Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out (54207 Views)

Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by seunmohmoh(f): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nicki Minaj the queen.

Best rapper in history.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamapplord:

Am trying to picture how you will run mad when you see your favorite american artist!
Not everyone gives a fuc_k about all of that,someone like me might not even bat an eye if I see my favorite artist.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by TriggahMan(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gbas gbos. Someone said Nicki minaj is white here wow.. Never knew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by joepepsy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nicki white? Cos in America, now tell me who has low self esteem.
LearnITsmash:
How silly can Nigerians be when white people give them a shout out online, low self-esteem undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by akdjr(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wow! And Jesus told last night is not coming again ������
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
joepepsy:
Nick white? Cos in America, now tell me who has low self esteem.
As far as the media is concerned,she’s as white as snow,do you know how many years she has lived in the US,she works and earned her money and fame there so what are you now saying.who gives a damn about your country of birth.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by iamapplord(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

Not everyone gives a fuc_k about all of that,someone like me might not even bat an eye if I see my favorite artist.

Bro you can't tell me you won't have a litte reaction!
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Asowebdesign: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
How silly can Nigerians be when white people give them a shout out online, low self-esteem undecided

Nicki is black..
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by joepepsy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cos I live in Swiss for decades now am white?
shogsman:

As far as the media is concerned,she’s as white as snow,do you know how many years she has lived in the US,she works and earned her money and fame there so what are you now saying.who gives a damn about your country of birth.

5 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by renewable1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

Enjoy 8 hours electricity daily with our 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamapplord:

Bro you can't tell me you won't have a litte reaction!
Of course I will,but I’m too proud to let it affect my reaction.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Alexaonfleek: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=shogsman post=83228514]
Not everyone gives a fuc_k about all of that,someone like me might not even bat an eye if I see my favorite artist.[/quote
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Alexaonfleek: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

but you will happily lick Messi's a$$ tongue
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
joepepsy:
Cos I live in Swiss for decades now am white?

Yeah because there is this little thing called citizenship,FYI she was raised in queens,new york.so don’t tell me she’s from Trinidad simply because she was born there.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Is Nikki not a retired rapper?

Why is it that when foreign black american artists become less relevant, they start forming familiarity with Nigerian so called celebs?

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Hienna(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice one girl... But no die ooo abeg u
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
but you will happily lick Messi's a$$ tongue
Not even Leo messi,there was a time Sean tizzle was my favourite artist fortunately we met in a club and we said hi ,there was just a lady sitting between us and I didn’t even ask for a picture or look at him twice,it’s not because I wouldn’t love to,but my ego dey intact.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
koyyes:
Is Nikki not a retired rapper?

Why is it that when foreign black american artists become less relevant, they start forming familiarity with Nigerian so called celebs?

Because Nigerians are easy targets
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by lloyds(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sometimes I tend to wonder if it's truly Femi Otedola's sperm that gave birth to this lady.

She no get any class now shame. .

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

Yeah because there is this little thing called citizenship,FYI she was raised in queens,new york.so don’t tell me she’s from Trinidad simply because she was born there.

Dude nicki is caribbean american. she's black and identifies as black. inferiority complex dey worry you.

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

Dude nicki is caribbean american. she's black and identifies as black. inferiority complex dey worry you.
Which kind mumu be this one now,she was raised in the US,works in the US,lives in the US ,earned her fame in the US,has US citizenship and you still need me to spell it out for you

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

Which kind mumu be this one now,she was raised in the US,works in the US,earned her fame in the US,has US citizenship and you’re saying rubbish.

so every american citizen is white shey see how person dey reason. idiot.

9 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Igetmyown247: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Nicki is a black woman, she loves her fans worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

so every american citizen is white shey see how person dey reason. idiot.

Who is saying she’s white,I said she’s American.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Igetmyown247:

Nicki is a black woman, she loves her fans worldwide.
Didn’t you read before quoting cos it doesn’t seem like you understand the argument o
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by 400billionman: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:

The thing is tiring

grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Midas01: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
So Nicki is white?
LearnITsmash:

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Alexaonfleek: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

Not even Leo messi,there was a time Sean tizzle was my favourite artist fortunately we met in a club and we said hi ,there was just a lady sitting between us and I didn’t even ask for a picture or look at him twice,it’s not because I wouldn’t love to,but my ego dey intact.
ok.i guess it's just your ego then.some people don't care,they will still worship the ground where celebrities walk
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
ok.i guess it's just your ego then.some people don't care,they will still worship the ground where celebrities walk

That’s what baffles me,especially females,saw some ladies struggling to get a picture with him by fire by force while their boyfriends sits in shame.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Alexaonfleek: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

That’s what baffles me,especially females,saw some ladies struggling to get a picture with him by fire by force while their boyfriends sits in shame.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol it's just to trend na and showoff
The boyfriends tho cry cry
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
White people undecided
LearnITsmash:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.