Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events (48897 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Pictured With Aisha Buhari To Celebrate Election Victory / Video As Aisha Abimbola’s Daughter Cries Bitterly While Her Mum Buried / Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by TeamSimple(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oduduwa707:
Na wah for dis nation sef. Imagine the quality of personnel they chose from when there're millions of better candidates qualified for the position. A big slap on the faces of the millions of graduates and well educated folks deserving of that post.

She's definitely fvcking someone in the higher echelon of power. angry

NONSENSE!
That lady is a graduate with masters degree . She has good Knowledge of politics . Did you see where it says she was the south west co-ordination for shekarau in 2011 presidential bid and also one time PDP house of assembly aspirant . So please what makes her unqualified ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by mrwonlasewonie: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
TeamSimple:

That lady is a graduate with masters degree . She has good Knowledge of politics . Did you see where it says she was the south west co-ordination for shekarau in 2011 presidential bid and also one time PDP house of assembly aspirant . So please what makes her unqualified ?
no mind am na envy dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
I notice ipob is not represented in the list ...
Is it that the federal character is no more in operation or ipob piglets are no more a trusted entity
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by yetunsbay(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
mercyvivv:
Nice one, but i can't say I'm familiar with the name...this era when every dick and harry is an actor and actress! grin
then u don't actually watch Yoruba movies
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Mercy2006(f): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gforce2015:
I notice ipob is not represented in the list ...
Is it that the federal character is no more in operation or ipob piglets are no more a trusted entity
please,don't spoil the thread.E jor
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
mercyvivv:
Nice one, but i can't say I'm familiar with the name...this era when every dick and harry is an actor and actress! grin
I dont think a dick is an actor o.

How can a dick act when its tightly packed inside d boxer... lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by wamide042(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
emmasege:
In the Nigerian context, no one can excel in politics without paying a price for it. And when it has to do with women, we all know what the demand is. Men go as far as killing for rituals or paying heavily for a seat in the parliament.

My dear, nothing goes for free in Naija politics. Funke herself cannot deny the fact that she paid a price or that she will soon pay one. As per what her price was or will be, only Funke and her God can answer that.
I still disagree with you...... I don’t know you neither do you know me, but i am telling you that she’s not the promiscuous type of woman...
Are there not women who are not into politics and are promiscuous?
How about all this young guys who use ladies for rituals are they politicians?..
You can only speak for yourself and you can sometimes vouch for someone you know very well.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Bobby2020: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Brand new chip unlock iPhone 8plus 64GB for sale at a giveaway price of 135k

For pictures, click on the Nairaland link below to see the thread created for it
https://www.nairaland.com/5477607/brand-new-iphone-8plus-gray?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpqceXxOZtOUhbH

Call 09032427643 to make it yours now!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Amozever12: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
This one wey Said Balogun don finish with beating and...... Meanwhile, no condition is permanent. May God bless our huzzle
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by EzekaUdenee: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Dude , why are you angry at Aisha's choice of "Personal Assistant" on special and domestic duties you even accussed her of sleeping to get a PA to a woman's post, is Aisha a lesbian?

Everywhere in the world First Ladies hire people they are comfortable with as thier PA, why then should Aisha recruit strangers
[/s]
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by iamfromlagos(f): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oduduwa707:
Na wah for dis nation sef. Imagine the quality of personnel they chose from when there're millions of better candidates qualified for the position. A big slap on the faces of the millions of graduates and well educated folks deserving of that post.

She's definitely fvcking someone in the higher echelon of power. angry

NONSENSE!
You better not kill yourself over someone who doesn't know you exist.
It's gon be your loss.
#think
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Oduduwa707: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamfromlagos:

You better not kill yourself over someone who doesn't know you exist.
It's gon be your loss.
#think

Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by ridbell01(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Guygola:
This one Sha hustled her way to the top
my oga the girl dey hustle oo
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Sholaco: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Why igbo woman no dey there?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
And i read it was 5 of them that were appointed . . Yet, the FG has no money to meet the 30K minimum wage demand?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events by sigidi5: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=Oduduwa707 post=83226852][/quote] wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show / Odunlade Adekola Meets Mike Edwards Of BBNaija (Photos) / Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.