Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Help A Village Boy: Waz Yr Bb Pin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Village Boy: Waz Yr Bb Pin? (996 Views)

Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State / Bb Pin Exchange / Waz Gud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Village Boy: Waz Yr Bb Pin? by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 09, 2010
Hellooo, please I've got some ?s Please, it might look stupid or funny but, better late than never: what is the meaning of blackberry? How does it works? Is it different from mobile phones? I'm so so confused *embarrassed* glo MTN zain customer care failed to give me a comprehensive answer, so I count on my nl peeps, I trus you ;d
Re: Help A Village Boy: Waz Yr Bb Pin? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
Answer naaouu
Re: Help A Village Boy: Waz Yr Bb Pin? by babuji(f): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
A blackberry is a smartphone that primarily enables you to access your emails on the go. It uses the push technology to send all your emails and you receive it on your phone just like a text message.
You also have access to the blackberry messenger which allows you to send messages or pin all other blackberry users worldwide as long as you have their pin. You can also browse the internet, download files, edit them and send same to whoever because blackberry uses the compression and encryption technology which makes your files small and safe to send.
Once you get one and familiarise yourself with it, you won't want to go anywhere without it. Cheers
Re: Help A Village Boy: Waz Yr Bb Pin? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2010
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Help / Happy Birthday Skillero! Hope You Have A Wonderful Birthday! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.