Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,137 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. (3601 Views)

Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Pastorjohn2: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
I have seen various posts and comments stating Christians shouldn't vote for tinubu because of his Muslim-Muslim ticket.
I'm a man of God and a born again Christian, I'm here to tell you myself and my congregation and house hold will still vote for BAT.

We're BATIFIED.
he'll turn this nation into the economic powerhouse like Lagos

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by jom28gy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na you will still cry against religious oppression

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Onucs(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Your choice bro and I totally agree with you. It shouldn't be about religion

9 Likes

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Urheadmaster(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
When reality begin to bite you harder.

It will be too late for you to truly repent tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by eddie7: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Man of God everywhere....well, I've never seen a man of satan anywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by fullnetwork: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
I have seen various posts and comments stating Christians shouldn't vote for tinubu because of his Muslim-Muslim ticket.
I'm a man of God and a born again Christian, I'm here to tell you myself and my congregation and house hold will still vote for BAT.
We're BATIFIED.
Ehen? So what?
Power house ko, power bank ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Mstick: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't know what the hullabaloo is all about, since he won the APC ticket everyone with a brain knew he must pick a Muslim running mate. Even with the Twitter post he made denying this we all knew.

What's shocking is that this is news.

sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Pastorjohn2: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see jihadists surrounding your church, I see them abducting you, I see you unable to meet up with their ransom fee, I see them beheading you.

This I have seen.
Your moniker is clearly not a lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Pastorjohn2: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
eddie7:
Man of God everywhere....well, I've never seen a man of satan anywhere
Who asked you?

Go and worship satan
God gave you free will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by MarketDispatch: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

We're BATIFIED.

This one is a scammer

107 Likes 27 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Pastorjohn2: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
MarketDispatch:

This one is a scammer
Because I don't want to be an obituary?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by eddie7: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Who asked you?

Go and worship satan
God gave you free will.

My screen, I can't read your message.. next door pls
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by MarketDispatch: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

What made you man of God?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ignore him na paid urchin, they are all seated in their so called campaign media houses in front of a computer, creating threads and commenting with their other numerous monikers, sweating under AC with mannavulturegrills their supervisor, their conscience dead because of the 30k they will collect at the end of the month.

Only thing they have to campaign with is tribal card, shouting IPOB and Biafra everywhere like useless goats

#Paid Urchins

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by TrackerXL: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
I no to fit shout
I am christian n am voting Tinubu anybody can go to hell if they like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Vote4Obi: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

We're BATIFIED.

LoL, even agbado urchins are now claiming to be pastor on nairaland. Continue deceiving yourselves, una eyes go clear.

Meanwhile, I'm a liberal Yoruba Muslim but I can never vote for Tinubu. He is too old and is using a Boko Haram patron as Vice.

Intelligent Nigerians regardless of tribe or religion would definitely vote for Obi and I'm confident that Obi will win Lagos.

60 Likes 20 Shares

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by muykem: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
The people shouting Muslim Muslim ticket are Peter Obi and Atiku supporters. They will not vote for Tinubu even if he picks CAN president as VP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Masterito(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Propaganda, trying to sell trash
Pastorjohn2:

We're BATIFIED.

1 Like

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Firefire(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
[s]
Pastorjohn2:
NONE SENSE
[/s]
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by SmellyNyash: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin Yeye Dey Smell!!!

SmellyNyash!!
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Pastorjohn2: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
MarketDispatch:

What made you man of God?
God spoke to me and called me
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Wallade(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

We're BATIFIED.

That is your own vote
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by adefitim(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
It is your right so go on and do what pleases you and not others
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Wallade(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

God spoke to me and called me

Are you sure that you heard God or some demons.

1 Like

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Pastorjohn2: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wallade:

Are you sure that you heard God or some demons.
Ask your mother in the grave
Your generation is already damned for eternal burning.
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shakau has suddeny become a man of god because of money
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Channel55: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
lol,how many members do u have in your congregation hungry man of god.
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

See as the so called man of God cast himself. Small argument him don dey called people Obituary. Straight of of their urchin playbook.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Immanuelsnr: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

We're BATIFIED.
Goodluck asslicker man of God
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Throwback: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tell them.

I keep saying it, Tinubu is my Christian candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Immanuelsnr: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

We're BATIFIED.
You be man of gods, and it is only a fool that will worship in your church

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden Says Alternative To Sanctions Against Russia Would Be Third World War / Obi Lost Pole In NW, NE And SE Where Most Of The Voters Are, Yet Leading: Juju / Who Else Is Watching The Ongoing APC Campaign In Edo State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.