Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash (60277 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Wizkid Spraying Dollars Cash To Fans ( Pics Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash by Khaleell001(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

Abeg shift go one corner with your bitterness!!

Were you there with him when he made his money that you now want to dictate how he should spend his money?!

Take your ranting and frustration to your government and not the man spending his money as he wish or the recipient!!

Big Brother Naija and their housemates are in the entertainment sector! We all know that a lot of money change hands in the entertainment sector all over the world including America and Europe; provided the source of money is legitimate!!

Once again shift go one corner!! There are over 60 topics in the front page of Nairaland; nobody forced you to open this one!!

Didn't I say it that one frustrated fool will quote me.
The guy or girl who liked and shared your mention, all of you together pataa(completely)are suffering from the same disease -STUPIDITY.

Entertainment my foot.

Any entertainment that does not add any intellectual value, social, economics value is nothing but pure and undiluted nonsense.

And I can see the kind of reasoning it has given to you.
Re: BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash by tck2000(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
dapsoneh:
This ONE NA TALK AND DO NO BE AWON BROKE FAKE JARUMA EMPIRE TACHA RIGHT NOW
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.