Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together (73226 Views)

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Bobby2020: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Brand new chip unlock iPhone 8plus 64GB for sale at a giveaway price of 135k

For pictures, click on the Nairaland link below to see the thread created for it
https://www.nairaland.com/5477607/brand-new-iphone-8plus-gray?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpqceXxOZtOUhbH

Call 09032427643 to make it yours now!
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by renewable1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

8 hours electricity daily guaranteed with our 1kva solar power system at a give away price. Check my signature now
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by anonymous1759(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:

Y una dey attack me nau?

Go ask Diddy, how him dey feel with Cassie treatment.

One Die, the other one is happily married and pregnant.

Una never jam.

Bad guy, bad guy, las las, na cry dey settle am.

You dey DD mind? How you take know say him wan die?

And how do you know she's happily married? Pictures can be deceiving.

Nobody is indispensable is painful to loose a good person whether a man or a woman especially when you're at Fault but it's not applicable to Men only . With your mentality woman go use you do Nonsense better wake up woman Wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by royalamour(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:
Rule No1 never pick fight with a woman, becos u cannot win.

Las, las, she will punish u and e dey pain.

If in doubt ask Diddy, how him head be am?

People like me, i dey know wen to beg, buy present and do the needful before it get out of hand.

I already know i cannot win.

What is the correlation between your comment and this post? What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by opray: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
K

We sell top notch designer perfume oils. WhatsApp 08050930154 or IG @bodyshopbyevie
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by ShootThemAll(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Why will I wake you up, when he dumps your small olosho ass you will wake up...
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Blogtrovert(f): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
OKorowanta:
Olosho high college..
See person wey her papa die some days ago,don dey post such pictures.

You want her to die with him? Losing a loved one is hard, but then, you realize after the loss that there's nothing you can do but stay happy it try to. You don't know what she goes through in closed doors. Stop slut shaming women!
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:

People like me, i dey know wen to beg, buy present and do the needful before it get out of hand.

What?? shocked shocked
You are not exercising your Allah giving right bro
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:

Y una dey attack me nau?

Go ask Diddy, how him dey feel with Cassie treatment.

One Die, the other one is happily married and pregnant.

Una never jam.

Bad guy, bad guy, las las, na cry dey settle am.
Are you a shim
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by luckingto50: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Olodo...... imagine somebody that just lost his father displaying rubbish. "Beauty without Brain" the yash suffers. Why is she even covering the man face? I believe she begged for d kiss.
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blogtrovert:

You want her to die with him? Losing a loved one is hard, but then, you realize after the loss that there's nothing you can do but stay happy it try to. You don't know what she goes through in closed doors. Stop slut shaming women!
Stop opinion-hating men!!! cool
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Ifywildrose1(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
isn't that Rico swavey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by win2da: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
MGBEKE GIRL...SEE HER HER POSE LIKE DOG4

Anambra rice for sale..... Its long grain and stone free. Price:15500 for 50kg. Distributors are needed.. Call:08065842181.
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Omalichabby(f): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oh congrats, he's the one drilling the hole now.
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by win2da: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
MGBEKE GIRL

Anambra rice for sale..... Its long grain and stone free. Price:15500 for 50kg. Distributors are needed.. Call:08065842181.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Valentine097(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
yeyeboi:

Scammer angry
as in eeh..,I have seen similar stuff on IG
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by OKorowanta: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blogtrovert:

You just won talk..
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by kingsleyebuka55(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
janedearie:
you go fear posing nau grin
i tire for dis style posing ooo...abi she dey learn kung fu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Peng12345: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
OKorowanta:
Olosho high college..
See person wey her papa die some days ago,don dey post such pictures.

Judge, nå she kill her papa
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Andhominem: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
hammerT:

Pussymen disgust me... angry
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by OKorowanta: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peng12345:

Judge, nå she kill her papa

You just won talk..
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by KODACK: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amagite:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi, has showed off her new man.

The beauty entrepreneur who has been on baecation in the U.S. since last month shared a loved up photo with the mystery man and wrote;
"Don’t Wake Me Up ..."

She also shared a video of them holding hands together. Watch here;

https://twitter.com/ninaivy_/status/1184641254220587009

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/10/dont-wake-me-up-nina-shares-love-up-photos-with-her-boyfriend.html

Miracle the pilot left over.

What do I know!
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Americanboy35: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Catwoman pose
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Suremikky(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hintona:
isn't that Elozonam? angry

What did you smoke oga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by baratech: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Collins?
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by waternogetenemy: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
This girl take because of Miracle jump out of plane, the other day.
I just dey look her, because she dont look the type that jump out of plane.
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Rolex66: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
angry grin

Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin

Chai!!!

This picture pain some broke negroes to tears o.

Sometimes, a female can always eat her cake and have it.

cheesy
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Legendguru: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Fordzzy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Beautiful girl
Low brain power....
U Still dey grow sha. undecided
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lol. She is a trophy girlfriend. What that picture doesn’t show is the guy secretly washes her panties and buys her tampons monthly. I must enter BBNaija next year before the exposure becomes worthless.
Re: Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together by Adroit144(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Atleast you realised that it is a dream

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC / Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) / Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.