Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Do You Celebrate Birthday If You Dont Know The Date & Year You Were Born - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Celebrate Birthday If You Dont Know The Date & Year You Were Born (411 Views)

What The Best Way To Celebrate A Birthday If You Don't Want To Involve People / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Celebrate Birthday If You Dont Know The Date & Year You Were Born by zangodangolo: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Most of us especially those whose parents did not go to school and also grew up in a village where and when education,development and civilization were very far from the villagers that their parents did not take the record of the date and year they were born.

Against this backdrop,how do you choose or celebrate birthday if you fall into this category. I happen to be in this category and what i did was just to choose a particular date myself and take it to represent my birthday and i don't know whether what i did was wrong,but the fact is that my parents did not keep the record of the date and definitely as a grown up, and in this era i need to say my birthday for i cant tell anybody that i don't know my birthday

I am sure most people fall into this category,hence,what do you do if you don't know the actual date and year you were born. Mature advice please. T

1 Like

Re: How Do You Celebrate Birthday If You Dont Know The Date & Year You Were Born by GOFRONT(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
I 'll keep celebrating everyother day....
Re: How Do You Celebrate Birthday If You Dont Know The Date & Year You Were Born by sisisioge: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
This will be a lucky break for me ke.

For the month and date, I will just choose Dec 25th , Dec 31st, Jan 1st or Feb 14. I love those special dates.

For the year, I will just do mathematics of starting school at 1yr + 3yrs( KG classes) + 6yrs (Pry school) + 6yrs( secondary school) + 5 yrs( University; you sha know ASU ba?) + 1 yr( NYSC) + X( no of years between my NYSC and now) . Viola! You have your tentative birth year grin

By the way, please before you do this maths, check the date on your waec, B.sc and NYSC certificates o to ensure everything jives. Recruiters/employers have a way of figuring out discrepancies. Afterwards, notarize the date and stick with it. Issue resolved.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Celebrate Birthday If You Dont Know The Date & Year You Were Born by Beosten(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Celebrate the the date you obtained from high court na
Re: How Do You Celebrate Birthday If You Dont Know The Date & Year You Were Born by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:09am On Oct 19, 2019
Ohhh. There's such a thing as this? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Takes A Stroll With His Newborn, Looking Very Happy (video) / Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy / Video: Children Attack Dad For Treating Mum Harshly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.