Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Innoson: Do Not Change Your Logo Or Accept Any Logo Proposal - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson: Do Not Change Your Logo Or Accept Any Logo Proposal (4964 Views)

Innoson Electric Cars Driven For 5 Days Without Battery Running Down (vid,pix) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson: Do Not Change Your Logo Or Accept Any Logo Proposal by Inflammatory: 4:39am On Oct 18, 2019
One of the reasons Innoson with still be an Igbo market. Small design by a Yoruba man though there was prior sketch sent online by a lady, you stated saying don't accept it mainly because he is Yoruba. Una dey very complicated in that part of the world. God will soon reset your mentality sha, maybe when you guys will be campaigning for Igbo president though, I will be waiting for that time grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Innoson: Do Not Change Your Logo Or Accept Any Logo Proposal by ServantsOfTruth: 5:32am On Oct 18, 2019
sacx:

Completely different scenario. Can you take your employer to court for implementing an idea generated by you in course of carrying out an assignment stipulated by the job? No. That's because you accepted to transfer your intellectual property to the business when you accepted the job role. This is the case we have here. The young man accepts to transfer his intellectual property to the company and the company pays him for this. It's like buying and selling.

To be honest with you yourbas don't like the igbos....if Innoson should take up that logo it's gonna be a problem in the future

Innoson will never take up that logo..He will pay the boy for his work and will never take up that logo

I don't want to talk to much

1 Like

Re: Innoson: Do Not Change Your Logo Or Accept Any Logo Proposal by sacx: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:

To be honest with you yourbas don't like the igbos....if Innoson should take up that logo it's gonna be a problem in the future

Innoson will never take up that logo..He will pay the boy for his work and will never take up that logo

I don't want to talk to much

This is why I called the OP's writeup some pile of horse shit. You may choose to keep fighting a battle induced only by your imaginations.

But know this, in business there is no tribal sentiment. All businessmen care about is how to make profit and meet customer expectations.
Re: Innoson: Do Not Change Your Logo Or Accept Any Logo Proposal by ServantsOfTruth: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
sacx:

This is why I called the OP's writeup some pile of horse shit. You may choose to keep fighting a battle induced only by your imaginations.

But know this, in business there is no tribal sentiment. All businessmen care about is how to make profit and meet customer expectations.

You have to think before you talk trash and you think like a pile of human shit

Now I will judge by your own words...you said in business there's no sentiments right..Now innoson did business with gtbank why did they bring in sentiments by taking him to court when they know they are wrong

Am not fighting a war based on my imagination...the way I feel is the same way all igbos feel about the yourbas...

Now I will give you accounts on what the yourbas has done and said to the igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A New Car / Hyundai Genesis Vs Cadillac CTS (PICTURE) / Engine Oil Grade For Nissan Pathfinder 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.