Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty (71942 Views)

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album / Bella Hadid Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Goes Braless In New Photos / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by nijabazaar: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
AverageAnnie:
biased list... What happened to pure Africans?? Ini Edo has a finer face structure than these ones.

Her face couldnt pass the phi test. You can actually run the test your self by visiting the website...
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by nijabazaar: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
The Golden ratio. Mathematical equation that defines beauty in animate and inanimate object. The equation Apple use to build their phones, and waht most super car manufactuer and achitects rely on.

You are learned...
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by SirGzus: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
my girlfriend is way better looking than this one
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Beauty is not to be measured but appreciated .

2 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by safarigirl(f): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Toks2008:

A crate of beer for you.

Physical beauty is 50% facial beauty and 50% body frame.

The two must be balanced.

Beautiful is a subjective term.

What os beautiful to one person, is not beautiful to others.

The definition of what an African would call beautiful, varies greatly from what an European or Asian would term beautiful. 'Thick bodies' are considered beautiful in Africa, but in Asia, the thinner the better.

This survey is just some Western idea of beauty, and we know how narcissitic they get about their opinions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by OCHOdee(f): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
olatilldend:
The beautiful ones are not yet born.

Gold is never found in the open, diamond is found in the deep.

Hawking wares on the streets of Lagos as well as numerous ghettos across the world, you'll find girls more beautiful than all these assembled plastics.

Irony of life.

God bless you smiley
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Henri8: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
They didn't come to check my wife na.
Both Beyonce and the girl aren't beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Etonyc(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
tegafej:
They need to see my gf... Definition of pure beauty and class.

You will revoke that title.

Diamond you are the most beautiful girl in the world!
Thick!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by perdollar(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
my enemies fine pass ds okporoko
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Lovelygrl: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Well to me Gigi is more pretty then Bella

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by perdollar(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
tegafej:
They need to see my gf... Definition of pure beauty and class.

You will revoke that title.

Diamond you are the most beautiful girl in the world!
sharap!

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by kendrick93(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

This Rihanna?? Compare to mamagee3 photo above and repent
lol...bro you bringing up the worst picture of Rihanna you could find

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by kendrick93(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Beautiful is a subjective term.

What os beautiful to one person, is not beautiful to others.

The definition of what an African would call beautiful, varies greatly from what an European or Asian would term beautiful. 'Thick bodies' are considered beautiful in Africa, but in Asia, the thinner the better.

This survey is just some Western idea of beauty, and we know how narcissitic they get about their opinions.
Even most of the Westerners don't find Bella Hadid attractive..... she looks malnourished
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nonsense award ...after they have done like 50thousand dollars surgery on their face ....fake people fake face angry
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by ifiokjohn(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
I use to think that Kim Kardashian is more beautiful than Beyoncé.
I don't want to mention Aisha Buhari or Turai Yar'Adua
Even Patience Jonathan beat that one

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by tech18: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
You as well have a finer and prettier face than her.. if that's u on the ur dp
hhah
Yayana
grin
Ai ko darling dita ta fi su kyau tongue
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by ernieboy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
engrfaruq:
Still searching for the beauty... Let us see her shape first, before you give us one shapeless woman as most beautiful

Modified

With this shape, she cannot pass for the most beautiful girl in my village
their concept of beauty is different from our, most of the ladies we call beautiful here will be called overweight or plus size women in the Western world.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hahah ba matsala, ka samu appointment ne kawai tongue
tech18:
hhah
Yayana
grin
Ai ko darling dita ta fi su kyau tongue
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by tech18: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Hahah ba matsala, ka samu appointment ne kawai tongue

Hhh na samu appointment @ Primary School
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by TimiRume(f): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
White people are so rude. Why don't you just name her the most beautiful white woman. The funny part is that many white women prefer looking black to this.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by engrfaruq(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
ernieboy:
their concept of beauty is different from our, most of the ladies we call beautiful here will be called overweight or plus size women in the Western world.

I cannot settle for that lekpa as wife or girlfriend.... How would I derive satisfaction from sleeping with that bone and bone...
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by ernieboy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
engrfaruq:

I cannot settle for that lekpa as wife or girlfriend.... How would I derive satisfaction from sleeping with that bone and bone...
LOL funny, but some peeps especially in the Western world see " lepka" stature as an essential ingredient of beauty.
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by engrfaruq(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
ernieboy:
LOL funny, but some peeps especially in the Western world see " lepka" stature as an essential ingredient of beauty.

Yeah.. It may be appeasing to eyes, but not dickson...
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by nkemjacob2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oyino can dey generate rubbish they should stop using that word “beautiful girl in the world” it should be for only Americans. Come to Africa and see beauty without make up.

See as media they take d story self.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by raphy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nigerians are dieing daily and this one is news...

just shift make I pass....
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Vikkito(f): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Don't conclude yet until you visit every country and state around the world.... don't just sit in your country and think you see the world as a whole.... come to Nigeria, see our Hausa girls, edo's, igbos, yorubas...... I disagree with you on this
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Wene31: 3:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Na moni be fine Bobo ��
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by seunfape(m): 5:36am On Oct 18, 2019
So the whole world don't know who is beautiful.nawao
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by olmoRoc: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Mustiniceone(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2019
Opp, Why is RIHANNA not in the list?
Okay, let me assume she didn't contest smiley
Re: Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty by Pappyto: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2019
A305:
All women can get hips when they go under the knife but not all woman are naturally beautiful by default. This is why Queen Bee is queen over Kim.
Kim is beautiful than Beyonce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.