Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday (39643 Views)

Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah / Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday by Untainted007: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
debaj10:
wow.
just as d good Samaritan overdid his own abi?
clearly, u believe in d supernatural. how u got to this conclusion about "repercussions" and "carry another person own for head" is left for u and ur beliefs.
but better to keep quiet and be thought of as intelligent, than to open ur mouth and remove all doubt.
People like u are brainless. I never said she shudnt help, but everything in life has limit. Knw wen to stop and wen to move. Use ur brain to digest post first befr typing trash, ewu
Re: Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday by debaj10: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Untainted007:

Quoting an idiot like u might make people see us as same. This is faceless forum, no need replying an idiot whose life is in jeopardy.
Why quoting me in the first place wit insult? Our opinions does not need to be same, type urs and let me type mine. Do u knw me befr? I dn't even knw idiots like u. Oga pls check next door for fools like u.
E PAIN AM!!!
lol
even more of ur character- or the lack thereof- being displayed.
if u only knew just how sad u sound...
TGIF!
cheesy
Re: Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday by Untainted007: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2019
debaj10:
E PAIN AM!!!
lol
even more of ur character- or the lack thereof- being displayed.
if u only knew just how sad u sound...
TGIF!
cheesy

I guess the sick lady in question is ur sister made u take this so serious. So sorry abt ur grief.
Re: Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday by Pataricatering(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Another animal hiding under human skin - ur a terrible human being ! We know u would not have done anything to help but don’t discourage others who would help with your wickedness !
Untainted007:
It's gud to be gud bt don't go and leave ur own load come carry another person own for head. Some people might be suffering from the consequences of their deeds. I'm nt judging her though; for instance, not all mad people u see that are bewitched, some became mad as repercussion of their plan to do evil to others. But whatever God lay in ur heart to do to ur fellow, pls do, but ensure you know when u are over doing.
God will help us all.
Re: Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday by Untainted007: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Pataricatering:
Another animal hiding under human skin - ur a terrible human being ! We know u would not have done anything to help but don’t discourage others who would help with your wickedness !

I've got time to reply idiots like u who dn't go to school to decode my simple illustration. I guess ur generation is terrible jst the way u thing others are. I simply wrote dat one shud knw wen to help and wen one is over doing it. Can't u just read and pass, do we need to share a common idiology? Whoever God lays in ur heart to help, do it deligently bt wit ur senses wit u. Idiot read the lines slowly again and again till u will understand anuofia. It locations shows u to reside Iekki, wot av u done to help humanity in useless life bfr? U ought to av seen her befr somebody stood to help her, why didn't u act, u are here typing thrash.
Re: Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday by Ikjah(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
God bless you dear for your kind heart.
Please keep us inform in case of any financial assistant I can give any amount I can to support. And I pray May God Almighty who knows everything, the merciful God see to Ene's rescue/well-being.
Re: Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday by debaj10: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Untainted007:

I guess the sick lady in question is ur sister made u take this so serious. So sorry abt ur grief.
wow…
so, after running out of d little in ur head-
u chose to drag d poor girl into ur puerile comments?!
finally, u reveal d absence of any humanity in u.
u r truly lost.
worapiri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl / D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Slay In Group Picture With Wedding Party Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.