Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion (25011 Views)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / Akanu Ibiam Airport: Enugu Govt Demolishes Structures Encroaching On Land / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Good
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Bondinus(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
10 billion for one airport!!! Are you building a new one?(how much be new one sef)
What about the federal road from Lagos to Enugu? My God, why this country?
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by sammhi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
sarrki:
Buhari loves every nook of this country with passion

Proof?
By turning blind eyes to the menace of Herdsmen or by making all security apparatus ONLY from his side or by obvious nepotism and bigotry
Don't tell me it is because of the 10bn for airport renovation which came after much noise of why was the airport shut when no work is being done?
Let's not make normal routine work done by political office holders seems a favor. Stop this slavery mentality! Haba
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by RTSC: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
sammhi:

Proof?
By turning blind eyes to the menace of Herdsmen or by making all security apparatus ONLY from his side or by obvious nepotism and bigotry
Don't tell me it is because of the 10bn for airport renovation which came after much noise of why was the airport shut when no work is being done?
Let's not make normal routine work done by political office holders seems a favor. Stop this slavery mentality! Haba
The oil Nigeria drills from abia state in a day is more than 10 billions.

Katsina contributes near zero to Nigeria. It gets more than the entire South east under this govt.
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

The oil Nigeria drills from abia state in a day is more than 10 billions.

Katsina contributes near zero to Nigeria. It gets more than the entire South east under this govt.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by RTSC: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bondinus:
10 billion for one airport!!! Are you building a new one?(how much be new one sef)
What about the federal road from Lagos to Enugu? My God, why this country?
The south east has the highest concentration of international business men and importers in the country.

It deserves a befitting airport that can handle the traffic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by ibndawud96: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
those born with the blood of hatred will never appreciate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Princedapace(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Politicians have finished us in this country! Na our money o, but we dey praise them. They get paid to use our money to the things for us. What else can be as sweet as being a politician in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by RTSC: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

Na so
I am not surprised you can deny it.
After all, you believe buhari is a Messiah.

It is the same level of delusion.

There are more katsina people in buhari's govt than the eastern region.

The DSS recently recruited 54 katsina indigenes.
The entire south east as a whole was less than 30.

And that is besides the fact that katsina does not have the overwhelming superior quality human capital to justify such anomaly.
Though I don't expect you to know all this.
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

The south east has the highest concentration of international business men and importers in the country.

Na so. The Enugu airport is even busier than JFK airport
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by RTSC: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

Na so. The Enugu airport is even busier than JFK airport
As long as it gets built.
Who cares about a sycophant?
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

I am not surprised you can deny it.
After all, you believe buhari is a Messiah.

It is the same level of delusion.

There are more katsina people in buhari's govt than the eastern region.

The DSS recently recruited 54 katsina indigenes.
The entire south east as a whole was less than 30.

And that is besides the fact that katsina does not have the overwhelming superior quality human capital to justify such anomaly.
Though I don't expect you to know all this.
Back your claims with facts and figures.
I don't deal with Upper Iweka midday news/ information
Number of Federal Civil Servants state by state! 1: Abia 3579
2. Adamawa 1727
3. Akwa Ibom 4416
4. Anambra 3576
5. Bauchi 1172
6. Bayelsa 957
7. Benue 3951
8. Borno 1822
9. Cross River 2681
10. Delta 4419
11. Ebonyi 865
12. Edo 3890
13. Ekiti 2613
14. Enugu 2695
15. FCT 533
16. Gombe 1218
17. Imo 5825
18. Jigawa 675
19. Kaduna 3199
20. Kano 1545
21. Katsina 1237
22. Kebbi 875
23. Kogi 5186
24. Kwara 2537
25. Lagos 2180
26. Nasarawa 1452
27. Niger 2193
28. Ogun 4669
29. Ondo 3393
30. Osun 3321
31. Oyo 3244
32. Plateau 2542
33. Rivers 1675
34. Sokoto 732
35. Taraba 1112
36. Yobe 744
37. Zamfara 543
Not specified 518
TOTAL: 89,511

By Dr Joe Abah - DG, Bureau of Public Service Reforms".
Goggle Bureau of public service reforms.
The selfish attitude built in people like you I really don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Bobby2020: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Brand new chip unlock iPhone 8plus 64GB for sale at a giveaway price of 135k

For pictures, click on the Nairaland link below to see the thread created for it
https://www.nairaland.com/5477607/brand-new-iphone-8plus-gray?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpqceXxOZtOUhbH

Call 09032427643 to make it yours now!
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Iziquiel(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are fooling yourself , you have not even seen the work yet you know it will better than Stella's own ..tell Buhari to fix MMA first ..

If the FG had decided to rehabilitate MMA instead of the Akanu Ibiam Airport people like you would have been screaming marginalisation..

I don't pray for my enemies to be as confused as some of you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

As long as it gets built.
Who cares about a sycophant?
Are you people not ashamed ? The same Akamu airport in 2014/2013 Stella Odua claimed to have spent billion of Naira without any substantial or feasible re project. When she was exposed then, you all shouted witch-hunt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

If you have ever visited MMIA for a minute, you would not have put this rubbish up there.
Una major problems be say, year in year out Una never comot for Una face me and face you apartment
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by renewable1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

8 hours electricity daily guaranteed with our 1kva solar power system at a give away price. Check my signature now
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Jaqenhghar: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
He will approve it. How it is spent is another matter
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Prompto: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pity your bigoted life filled with endemic hate you have been nourished with from the womb by you parents.

Kokolet11:
I pity your children and your children children.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
sarrki:
Buhari loves every nook of this country with passion

Buhari to me is not so much a bigot like many claim I just think he has trust issues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by opray: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
I just hope this is true.

We sell top notch designer perfume oils. WhatsApp 08050930154 or IG @bodyshopbyevie

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by SirBunky85(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
id911:

Buhari is extremely incompetent, directionless and useless. If he retires to Daura, I won't call him any name but so far he's in Aso Rock making life difficult for ordinary Nigerians, I will continue to call him whatever name I deem fit. Get that into your empty skull
why not hold ur governor,senator,hor and hoa members responsible for ur sorry life?as I said ab initio, ur father is/was useless
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by aalangel(f): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
O have you?
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by EzekaUdenee: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You write like a kid.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by EzekaUdenee: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
id4sho:
True Love.
if you know u know
[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by EzekaUdenee: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Just say you are a child of hate and perdition.

[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by donprinyo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
So bubu de Facebook dumbasses
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
The person that approves is different from the person in charge. You will be surprised by how the contactors do a shady job afterwards. Another scandal loading
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by GoldHorse(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kokolet11:
I pity your children and your children children.

But it will be laudable if someone uses same money to share some few liters of kerosene for u and people that liked your comment, ba?
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Ayomide29(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Audio money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by RTSC: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

If you have ever visited MMIA for a minute, you would not have put this rubbish up there.
Una major problems be say, year in year out Una never comot for Una face me and face you apartment
I did not mention MMIA.

I want Igbo businessmen and importers to be able to fly home without going through MMIA.

That is my priority. I don't give two shitts about MMIA.
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by asanwafo: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
id911:

Buhari is extremely incompetent, directionless and useless. If he retires to Daura, I won't call him any name but so far he's in Aso Rock making life difficult for ordinary Nigerians, I will continue to call him whatever name I deem fit. Get that into your empty skull
Denial of free money and crack down on smugglers are all ur pain. Dont drink sniperooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Odili, Na’abba — The Political Careers Obasanjo Killed / Ibarapa Youths Storm Makinde’s Office, Protest Against Insecurity (Photo) / Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.