Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

How To Teach A Puppy To Walk On A Leash? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Teach A Puppy To Walk On A Leash? (764 Views)

How Can I Train My Two Month Old Puppy To Go Outside To Urinate And Deficate / Introducing A Puppy To An Older Dog / Why Should You Keep A Leash On Your Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Teach A Puppy To Walk On A Leash? by Darlamoon668: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2019
How to teach a puppy to walk on a leash? Are there any special rules for this?
Re: How To Teach A Puppy To Walk On A Leash? by swip88: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
In my opinion, your main task is for the puppy to stop paying attention to its leash. Try to distract him.
Re: How To Teach A Puppy To Walk On A Leash? by BonnyWood(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2019
I think you need to contact the trainer or find articles on how to teach your puppy to walk on a leash.
Re: How To Teach A Puppy To Walk On A Leash? by friendlyadvice: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Simple, bribe it with a treat each time you put a leash on it with time it will get used to it
Please don't beat it
Re: How To Teach A Puppy To Walk On A Leash? by Mckandre(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Darlamoon668:
How to teach a puppy to walk on a leash? Are there any special rules for this?
just drag the pup gently till he follows along,simple
Re: How To Teach A Puppy To Walk On A Leash? by gina00: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Training your puppy should be taken seriously. By the way, I advise you to read Leash Training https://petonbed.com/leash-training-tips-to-teach-your-puppy-how-to-walk-nicely/ where you will find a lot of interesting and useful information.

(1) (Reply)

Miniature Female Toypom Available / Save Me From Parvo Virus / Male And Female Pure Breed Boelboer Puppies For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.