Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! (45250 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by NaijaCelebNews: 4:14am On Jul 02, 2018
The Nigerian music industry is filled with several people who did not need to do music as a profession because their parents were already extremely rich but chose to do it because they loved music and had a passion for it. We decided to make a list showing 5 artist who decided to go into the music industry even though their parents are extremely rich.

Davido
At 25 years old, Davido has already cemented himself as a legend in Nigerian music and is considered to be one of the greatest Nigerian musicians ever. His dad Chief Deji Adeleke is the ceo of Pacific Holding Company. He is also the founder of Adeleke University and serves as its president. Davido’s Father Deji Adeleke is estimated to be worth 700 million Dollars or to put in term of Naira a stunning 252 Billion Naira. Davido means it when he says 30 billion for the account.

Dj Cuppy

Florence Otedola, better known as DJ Cu ppy is a Nigerian DJ and celebrity. Dj Cuppy was described by popular American radio host personality, Charlamagne tha God as the best EDM DJ in the world. Her father Femi Otedola is the chairman of Forte Oil Group and is estimated to be wprth around $2.1 billion dollars which is equivalent to 755 Billion Naira

Tillaman
Prince Adetona Adeyemi also known as Tillaman is a Nigerian Music Artist.Although Tillaman known by fans for making street bangers, he is actually born from a very wealthy family. His father is Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, the Alaafin of Oyo. He is among the list of first class Obas in Nigeria and is also considered to be one of the richest kings in Nigeria because of his several business ventures both in Nigeria and Internationally.

LAX
Damilola Afolabi also known as LAX is a Nigerian Music Artist. LAX is known for his smash hit CARO and was previously signed to Starboy Music. LAX father Taiwo Afolabi is the Chairman of Sifax group. Taiwo Afolabi is considered to be one of most skilled Nigerian business men and he runs multiple companies. He is net worth is considered to be valued in billions of Naira.

Naeto – C
Naetochukwu Chikwe also known as Naeto-C is a Nigerian Rapper. Naeto-C is considered to be one of the greatest rappers of his generation with hits like 10/10, Kini Big Deal and Tony Montanna. His mother Kema Chikwe was the former minister of aviation and is the current Nigerian Ambassador to Ireland.

Click link for full video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiJ3dn7g0P8

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Kingpee2(m): 4:20am On Jul 02, 2018
When there’s money you must blow by force ..

10 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by teckmore(m): 4:28am On Jul 02, 2018
What about me?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Anigreat: 4:47am On Jul 02, 2018
teckmore:
What about me?

shocked

Nobody knows teckmore
We only know tekno

54 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Where lynxx And dj cuppy no dey do music na imposter

7 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Falz missed out.....
Okay, maybe his popsy is not as rich as the others, but at least he has dignity.
A good name is better than riches.

But THIS IS NIGERIA, where dignity is not celebrated

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by amclimax(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Always follow your dreams

3 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
this is the 50th time this news is hitting front page on Nairaland.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by tim1256(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2018
OK. I'm a teacher and I'm enjoying it. It's called satisfaction

3 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by olaniputu: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2018
[s]
post=69004909:
Falz missed out..... Okay, maybe his popsy wasn't as rich as the others, but at least he has dignity.
A good name is better than riches.

But THIS IS NIGERIA, where dignity is not celebrated
[/s]
claptrap trash trash trash
my man how far grin

10 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Queenext: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Money maketh a man blow easily.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Centrallock: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Respect Neato c

10 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Why is Indobaba not on the list?
_
He's one of the richest nigerian's artiste in USA and he's making waves

You all are just focusing on the A-list Artiste without doing thorough research!!

Check through his Instagram page @Indobaba

He Worths more than Davido and Cuppy combined

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Hector09(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2018
I laughed when people said that money can not by success with money all things are possible, ask mario Gotze and hector09

1 Like

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Jarus(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
The way Nigerians throw "billionaire" around.

There are less than 10 dollar billionaires in Nigeria and probably less than 250 naira billionaires.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Alejoc(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Kare omo Adeleke..... Oodua nki o o kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Alejoc(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Kare omo Adeleke..... Oodua nki o o kiss

How Kema take make her billion? shocked shocked
Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by meezynetwork(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Am the richest though
Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by omamush(f): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
_

You all are just focusing on the A-list Artiste without doing thorough research!!

we don't know him here, besides there are many abroad based Nigerian artists who are billionaires and non made the list so..

19 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2018
We don't have Nigerian version of Forbes magazine to tell facts about this alleged Nigerian billionaires worth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by psp2pc(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2018
this MTN scammers above, don't they ever give up?

8 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by SoftP(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
See as u dey mention billions like say naa beans. U even rate pass Forbes magazine.

Anyway,,,,,

1 Like

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Monaco2(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Lol... Shebi na u give femi otedola over 2 billion dollars?!? Check among the fifty wealthiest men in Africa by forbes if u go c him name or davido Papa wey u say get 700million dollars... Folorunsho alakija is not worth up-to 2 billion dollars sef not to talk of otedola... Op check well before posting stuffs

7 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by psp2pc(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Jarus:
The way Nigerians throw "billionaire" around.

There are less than 10 dollar billionaires in Nigeria and probably less than 250 naira billionaires.

you know nothing.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Boyooosa(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
_

Read the post again (slowly this time around) and modify...

4 Likes

Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by 400billionman: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2018
coolNaetoC is one rapper I will like to hear from again Classic raps
Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2018
omamush:

we don't know him here, besides there are many abroad based Nigerian artists who are billionaires and non made the list so..

This one is so different!!

I've been following his posts for a while

He's exceptional
Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by taiwiki(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2018
Bred
Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by taiwiki(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2018
B Red
Re: 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! by dermmy(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2018
teckmore:
What about me?

One of the atristes who chooses to register on nairaland to check news about billionaire artistes grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist / Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.