Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem (14864 Views)

Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally / Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by obidark: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
nigerian politicians are stvpid morafvckers.....

all of them....!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Chuksyno(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mr. Man shut up! A bag of rice is out of the reach of poor masses, cost of living is unbearable and you are here talking rubbish. Na who national anthem epp?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by obidark: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chuksyno:
Mr. Man shut up! A bag of rice is out of the reach of poor masses, cost of living is unbearable and you are here talking rubbish. Na who national anthem epp?

ask that iddiiot....
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by blackslayer: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Is Nigeria a country sef? Mtcheeeeewwww....let this animal in agbada sit his a55 in the corner...old f00ls!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Blisplendor12(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Who National Anthem help? See his mouth like wall gecko's

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by jnoz23(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
U leave information work and begin doing national orientation agency work!
This man dull sha!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2019
To serve Nigeria is not by force. Who national anthem epp? The country is in a comatose state and this ewure is talking about national anthem. Mtscheew.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Can Buhari the Dullard sing it ..Me I will not sing the National anthem till Buhari leaves ..Can Herdsmen Buhari is budgeting 180 billion for sing the National anthem? Can they ? Mister liar don't provoke me this evening
.... Aeyaaa! Who did this to you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Iamsmmy: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2019
If Buhari can sing national athem
I will sign it Buhari finishes his 8 years
Bimpeusman:
True Talk
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by baratech: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2019
krendo:
Nigeria anthem is not worth singing

The country has failed

No security of lives and property

grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by witworth(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2019
and why should they know how to sing it, an underdeveloped country that should be developed by now, to hell with your anthem, a useless nation.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Wizdre: 12:46am On Oct 18, 2019
Can you as well To serve Nigeria with all my strength, are you not serving and servicing you pocket?? Non sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by letitrainnow(m): 12:48am On Oct 18, 2019
He should teach them.

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Promise47(m): 1:11am On Oct 18, 2019
lies as usually Major General for lies done come
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by kikake: 1:41am On Oct 18, 2019
How many Nigerians believe in Nigeria, if not for crude oil and gas in the Niger delta?

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by kikake: 1:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Bimpeusman:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/many-nigerians-cant-sing-national-anthem-recite-pledge-%25E2%2580%2595-lai-mohammed/amp/

Even Nigeria's Constitution, 99.5% of Nigerians didn't know what it contained before it was imposed upon us in 1999? No referendum.

A Military dictator hiding AK 47 under his military coat supervised the 1999 constitution.

Is there any other country in the world with a constitution like that?

Make national anthem kiyyy you there.

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Jabioro: 2:19am On Oct 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Can Buhari the Dullard sing it ..Me I will not sing the National anthem till Buhari leaves ..Can Herdsmen Buhari is budgeting 180 billion for sing the National anthem? Can they ? Mister liar don't provoke me this evening
Don't mind this old jobless fool..Is national anthem given us access for better loan in the bank,abi Dem take am enter market..

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by deltateam: 2:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Maybe your lies have become too much that they have not seen a reason to sing it.

When you see the atrocities of our leaders, oppression, favouritism and nepotism you start wondering whether this was vision of our founding founders.

That Tinubu would control a bullion van to his house and yet nothing was done is the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Mycommand: 2:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Lai Mohammed, do you want them to sing the national anthem and recite the pledge on an empty stomach? You are talking about "patriotism" when the real issue is corruption at all levels of government. Think about your words "if you love your country, you must love anything that is associated with your country." In a nutshell, you are telling the people to uphold the culture of "corruption" because this is the only thing that I know is associated with the country.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by shams040(m): 2:39am On Oct 18, 2019
So that the current problem we have?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by awoluyi(m): 3:49am On Oct 18, 2019
What STRENGTH will a man who hasn't eaten for 2 days use to "Arise and be a Compatriot?"
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by seguno2: 4:02am On Oct 18, 2019
krendo:
Nigeria anthem is not worth singing

The country has failed

No security of lives and property

The same country that you are part of? Or you are not part of the failure?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Enculer: 4:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Who wants to sing the zoo's anthem?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by begge: 5:03am On Oct 18, 2019
Your father
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Vulcanheph(m): 5:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Our Uncle LIAR mohamed has started again.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Bamikay(m): 5:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Oshin56:
A good leader will lead with good examples, how many of our leaders can sing both the first and second stanzas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by mozona(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2019
you fit recite am
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by adisababa1234: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2019
Majority of Nigerians can't afford one square meal a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Fuckgovt: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Sing the nigerian anthem these days is like lying to one's self
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2019
National anthem kee you there
Re: Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Please what's the importance of national anthem to my life? Singing it brings food in my mouth? As in when i sing am, food go show...MC
Lai just keep silent, if you have nothing to say because it's indeed a virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal / Katsina: Tribunal Sacks 2 PDP Reps Over Forgery Of Primary School Certificates / I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.