Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Politicalinferno; Vote Me, I Willie Will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicalinferno; Vote Me, I Willie Will (203 Views)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicalinferno; Vote Me, I Willie Will by Nnamdieze086: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
My hand is too wet write to write this, may be it should have been a tribute... lives, properties, the losses are lost.. this is one man's mistake heightened by another man misdeeds. The tanker driver, the governor who is to blame? A government promises this that.. this losses would not have been so devastating even if the tanker driver takes the blame. Security votes. Security budgets.. where do we start?�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ To the families of the bereaved, words can't console you now: I offer prayers for you... ����

Re: Politicalinferno; Vote Me, I Willie Will by MERCHANDISER: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27V8IzllMtI#menu
So the state government can't provide a fire service to quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their part.
Lets pray for obiano to get more sense
Re: Politicalinferno; Vote Me, I Willie Will by MERCHANDISER: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Who are we going to blame...

Like for Peter Obi(the china man)

Share for Obiano(Kai kai master)

cheesy
Re: Politicalinferno; Vote Me, I Willie Will by OfoIgbo: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
It was Peter Obi that brought in Obiano.

They are both mediocre individuals as far as I am concerned.

Anambra needs people like Kingsley Muoghalu, Prof. Soludo, Engr. Chris Okoye if Anambra wants to make the sort of progress that it deserves

All Obiano has been doing are media governorship and doing his best to fraudulently twist the Igbo history by supporting the current Aguleri 419 attempt to change the Igbo history

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Army To Pay Neighbourhood Watch Applicants N398m As Compensation / Update On Mini Bridge Construction / Edward Onoja Replaces Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.