Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events (48896 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Pictured With Aisha Buhari To Celebrate Election Victory / Video As Aisha Abimbola’s Daughter Cries Bitterly While Her Mum Buried / Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by obembet(f): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by EzekaUdenee: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

She is well schooled with a foriegn masters degree and also a former house of assembly aspirant, with funke as Aisha's PA, Fatima Daura and Mamman Daura fit chop beating anytime

From Nollywood to Aso Rock

[/s]
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by EzekaUdenee: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
post=83217083:
Welcome on board Funke.

You've paid your dues.

A new and better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Charmingrascal(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2019
Oduduwa707:
Na wah for dis nation sef. Imagine the quality of personnel they chose from when there're millions of better candidates qualified for the position. A big slap on the faces of the millions of graduates and well educated folks deserving of that post.

She's definitely fvcking someone in the higher echelon of power. angry

NONSENSE!

She is not the reason for ur frustration

Before you say what you don't know let me tell you that she is well educated in fact she got a certificate from a University in the US.

So no vex for another man success

8 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Charly68: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Congrats dear sister,your vision is manifesting already..when you dived into politics,the waiters couldn't see what you were seeing .Keep rising
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Burgerlomo: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

She is well schooled with a foriegn masters degree and also a former house of assembly aspirant, with funke as Aisha's PA, Fatima Daura and Mamman Daura fit chop beating anytime

From Nollywood to Aso Rock

That's right.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Okonkwonnamdi: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2019
In who's expence??
U d common masses!!!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by nosmassam(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2019
smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Oduduwa707: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

She is not the reason for ur frustration
Before you say what you don't know let me tell you that she is well educated in fact she got a certificate from a University in the US.
So no vex for another man success

@bolded. Do you mean a BSc. degree or just some random certification? The exact reason why we're regarded as a 3rd world nation. How can you compare an ordinary certification from a U.S university to a 4-Yr college degree? Well, I'm not too surprised at your level of ignorance. There's a reason We're where we are as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by akdjr(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2019
Make them no allow her go clean the oza room ooooo
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by mamajj17(f): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
See HUSTLE grin grin, Congrats Funke kiss

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by solmusdesigns: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oduduwa707:

@bolded. Do you mean a BSc. degree or just some random certification? The exact reason why we're regarded as a 3rd world nation. How can you compare an ordinary certification from a U.S university to a 4-Yr college degree? Well, I'm not too surprised at your level of ignorance. There's a reason We're where we are as a nation.

Dude , why are you angry at Aisha's choice of "Personal Assistant" on special and domestic duties you even accussed her of sleeping to get a PA to a woman's post, is Aisha a lesbian?

Everywhere in the world First Ladies hire people they are comfortable with as thier PA, why then should Aisha recruit strangers

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Charmingrascal(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oduduwa707:

You have data to condemn her appointment because u think she is not qualified but you don't have data to google her qualification.

It is obvious that you are just a bitter soul
My brother if you want to be successful in life you have to be happy for another man's success.

The last you will hear from me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Oduduwa707: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

You have data to condemn her appointment because u think she is not qualified but you don't have data to google her qualification.

It is obvious that you are just a bitter soul
My brother if you want to be successful in life you have to be happy for another man's success.

The last you will hear from me.

You might as well do the research for me. Stop basking in the adulation of mediocrity!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by LZAA: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
post=83217083:
Welcome on board Funke.

You've paid your dues.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by stabilizer: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Brika:

https://leakers.ng/celeb-news/3143-nollywood-actress-funke-adesiyan-appointed-as-aisha-buharis-aide/

Nigeria is the most rugged country in the world you wont know unless you put yourself in the shoes of the poor masses or if you are struggling to survive on daily basis. Many already give up on govt, everyone is looking for a way to survive at their own expense. Tears everywhere, many are dying in general hospitals because of few thousands while the politicians swims in millions. The future of the masses is nothing but pencil in the hands of our politicians. May the tears of the homeless mothers, fathers and children of this nation be registered in heaven so God can intervene...
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by airmark(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
She switched to Apc and within a year got appointment, hmnn. Many must have been shouting Buhari for more than 4yrs, with nothing. Inside life!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Passionate888: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
mercyvivv:
Nice one, but i can't say I'm familiar with the name...this era when every dick and harry is an actor and actress! grin
Your own no be indomie generation, na LED tv generation.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Iamsammy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
post=83217083:
Welcome on board Funke.

You've paid your dues.

God bless Nigeria.
this guy is programmed, what has funke gat to do with a better Nigeria
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Bellotelli: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
I thought dem say there is no position of first lady in Buhari's govt?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by SmartMugu: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
What's with that lady that has Aishas pictures all over her clothes? Campaigning? Serious eye service. That dress is gone once Buharis tenure is over, onto the next one. Fake people everywhere.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by sojayy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Guygola:
This one Sha hustled her way to the top

Wetin woman go do bro? At all, at all na hm bad pass.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Mercy2006(f): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oduduwa707:
Na wah for dis nation sef. Imagine the quality of personnel they chose from when there're millions of better candidates qualified for the position. A big slap on the faces of the millions of graduates and well educated folks deserving of that post.

NONSENSE!
Please if funke is not well educated,and qualified then I don't know who else is.Please,not every woman sleeps her way to the top.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by renewable1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice

you need 8 hours electricity daily? Get our 1kva solar power system at promo price. Check my signature now
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Stillthebest: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oduduwa707:

NONSENSE!

What makes her not a perfect person for whatever position, they called domestic and social event assistant, more like a 'house maid'?

Is it because she's an actress or what? Have u checked her profile!

Connect your fingers to the appropriate quaters before you type!

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by emmasege: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
airmark:
She switched to Apc and within a year got appointment, hmnn. Many must have been shouting Buhari for more than 4yrs, with nothing. Inside life!

Never underrate the power of wome when it comes to politics.

Is she married? If No, your guess as to how she got this appointment is as good as mine. If the answer is yes, one can still not rule out the fact that ambitious ladies/women of her type could do anything to be in the political limelight.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by wamide042(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
mercyvivv:
Nice one, but i can't say I'm familiar with the name...this era when every dick and harry is an actor and actress! grin

Nah.... She’s not green in acting, if you know what i mean...
She’s well educated and a cool headed person..
She has never been in the news for the wrong reasons unlike some people we all know..

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by wamide042(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
emmasege:

Never underrate the power of wome when it comes to politics.

Is she married? If No, your guess as to how she got this appointment is as good as mine. If the answer is yes, one can still not rule out the fact that ambitious ladies/women of her type could do anything to be in the political limelight.

I disagree on that... why do we always think that a woman only excel in politics if she’s promiscuous...... Aunty Funke is married and she’s got her husband’s full backing..
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by emmasege: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
wamide042:

I disagree on that... why do we always think that a woman only excel in politics if she’s promiscuous...... Aunty Funke is married and she’s got her husband’s full backing..
In the Nigerian context, no one can excel in politics without paying a price for it. And when it has to do with women, we all know what the demand is. Men go as far as killing for rituals or paying heavily for a seat in the parliament.

My dear, nothing goes for free in Naija politics. Funke herself cannot deny the fact that she paid a price or that she will soon pay one. As per what her price was or will be, only Funke and her God can answer that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show / Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos) / Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.