Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby (68018 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Chuksyno(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
Obiano your performance is below average this second term ho ha! 'aso ka ta eze anya, ekpuru nkata n'isi gba ya okwu. Obiano, you fail this second term biko.
solidly behind you and your comment. Obiano did very well at the first term but in this second term, embecile deaf and dumb is by far better than him. Peter Obi first and second term were both excellent.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by onos217(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
AsomughaChuks02:
Any former governor who stole monies that would have been used to purchase fire fighting trucks has the blood of this innocent woman in hisv hands.
You don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure you take pleasures in slandering. A simple research would have averted the nonsense you ignorantly typed above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by kevotek1000(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Beautiful woman... May her gentle soul and that of her child rest in perfect peace. What a crazy world.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Chicastle: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2019
AsomughaChuks02:
Any former governor who stole monies that would have been used to purchase fire fighting trucks has the blood of this innocent woman in his hands.

Besides that, Nigeria politicians don't know what government is all about. such as what the masses wants, or may be they know, but corruption and selfishness wouldn't allow then make a good proposals. The judiciaries, House of Assemblies, and reps are the most killers of government.
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2019
AsomughaChuks02:
Any former governor who stole monies that would have been used to purchase fire fighting trucks has the blood of this innocent woman in his hands.
Why not blame Obiano and leave Peter Obi alone? Everything was functional when Obi was leaving. Learn to make findings before arriving at a hasty and irrational conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by kikake: 1:58am On Oct 18, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
This is Mrs Ifeoma Nwoye from Urum in Awka North LGA, she is the person with a little child of seven months that caught fire yesterday at Ochanja market, may her gentle soul and of her baby Rest in Peace, Amen.

source: https://mobile./386299488112224?view=permalink&id=3763883227020483&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6748758886106361515%3Amf_story_key.-9122361353070989005%3Agroup_id.386299488112224%3Atop_level_post_id.3763883227020483%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100003773682625%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.1713339858801787%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Aview_time.1571317874%3Afilter.h_nor&__tn__=%2AW-R

RIP madam.
You were another victim of leprous politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by henrypsexy(m): 2:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Anacye(f): 4:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Another tanker fire at Omagba phase 2 Onitsha contained just now. Burnt some houses but it’s been contained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by favourite787899: 4:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Is so disheartening to see the way people come here to make some comments sometimes I wonder if they are humans at all. Maybe because it was not your loved one that was consumed in that fire. Maybe because you are not that young man or woman who took a loan to invest in his or her business. For heaven sake when things like this happen it shows that the government of the day is incompetent. In a sane country someone would have been answering for this already. Some are even blaming Peter Obi, Peter Obi that left office how many years ago? Am not trying to defend anybody here. Does it mean that the Fire Service has not been getting any allocations from the government? Can we at least put sentiment apart and demand good governance from our leaders. Timely intervention of the Fire Service would have lessened the damage. I have been to main market same as Ochanja and I can tell you that it is not 2naira investment that we are talking about. A commercial hub as Onitsha with lots of commercial activities going on and yet no effective Fire Service? It is well with Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by shineeye1: 4:50am On Oct 18, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

Must you politicize everything?

Have you taken time to pray for Anambra State government so that God will give them more wisdom?

Include the "wisdom" to go to toilet when pressed among your "prayer" points...
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by MERCHANDISER: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2019
Anacye:
Another tanker fire at Omagba phase 2 Onitsha contained just now. Burnt some houses but it’s been contained.
Nawa for Obiano and fire
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by safetyInspector(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Stop talking rubbish. Where in this country have you successfully fighting such petro tanker fire without great damage? Just name one incident and where is occurred and the measure of damage incurred? We all saw the numbers of cars and human beings involved when such ii happened in Lagos even though it happened in in a highway. Stop letting politics becloud's your sense of reasoning.
BuhariAdvocate:
What's the politicize here. And for the prayer I'm not and I will never do that in any basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Jetro033: 6:11am On Oct 18, 2019
RIP madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Newmans: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2019
For she her little baby and other victims R.I.P.
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Edusouls(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Animals full onitsha and aba, so what do you expect? They even blocked the fire service truck that came to quench the fire, leading to loss of life, Igbos are their own worst enemies, tomorrow they blame buhari..
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
E-goat that doesn't know road to Anambra, jumping from one thread to the other, trying so hard to blackmail and write Anambra State, down, boy you are too small, no matter how your deceptic dance, with this fire incident, you are wasting your time and energy, I have noticed you are jobless, come down to Anambra we will give you job, you are too small to write Anambra State down, focus more in helping your jobless situation

Sharap! Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. So , anambra is a Washington of Nigeria that have constant power supply, good security, public infrastructure, and 90 percent of the yoots are employed...be deceiving yourself...many of your bloda dey Lagos dey Hussle .if your anambra is good enough a lot of them could have stay put....but because there are some few money+ritual among your people who can spin money to impress and oppress the relatively poor people like you , you can see poverty as opulent and suffering as comfort...
Common emergency protocol , the state does not have and the state is one of the oldest state in the southeastern region...
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by ZZ22: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2019
CyberWolf:
Sometimes I smh for you Anambrarians. You have a sitting Governor for almost 5 years and yet no functional fire service in the state, and you come here spitting rubbish. You guys have a very long way to go.
that guy is from same place with you. He's not Igbo not to talk on being Anambrarian. Devils in human skin politicizing and tribalizing fire incidence
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by ZZ22: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2019
Gforce2015:

Sharap! Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. So , anambra is a Washington of Nigeria that have constant power supply, good security, public infrastructure, and 90 percent of the yoots are employed...be deceiving yourself...many of your bloda dey Lagos dey Hussle .if your anambra is good enough a lot of them could have stay put....but because there are some few money+ritual among your people who can spin money to impress and oppress the relatively poor people like you , you can see poverty as opulent and suffering as comfort...
Common emergency protocol , the state does not have and the state is one of the oldest state in the southeastern region...
Last time I checked Lagos is the state with highest fire disaster. Why are you acting like that side is some kind of fire proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Words can not express how hurt and sad I feel right now
I felt my stomach turn when I saw the pictures
Just like when we butcher and roast Rams during the festive period.our skins are not so different

I know some people will attack me but the truth has to be said
Buhari is not the one governing this state
All federal allocations are collected by this governor as at when due.the market place also generates monies as internal generated revenue and all that,but what do these people get in return? DEATH
Before we hold buhari responsible,have we asked questions from our local govt chairmen?
Have we asked how much is given to our governor's and what it is being spent on
The money given to your governor can create an agricultural investment and job opportunities for the people I the state.

Everything goes back to square one.
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by madridsta007(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2019
AsomughaChuks02:

Your paymaster Obiano have sent you to attempt to spread lies about Peter Obi.

Obiano who was sworn into office in March 17, 2014 has spent more than 2,000 days in office but has stolen the money meant for the Fire Service. For over 2,000 days he was unable to purchase a single fire truck for the Main Market.

How many more days does he want before he purchases one firetruck? 2 million days?

The blood of this woman and every other slain person is on his hands and on people like you who shift blame to others. We are Igbos; we know that blood does not sleep. It will haunt Obiano and everyone of the liars employed to divert peoples' attention.
Re: Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby by OgbanjeProphet: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2019
AsomughaChuks02:
And any body who lie against any former governor, just to cover the incompetence of the present Governor, will be judged by the blood of this woman and her innocent baby.

May thunder fire evey enemy of Anambra state anywhere they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.