Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

A Content Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Content Writer Needed (1002 Views)

Opening For A Content Writing Position In Abuja!!! Apply Now / I Need A Content Writer / Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Content Writer Needed by Princecharming01(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2019
Hello, I am in need of a content writer to join my team of writers. We are freelance writers receiving writing orders through various means/platforms. We need someone with a flair for writing at a rate we can afford. Kindly contact me on exquisitewrite@gmail.com. Cheers!

......Modified..........

Thank you for those that reached out to me. I will choose some writers shortly. Cheers!
Re: A Content Writer Needed by Princecharming01(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hello, I need one or two good writers to join my expanding team of writers. Kindly reach out to me on exquisitewrite@gmail.com

Thank you.

I have gotten enough response. I'll attend to them shortly.

Thank you.
Re: A Content Writer Needed by Chinasa86(f): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hello!
I just sent you an Email with 4 samples of my previous work. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: A Content Writer Needed by Princecharming01(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chinasa86:
Hello!
I just sent you an Email with 4 samples of my previous work. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I have received it and responded. Thank you.
Re: A Content Writer Needed by Richardlove(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hi. Is the vacancy still open? I'm interested. chriskris8881@gmail.com.
Princecharming01:
Hello, I need one or two good writers to join my expanding team of writers. Kindly reach out to me on exquisitewrite@gmail.com

Thank you.

I have gotten enough response. I'll attend to them shortly.

Thank you.
Re: A Content Writer Needed by OluchiIsaiah20: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'm interested
Re: A Content Writer Needed by Princecharming01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello, there is a new writing opportunity.

Exquisite Writing Service is in need of a writing/virtual assistant.

You must be a very good writer as writing test will be done.

He/she must be proficient with the use of Google doc and Google sheet.

Salary is 35,000 naira (negotiable based on experience and competence) and you work from home.

Send your applications to info@exquisitewriter.com

Modified: I want to appreciate all those that applied. The position has been filled. Thank you.
Re: A Content Writer Needed by Muslimsworldng: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Princecharming01:
Hello, there is a new writing opportunity.

Exquisite Writing Service is in need of a writing/virtual assistant.

You must be a very good writer as writing test will be done.

He/she must be proficient with the use of Google doc and Google sheet.

Salary is 35,000 naira (negotiable based on experience and competence) and you work from home.

Send your applications to info@exquisitewriter.com
Please i have just sent my resume and two samples of my work

(1) (Reply)

Child Minder/ Domestic assistant needed. / Job Vacancy / Weekend,shifting And Part-time Workers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.