Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest (63185 Views)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Flexy2vybes(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by woleabayo(f): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
shes looking for davido cucumba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by todaynewsreview: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Vicjay1(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
Her reason is best knew to her, so no cause for alarm.

Blood of Habakkuk..... shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by amazon14: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Tacha, please go clean it out.
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Thegoodone13(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Baby mama loading.
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Makuos19: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2019
spunky425:

Tacha has revealed why she has Davido’s crest tattooed right under her bosoms.

The former Bbnaija star during her interview with OAPs, Do2tun of Cool FM, and Kemi Smallz revealed her love for the DMW star made her do this.

According to her, Davido’s drive is immeasurable and she wants to mirror this.

She said;

“Yeah, I love Davido. David was the inspiration behind my having the OBO tattoo. You know David has this drive regardless of everything, he still has that drive and strength and it’s what I admire. I want to be Tacha that the world will know and still act like upcoming,” she told Dot2un.

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/10/tacha-reveals-reason-for-tattooing-davidos-logo-on-her-chest/

I can only see a Harlot!!!

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by kevotek1000(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2019
This is stupidity. I'm not against tattoo but this olosho got it wrong. U could have tattooed your mother but she chooses another woman husband to be.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Whatacountry: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2019
The davido tattoo in between her boobs looks like a sheikh (traditional ruler ) it makes me cringe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Best9000(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Azblink1:
Upcoming what?

hoe

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by mrsLeo(f): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83356685:
The most horrible tattoo we've ever seen!
[/s]
shatap there and get out
you don't know anything
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Best9000(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Olympus Has Fallen I can never forget that movie very intresting

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Olos...... grin grin

who go complete am grin
fallen towercheesy

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Ategberoson(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2019
but he never recognise you. work on your self esteem lady

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Henriksen(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Davido don't have time for cheap olosho like u...

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by kobosmart(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2019
angry abeg commot with your fry pan breast

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Vacora(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Let’s ask her that question again in about a decade. Her prominent tat will look like a bad version of Biggie Smalls, her favourite star may have faded into obscurity and she’ll have to explain to her kid why the hell she has another man’s face on her fallen titties.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2019
spunky425:

Tacha has revealed why she has Davido’s crest tattooed right under her bosoms.

The former Bbnaija star during her interview with OAPs, Do2tun of Cool FM, and Kemi Smallz revealed her love for the DMW star made her do this.

According to her, Davido’s drive is immeasurable and she wants to mirror this.

She said;

“Yeah, I love Davido. David was the inspiration behind my having the OBO tattoo. You know David has this drive regardless of everything, he still has that drive and strength and it’s what I admire. I want to be Tacha that the world will know and still act like upcoming,” she told Dot2un.

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/10/tacha-reveals-reason-for-tattooing-davidos-logo-on-her-chest/

Bet why naija babes boobies always falling before they turn 30

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by blaque7: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2019
but how person go get this kind brest still dey expose am? wetin she wan make people do..clap for her?

1 Like

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by CollinsJacob(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2019
5k followers
Tesclaros:
Whi has an instagram account for sale? From 10k followers up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Newsloft: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2019
sad sad nawa ooh
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by nick50(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Me cant marry any woman that tattooed someone else on her body..I am a jealous lover
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by lovingyouhun: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
I don't understand this girl, does that thing on her chest even look like Davido? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Kemkemgirl(f): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Missed last edition of Sport Alert ? watch fresh edition
of cock and bull edition with Akwa Ibom first lady of Sport. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Hapinex01: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Dis trap go soon catch Davido make we jus dey watch.
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Maxvasia(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Vicjay1:

Blood of Habakkuk..... shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by MylezKayn(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Olos...... grin grin

who go complete am grin
.....hooo!!!
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by mercyviv(f): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Nice line; "I want to be that Tacha the world will know and still act like upcoming..." That's the spirit to reaching the skies. Thumbs up!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by Anfield247(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2019
She didn't get the support of obo.... Last last, na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by mitchyy(f): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Tesclaros:
Whi has an instagram account for sale? From 10k followers up

I do. I sell Instagram and Twitter accounts. Whatsapp 07039796890
Re: Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Tacha dear,the truth is that you craved Davido's attention. Trust me,one of these days he go luk ur side !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Wizkid's Sister Yetunde Gushes Over His Babymama Shola's Hot Body (snapshot) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.