Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wizkid Is The One Who Inspired Dammy Krane & Other Young Artiste To Do Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is The One Who Inspired Dammy Krane & Other Young Artiste To Do Music (364 Views)

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is The One Who Inspired Dammy Krane & Other Young Artiste To Do Music by officialclassic(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Samklef has revealed Wizkid is the person who turned the Afrobeat genre to what is now a hot demand in the world.
The ace producer who currently is under-fire on the internet for some comments that didn’t go down well with a lot of people yesterday on Twitter posted about Wizkid’s supremacy in Afrobeats.

He revealed it was when Wizkid started doing music that so many young people started to nurture the dream of becoming artistes. He alleged also that many of these young lads dropped out of school after they saw Wizkid take into music. He mentioned the likes of Dammie Krane, Flowsick to be inspired by Wizkid.

He wrote; “After Wizkid blew, kids started dropping out of school to pursue music. The likes of Dami Krane , Flowsick and some left America to come back to Naija to push their music.. this was the beginning of a new Afrobeat revolution… my documentary coming soon.”

Source: www.gidijazz.com
See his post below :
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tH-YJg3FS/?igshid=1uecou8zkyj6a
Re: Wizkid Is The One Who Inspired Dammy Krane & Other Young Artiste To Do Music by shenery11(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Despite the fact that I have nothing to say, I mustn't fail to comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Is The One Who Inspired Dammy Krane & Other Young Artiste To Do Music by officialclassic(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
shenery11:
Despite the fact that I have nothing to say, I mustn't fail to comment
grin cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Davido And Chioma's Son Emerges / Mike’s Wife, Perri And Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Obi-uchendu Rock Matching Outfits / Wow!! Rema Hits One Million Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.