Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? (1364 Views)

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? / The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) / History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by senatordave1(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2019
For me,i think its fashola.tinubu,segun osoba,mimiko,amosun.aketi and makinde with their present tempo can later overthrow fashola.

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Metaphysical
Okoyeebos
Sapphoro
Majamatic
Caseless
Afamed
Yarimo
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by tayebest(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2019
Aregbeshola!

With little resource, he manage the state to a greater heights!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by SEGLIZ: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2019
fasola, amosun.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by JoeMaddog: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2019
Would have said Fashola, but the resources are there. Would go with that loud mouth Ajimobi, he really did wonders in Oyo. He just talks too much

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by nzeobi(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2019
tayebest:
Aregbeshola!

With little resource, he manage the state to a greater heights!
what did he manage, do you call borrow money to build roads and collecting kickbacks an achievement.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by helinues: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Tinubu and may be Aregbesola

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by Olominira(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2019
It's Segun Òní of Ekiti State

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by globemoney: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Since Lagos is no mans land and with Fashola excluded, should be Ibikunle Amosun

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by chriskosherbal(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Sincerely there are no bases for qualifying any Governor in this country as BEST cos they have all lived below expectation even if we can do some little comparison among them. Nevertheless, they were elected to SERVE us, they are mearnt to be our servant, so doing the needful shouldn't be a big deal.

Am sorry am not a party to celebrating these Naija Governors there is absolutely nothing positive to write home about them weather APC or PDP ..same applies to President since 1999.

Am outta here!
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by jadeliyi(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2019
i cant simply point at any of the GOVERNORS they all have more failures than success.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by Seetto: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2019
I will give it to aregbesola, with little resources at his disposal aregbesola constructed mega schools, build standard roads, bridges, interchange, etc, the oyes scheme, the model adopted by federal government in Npower, school feeding programme, stipends for the old people, change the face of Oshogbo city...

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by Seetto: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2019
nzeobi:

what did he manage, do you call borrow money to build roads and collecting kickbacks an achievement.
Can you substantiate your claim?
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by senatordave1(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2019
JoeMaddog:
Would have said Fashola, but the resources are there. Would go with that loud mouth Ajimobi, he really did wonders in Oyo. He just talks too much
Talking too much is irrelevant in the face of performance.seems we africans dont value performance
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by etrouble: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2019
There will never be another governor or politician like the Jagaban Borgu. Hate him or like him, he is in a class of his own.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by mercyville: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2019
senatordave1:
For me,i think its fashola.tinubu,segun osoba,mimiko,amosun.aketi and makinde with their present tempo can later overthrow fashola.

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Metaphysical
Okoyeebos
Sapphoro
Majamatic
Caseless
Afamed
Yarimo

Fashola would have been my pick but who picked him is also in contention.
He is a thief (just like all our miserable politicians but he is a better thief than all of them)who had made a lot of people great,so I heard.

Tinubu is somebody that has a huge luck.
I believe he has the midas touch to turn things around positively.
....if only he will stop the thieving.
TINUBU is the best.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by LegendHer0: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
If I’m going to list them according to my ratings:
Fashola
Aregbesola
Ajimobi
Amosun

The rest of the governors are just trying their best in their own way. Fayemi is also trying too and Makinde is still in his early phase so we won’t be able to judge him much.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by AngryIgboMan: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
You people should stop comparing shiit. Whether its yellow, light yellow, brownish yellow, dark brown or even light black, shit is still shit. Aside Lagos and probably Oyo, the whole of South West is still highly underdeveloped and a shithhole.

In the East, aside Anambra and Imo, everywhere is still underdeveloped. If you doubt me, go to Enugu and Ebonyi interior and see suffering.

Lets not even talk about Northern Nigeria. That one is a 5th world zone.

The message am trying to pass is that your politicians killed your hopeless nation. How can Wike have 2 range rover sentinel and people are hungry in rivers state?

How can Buhari that claimed he is a saint still using all the presidential fleet of jets and Mercedes Benz cars without disposing most of them if he is truely altruistic?

The Tinubu that you mentioned was the one Bullion vans were seen in his house right? Do yoy know how many hospitals that money alone can build all over Western Nigeria?

Nigerians don't have sense at all. You have the most hopeless and evil politicians on earth!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by pat077: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
FAYOSE
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by sweetonugbu: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fayose
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by dododawa1: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
FASHOLA 80%
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by naijadrivablog: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Best among worst or best as in "best*
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by Biodun556(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fashola is the pace setter
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by Amazoner01: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Aregbe

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by babyfaceafrica: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Talking too much is irrelevant in the face of performance.seems we africans dont value performance
a governor performance should do the talking.. talking too much is not a good thin especially for elders..it is bad!!
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by babyfaceafrica: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
aregbe tried in infrastructure, but he really mismanaged funds,I.won't rate Lagos governors, because the had capital but did less.oni,fayemi and ajimobi tried
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by senatordave1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amazoner01:
Aregbe
Fashionable oh

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by senatordave1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fayemi is selling himself well
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by allthingsgood: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by allthingsgood: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
pat077:
FAYOSE
[/s]

grin grin shocked
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by senatordave1(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2019
allthingsgood:
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU!!!
Very possible
Re: Who Is The Best Governor In The South West From 1999 Till Date? by senatordave1(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

grin grin shocked
Fowlyose

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Warns Oshiomhole – You’ll Regret Making Ize-iyamu Governor / Why Lamido Sanusi Was Dethroned: Ganduge / Dirty Fight Ongoing In Aso Rock Over Abba Kyari’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.