Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out (54214 Views)

Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
I was on it yday..
must have happened after I left

she bored the crap out of me.
eating pickles and shiiit

I wasted no time exiting the crap.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
How silly can Nigerians be when white people give them a shout out online, low self-esteem undecided
First of all, Nicki is black. Secondly, she's excited because Nicki is a mega superstar, not because she's "white."
You gotta chill.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by ajericho(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
How silly can Nigerians be when white people give them a shout out online, low self-esteem undecided

and to you, Nicki is white
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Phenomenal16(f): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hope she isn't the inspiration behind ur pink hairdo
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Vincad: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:

First, Nicki is black not white.

Second, it seems you suffer from inferiority complex. Not everything is about race. She is excited because Nicki is a superstar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Vincad: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Wettin shock me pass na number of people wey like this ignorant man comment

Aswear the thing shock me too
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Whoiwannabe(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Minaj is black

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I never knew nicki Minaj was white
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Tonnyray: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Like she didn't pay for it...
We recall clearly how Nas & MI's episode went down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by majiddele75: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Esteem issues..
You mean brand issues
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Slimdada(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mtcheew ordinary Nicki dey burst your head
Me wey snoop dog give shout nko
But i no talk am
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Respect55(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
I just unfollowed this nonsense DJ on insta
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Xerox01(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Talk for your self man, it is more stupid when you say silly things like this
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Xerox01(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Vincad:

First, Nicki is black not white.

Second, it seems you suffer from inferiority complex. Not everything is about race. She is excited because Nicki is a superstar.
God bless you for this man, some people will just spill nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Seunnzy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nicki isn't white..she has never claimed white
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Seunnzy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Keep dreaming
don't mind him..no rap artist in Nigeria is bigger than Eminem ...no musician is bigger than Beyonce..
if Ur big u are big ..it doesn't matter the country you are from...there are some C list artist in America that will throw party if WizKid does a shout out..we just have to accept some things and not act like there's a country in this world that's problem free
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by BigJoe19: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nicky Minaj ain't white.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by TruckFit(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
OtemAtum:
I dream of a time when an Eminem-like personality abroad will be happy and over-excited that a Davido-like personality liked his Instagramlike posts. A time when 50cent-like character abroad will doff his hat for a ShinaPeter-like personality and say RESPECT. I dream of a time when Trumplike personality will be willing to invite a Nigerian president to his country to come and support and help them. Actually, there are some things in the world which are not yet discovered. How I wish we black nations could discover them and then use those things to develop and shoot up far above other races in the world. But no matter what we do, there is a strong root that may not make us get to that point in my dream. It is the ROOT OF CORRUPTION.

I wish every individual could uproot this root and make our nation GREAT. Corruption has reduced our nation to the stature of a dwarf and if it continues, it shall reduce it to nothingness.

Is Nigeria a/an abroad

Hbd to anyone on NL having birthday tomorrow 18.10.19
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by BigJoe19: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lamanii22:

I swear... She now sounded like a regular Nigerian girl...
This is the problem with Nigerians, why can't find cuppy act like a regular girl, if she acts with high ego and unpleasant attitude, you Nigerians will still blame her. sometimes I wonder how someone can satisfy you people.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by heendrix(m): 1:26am On Oct 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Nicki Minaj isn't even a white girl.....always get ur facts right n straight undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by waveskaaya(m): 4:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Is nikki white? sad
LearnITsmash:
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Mbitiouz69: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Not just white people, she is one of the most famous people in the world, trust me, its worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by dederocs(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nicki is black, Trinidad and Tobago...it's not because of skin tones, I guess she loves Nicki cos she is a good rapper/star, most people all over the world black/white cherish famous people. The amount of likes you got shows how some Nigerians iq level is.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Legalese(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2019
It's not about colour, bro. Nicki isn't white. She's just a fan of a star that's bigger than all our stars at the moment.
LearnITsmash:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by dederocs(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2019
OtemAtum:
I dream of a time when an Eminem-like personality abroad will be happy and over-excited that a Davido-like personality liked his Instagramlike posts. A time when 50cent-like character abroad will doff his hat for a ShinaPeter-like personality and say RESPECT. I dream of a time when Trumplike personality will be willing to invite a Nigerian president to his country to come and support and help them. Actually, there are some things in the world which are not yet discovered. How I wish we black nations could discover them and then use those things to develop and shoot up far above other races in the world. But no matter what we do, there is a strong root that may not make us get to that point in my dream. It is the ROOT OF CORRUPTION.

I wish every individual could uproot this root and make our nation GREAT. Corruption has reduced our nation to the stature of a dwarf and if it continues, it shall reduce it to nothingness.
Fela is adored by white stars alike, Bob Marley is, Akon an African Senegalese is adored by white stars, the list goes on...if you get big enough the world celebrates you, ain't really about skin tones.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by BrutalJab: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2019
shogsman:
She should make her low self esteem less obvious next time.

You are the one with low self esteem here.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Lamanii22(f): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2019
BigJoe19:
This is the problem with Nigerians, why can't find cuppy act like a regular girl, if she acts with high ego and unpleasant attitude, you Nigerians will still blame her. sometimes I wonder how someone can satisfy you people.

Heey... I'm not blaming her... I said "she sounded like a regular girl" .. That's no blame... "Regular" would mean "normal" like "normal girl like me"... So I'm not blaming anybody please....
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by donkossy(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2019
She paid for it jarree.. Atleats $10k
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by shogsman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
BrutalJab:

You are the one with low self esteem here.

I'm certain you don't even know the meaning of self esteem.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Foreignautos: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol nicki minaj white
LearnITsmash:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Reunion of two renowned beeches.

One has rigid loads behind her that can't be twerked, the other has loose hole inbetween her that can't stay 'rigid'.

What a contrasting similarity between the duo. Such a world!

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Pappyto: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2019
koyyes:
Is Nikki not a retired rapper?

Why is it that when foreign black american artists become less relevant, they start forming familiarity with Nigerian so called celebs?

Retired??
Less relevant?? Hahaha
She will soon release another album.
So chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo / DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.