african infants ain't got respeck for their giants.

Put some respect on our name bitc'ches.

Since the border closure, no one has retaliated so hard, I thought by now they must have gone bazark on nigeria.

Ghana,Togo,Benin,Cameroun..now yall can see you ain't worth all the talks and chest beats..

Fvck how it turns out..the border remains closed..
I am sorry to say this you talk as if your parent still feed you. You will know what retaliation means by the time companies in Ikeja like muoka foam, storex tank, vono foam, nigerchin wire, iron companies, computer village start to downsize because their goods too can't cross the border. Just wait for some weeks you will understand that their is no minor economy

1 Like

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Empredboy(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2019
9jahotblog:
the right channel he meant is sea port and I asked him how will he export or import goods from Mali or Burkina Faso to Nigeria
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by seankafor(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Empredboy:
I am sorry to say this you talk as if your parent still feed you. You will know what retaliation means by the time companies in Ikeja like muoka foam, storex tank, vono foam, nigerchin wire, iron companies, computer village start to downsize because their goods too can't cross the border. Just wait for some weeks you will understand that their is no minor economy
these boys has been resting in Nigeria shoulders al these years. All they do is bad mouth and talk bullcraps.
At least this has exposed the fact that it's high time they put some respeck on the boss name.

So you I'll rather the continuation of mass influx of smugglers and illegal goods? At the detriment of the country's economy?
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2019
To tell the truth, this is a drastic action the govt undertook. With all the fake and substandard products of nigeria on the market...
Before this border closure benefits start manifesting, it would take several years.
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2019
This is not fair at all from the fg , buhari government should kindly open borders. Let this goods enter Nigeria. People are dieing of hunger in the land.
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2019
RedCreme21:
To tell the truth, this is a drastic action the govt undertook. With all the fake and substandard products of nigeria on the market...
Before this border closure benefits start manifesting, it would take several years.
As if Nigerians in Nigeria aren't producing fake substandard products in Nigeria.
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Empredboy(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2019
seankafor:
these boys has been resting in Nigeria shoulders al these years. All they do is bad mouth and talk bullcraps.
At least this has exposed the fact that it's high time they put some respeck on the boss name.

So you I'll rather the continuation of mass influx of smugglers and illegal goods? At the detriment of the country's economy?
which illegal goods apart from the ruce, frozen foods and cooking oil in jerry can? What of those who export to west Africa? What's of those who import from non seaport countries? Do you think Nigeria can live alone without his neighbours? When armed robbers came to attack Seme border about three years ago do you know the role Benin army and police played? No country can survive alone
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
As if Nigerians in Nigeria aren't producing fake substandard products in Nigeria.
Thats what im typing. Our products have little quality than those imported.
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Olominira(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
The border closure would get manufacturers that are relocating from Nigeria to Ghana to have a second thought. You're leaving Nigeria for Ghana, at the same time targeting Nigerian markets. Ghana and other neighbors are actually more favoured to benefit from the African Continental Free Trade Agreement where companies would be setting up their offices and factories in neighboring countries with Nigeria markets in minds. A development that would further increase unemployment in the country, as well as cause many young Nigerians to emigrate to these small countries and become slaves.

I can see that the Buhari economic group has seen this coming. Now, the FG needs to up her games in electricity, roads, good business policy and others. Nigeria shouldn't sell her rights in west Africa to any country, small time they'd be mocking the country for loosing factories to countries that are not up to one state despite the huge population and economy.

4 Likes

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Empredboy(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Some of the traders whose goods have rotten away at the border are also the ones who have lost their love ones and properties to onitcha fire explosion. God where is your face? # prayforonitcha
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by buhariguy(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
9jahotblog:
So painful, their goods wasted, their business destroyed. Fg should have mercy on them. Enough of destruction.
they should have pity on their fellow citizen by distributing the goods to them instead to waste away.

1 Like

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by ordbrandco: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Olominira:
The border closure would get manufacturers that are relocating from Nigeria to Ghana to have a second thought. You're leaving Nigeria for Ghana, at the same time targeting Nigerian markets. Companies only care about profits, not countries, nor their consumers.
lol its obvious you guys are bad at economics. The very reason they left is the same thing Nigeria, is doing, bad business practice and high cost of doing business cos your country cannot provide the enabling environment. It will only make companies site in other nations cos its evident Nigeria is not stable and unpredictable
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Empredboy(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2019
RedCreme21:
several years? Will the masses still be alive to enjoy it? Which government policies have we enjoyed in the long run? OBJ forced cassava inside flour and the price never remain the same if when the flour mills couldn't get cassava enough. GSM yes good but the charges is the highest among all the countries I have been to even when our minimum wage is the lowest. VISION 2020 is it still realistic knowing well that next year is 2020, HOUSING FOR ALL how many Nigerian has occupy government houses?
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by buhariguy(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
9jahotblog:
They should give it away freely instead to allow it waste away
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Empredboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
ordbrandco:
lol its obvious you guys are bad at economics. The very reason they left is the same thing Nigeria, is doing, bad business practice and high cost of doing business cos your country cannot provide the enabling environment. It will only make companies site in other nations cos its evident Nigeria is not stable and unpredictable
thanks jare, a country that can't boast of constant power, good road networks, constitent policy is closing border against small county that has good road, constant power, security. Why can't government if truly serious ban generator importation so that they too will sleep and work in darkness to fix our light problem which will boost our economy than this border closure
Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by Olominira(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2019
ordbrandco:

I actually agree with you. The business environment is not so good at the moment but our neighbors are not that better in the real sense. From services, skill labor, roads etc. Many of them left because of our import duties, taxes that are higher than what our neighbors charge... I'm for one Africa anyway but I love Nigeria first before Africa.

1 Like

Re: More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure by BuhariAdvocate: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Despite the warning that all routes led to Nigeria are closed. This our brother from that region still trying to smuggle to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu / APC Chairmanship: Governors, Presidency Shortlist Akpabio, Etiebet, 2 Others / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.