Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy (410 Views)

What Makes You Unique As A Person? / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2019
In the world of today where there are a million things to make you sad and a million more reasons to keep you that way, finding true happiness seems like a complex mathematics. Everything seems to want to get under your nerves, from economy to government to personal life and everything inbetween.

They say happiness is free, but you end up paying for it. You step out of your door to get fresh air and find a place to relax then the next question you hear is Savings or Current? No matter where you may be in this world, life is hard and finding balance seems more harder.

A lot of people have tried attaining happiness by pursuing money, believing that after they acquire enough, they will be happy. However, they never get to acquire enough and even as much as they have gotten, they still are not truly happy. A lot more are sad, they have everything money can buy but still are not truly happy. True happiness is not acquired and not luxurious in nature. It comes from within and around and guess what? It’s free.

True happiness comes when you go for those things that gives you peace and makes you smile. That person that makes your heart feel at peace anytime you are around them or that thing that makes you want to do it over and over again. It could be your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, partner of any sort, children, family, friend, your job or work, hobby or just anything.

If you are lucky and you find that person or thing that gives you inner peace and makes you feel happy for no reason, never let go. Anything you are doing and it makes you truly happy, you love and enjoy doing it, hold on to it very tight. Be it your job, partner or hobby, just never let go. This is the only way to attain true happiness and fulfillment in life. Hold onto and keep doing whatever makes you happy.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/17/hold-onto-whatever-makes-you-happy/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy by infogenerator(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
The message is simple, yet very deep...... You can only relate when you have been at both extremes of life..... . Thanks for sharing bro......
Re: Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy by nlPoster: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2020
This is why I almost never take what I see here seriously.

Very unstable people. I wonder at those for whom NL is the gospel.

I have found some folks really do lack basic sense.
Re: Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy by Fortissimo502: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dangerous thinking. This is what leads to stuff like obsession. If your happiness is tied to something or someone, you are going to get into BIG trouble at some point.
Re: Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy by nlPoster: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
From op on another thread:

binarymachine:
Don’t disturb our timelines or statuses with annoying inspirational quotes of how you should be accepted for who you are. First, you are nobody and with that attitude, you probably won’t get far. Secondly, Nobody likes nonsense. Work on yourself!

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/11/02/change-your-attitudes-dont-look-for-suiting-quotes/

Op on this thread:

binarymachine:
Anything you are doing and it makes you truly happy, you love and enjoy doing it, hold on to it very tight. Be it your . . .hobby, just never let go. This is the only way to attain true happiness and fulfillment in life. Hold onto and keep doing whatever makes you happy.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/17/hold-onto-whatever-makes-you-happy/
Re: Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy by Fortissimo502: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
nlPoster:
From op on another thread:

cheesy humans are super fickle! Follow them at your peril.
Re: Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy by nlPoster: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fortissimo502:

cheesy humans are super fickle! Follow them at my peril.

As long as he's convincing enough and eloquent, I doubt most would care.

(1) (Reply)

Angolan Boy Sired By A Chimp / Nothing to see / I Waite For 12 Years To Have Them - Mother Of Abducted Twins In Ibadan Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.