Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello (8681 Views)

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate / Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by sunsewa16: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Reason they're what they are, not me or any part of eastern state will support or be part of such foolery, even okorocha did far better than Bello, but he got it red, same to ohakim, suffering and applauding the initiator is not our culture.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by senatordave1(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2019
kjhova:

Or maybe social media is not painting an accurate picture of what is going on in the state.
I agree.hes not owing as much as being speculated.ortom and ikpeazu are owing more and he has executed more projects yet the media has painted him black already and the populace have bought into that wrong perception.its just like the overexaggeration of the herdsmen menace
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2019
I have no problem with YAHAYA Bello himself but his knowledge of handling things. This was a man I literally campaigned for before 2014 APC primaries in Kogi state.
Accessing his administration, it is the worse in all ramifications. He became a tactical politician instead of leadership builder. This is not good for the people of Kogi.
My advice to him is if he wins second term, he should employ more of visionary workaholics than aesthetic moneyholics. Pharaoh was a ruthless king but Joseph came and gave him a reason to be nice to people because his job as the Prime Minister was bringing enormous wealth to Egypt
#TruthOfTrinity
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by itzemar(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Maybe there is something the people of Kogi are seeing that we are not seeing.
Maybe Bello is working.
But what do I know? �

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by royalamour(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2019
Lies
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by oruma19: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/2019/10/17/kogi-govship-45-political-parties-adopt-bello/

i have nothing to say than "Nigerians deserve suffering"
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by NonFarmPayrol: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

In El rufai voice - pdp have been reduced to Twitter trolls.

They are not even capable of taking on a clown like yahaya Bello. Wike no dey release money

Nice to know Twitter trolls still control the ND
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by DeOTR: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
senatordave1:

I agree.hes not owing as much as being speculated.ortom and ikpeazu are owing more and he has executed more projects yet the media has painted him black already and the populace have bought into that wrong perception.its just like the overexaggeration of the herdsmen menace
Are you from Kogi or living anywhere near?
Herdsmen menace over-exaggerated you say?
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Modaproducer(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
My advice is that the PDP starts preparing for the next general elections because the case of Kogi is already foreclosed, lergely due to their aloofness and pettiness.[color=#550000][/color]

All I see is an intellectual cowardice with polarized political philosophy. You can do better, Don't just deactivate your account after the election because the impending heartbreak is inevitable.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Numerouno94(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
netpro:
Like it or not, Kogi State is locked and loaded for APC. Any money spent by PDP is like Atiku and dollar.

PDP should worry about retaining Bayelsa State because it can go either way.
I dnt knw wat to say to u.I pray u nd ur generation xperience exactly wat Kogi ppl re goin tru because of Belo.Amen.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Numerouno94(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cajal:
Bello first 4 yrs..a disaster but better than wada's by several degrees
Argue with fact
Wat is dis guy saying?. am nt in d mood 4 insult 2day.buh u will one day experience d pain Kogites re feeling because of belo.Amen
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by netpro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Numerouno94:

I dnt knw wat to say to u.I pray u nd ur generation xperience exactly wat Kogi ppl re goin tru because of Belo.Amen.

Stop crying those yeye crocodile tears. Is your state Paradise? Go weep for your state and stop being a nuisance.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Numerouno94(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
senatordave1:

ur luv for corruption nd wickedness have dimwitted u..why prowling abt if u dnt hv anytin sensible to say.re u in Kogi?.i doubt u re.fools lyk u re d reason Nigeria will neva move 4ward.u wallow in corruption nd wickedness.hw has supportin apc helped ur life?.i dnt support any party,wat am after is good governance..

Note:my family nd i re very much ok financially. hv got money nd i gat it legitimately nd nt by being a political thug lyk u.
my family re rich.Belo's evil government cannot affect us.buh i knw wat kogites re goin tru cos i reside in Kogi.
dnt kum here nd say wat u dnt knw pls.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Numerouno94(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
netpro:

Stop crying those yeye crocodile tears. Is your state Paradise? Go weep for your state and stop being a nuisance.
ur jux a clown.d money hv got can feed d whole of ur generation.buh dat doesn't mean i will support evil wen i see one.i dnt blame u,faceless forum lyk dis gives u guys d guts to behave lyk fools.else who re u to stand b4 me..
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
This people are just mad in this state, tomorrow they will be the ones shouting Gov Bello have not pay workers or owing pensioners 22 months but see them here collecting money to adopt him.......Let me anyone that will shout Gov bello is bad again from THAT kogi state..Rubbish!
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by netpro(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Numerouno94:

ur jux a clown. d money hv got can feed d whole of ur generation. buh dat doesn't mean i will support evil wen i see one.i dnt blame u,faceless forum lyk dis gives u guys d guts to behave lyk fools.else who re u to stand b4 me..

Will you shut up and stop disgracing yourself. A simple public discussion and you start Feeding Generations - Who asked you?
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by sunnyprof: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
helinues:
lipsrsealed

the rest are the people not in power and also having no idea ...... the majority, they vote for nothing!!
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Alashoalash10: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/2019/10/17/kogi-govship-45-political-parties-adopt-bello/

Money don come #10b from PMB ,they must get their shares from it
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Unie30: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is unbelievable.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Numerouno94(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
netpro:

Will you shut up and stop disgracing yourself. A simple public discussion and you start Feeding Generations - Who asked you?
I knw ur typ.political thugs.uv sold ur soul to politicians.
its high tym we started cravin for a gud leader notwithstanding d party he or she comes frm,instead of supporting pdp or apc.tell me hw hv these parties helped ur life?.
ur nt in Kogi buh ur here sayin shit.com to Kogi nd say these shits if u wont b lynched.

u knw Belo is wicked yet ur supporting him cos his apc.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by netpro(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Numerouno94:

I knw ur typ.political thugs.uv sold ur soul to politicians.
its high tym we started cravin for a gud leader notwithstanding d party he or she comes frm,instead of supporting pdp or apc.tell me hw hv these parties helped ur life?.
ur nt in Kogi buh ur here sayin shit.com to Kogi nd say these shits if u wont b lynched.

u knw Belo is wicked yet ur supporting him cos his apc.

Keep wailing.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Numerouno94(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
netpro:

Keep wailing.
lyk i said earlier, nobody nt even ur belo can eva make me poor.i only fight for d downtrodden.go get a life man.if u nid cash simply tell me,i aint talkin abt audio money.brb.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by luluosas(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
A work over for the maladministrator Bello. What a pity!
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Igahbarr: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bello just got only 45 votes from the 45 shameless party chairmen that mortgaged the future of their children including the ones unborn for a pot of porridge beans.

Money that would have been used to pay civil servants salaries was used to bribe these shameless party chairmen in name of endorsement. God is watching.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by ejigah(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
[PRESS RELEASE

ADOPTION OF GOVERNOR YAHAYA BELLO BY 45 POLICAL PARTIES, A TOTAL DECEIT - PDP

The Governorship Campaign Organization of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has described as a ruse a trending news report that a coalition of 45 political parties have adopted the All Progressives Congress, APC, gubernatorial candidate, Governor Yahaya Bello.

The organization in a statement said the 45 parties mentioned in the story have no presence in Kogi State, so the adoption is of no effect, but only an exercise for the purpose of deceiving the members of the Public.
It accused the APC of engaging in self-deception, saying that the Party is like a drowning man who would clutch at any loose straw in sight. According to the PDP, the only face and spokesman of the so-called coalition is a man with serious EFCC cases involving over 18.3 billion Naira Pension fund.

The PDP Campaign Organization said it was not surprised at the development since the APC has become the harbinger of people with corruption cases who want their sins forgiven.
The PDP observed that many people with corruption cases have moved to APC since the day the National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, pronounced that whoever decamps to the party will have their sin of corruption forgiven.

The PDP said that overwhelming majority of the people of Kogi State have already rejected the APC governorship candidate, and are waiting for the election day to vote in the PDP candidates.

Signed
Chief Shola Adedoyin
Chairman, Public Communication Committee
PDP Governorship Campaign Organization
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Shina500(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bello will only win on social media, trust me, the people of will massively vote for PDP
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Shina500(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
The people of Kogi are hungry and are ready to take Bello’s money but will vote for Wada. No amount rigging or thuggery will work in Kogi this time.
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by Shina500(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Shina500:
The people of Kogi are hungry and are ready to take Bello’s money but will vote for Wada. No amount rigging or thuggery will work in Kogi this time.

You can take this to the bank
Re: Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello by notoriousbabe: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
He has used the state's money to settle them. Kogi people go hear weeen in his second coming, them go cry but them no go see tears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Stop Buhari From Coming To Ebonyi / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Why Moghalu, Durotoye, Ezekwesili, Others Stand No Chance By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.